摘要:想要练好口语,就要持之以恒,坚持天天说。如果担心自己的英语发音不标准,可以结合音频资料边学边说。今天吉米老师给大家带来2000句日常口语,赶紧收藏学习~
英语口语·吉米老师说
想要练好口语,就要持之以恒,坚持天天说。如果担心自己的英语发音不标准,可以结合音频资料边学边说。今天吉米老师给大家带来2000句日常口语,赶紧收藏学习~
英语·常用对话
11
I. EXAMPLES:
Are you used to using chopsticks?
你用筷子习惯了吗?
Are you used to life here?
你适应这里的生活了吗?
Are you used to staying up late?
你习惯熬夜了吗?
II. DIALOGUES:
A: How long have you been living in China?
A: 你在中国住多久了?
B: About three years now.
B: 大概三年了。
A: Are you used to eating the food here?
A: 你吃得惯这里的食物吗?
B: Yes, I like it very much.
B: 嗯,我很喜欢。
A: What about chopsticks? Are you used to using them?
A: 那筷子呢?用顺手了吗?
B: It took me a while to get used to it but now it's a piece of cake.
B: 适应了一阵子,不过现在小菜一碟啦!
12
I. EXAMPLES
Would you mind if I smoke here?
我在这儿抽烟你介意吗?
Do you mind opening the window? It’s so stuffy in here.
你介意开一下窗吗?这里太闷了。
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
我能否问你个问题?
II. DIALOGUES
Employer: Well, you have been working with our company for 10 years now.
老板:你在我们公司已经干了10年了。
Employee: Yes I know. It’s been a long time.
员工:是啊,很久了。
Employer: In all this time you have never asked for a raise. Do you mind if I ask you why?
老板:这期间你从没要求过加薪,介意告诉我原因吗?
Employee: That’s because my wife is rich.
员工:因为我老婆有钱。
Employer: Really? What does she do?
老板:真的?她做什么的?
Employee: Well, she owns your company.
员工:她是这家公司老板。
13
I. EXAMPLES
Do you feel like going for a walk on the beach?
想去海边散散步吗?
Do you feel like going shopping at the mall?
想去商场逛逛吗?
Do you feel like eating some ice cream or having cake or both?
想吃冰淇淋还是蛋糕,或者两个都要?
Do you feel like having some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗?
Do you feel like getting a bite to eat?
想随便吃点东西吗?
II. DIALOGUES
A: I’m so bored.
A:我好无聊。
B: Feel like watching a movie?
B:想看电影吗?
A: No, I feel like going dancing.
A:不想,我想去跳舞。
B: Where do you want to go?
B:想去哪儿?
A: How about Sam’s Disco?
A:去山姆迪斯科怎么样?
B: I don’t feel like going there. It’s always too crowded.
B:我不想去那儿,人太多。
A: We’ll try the disco down the block. It’s called Rick’s Disco.
A:那我们去街角那家试试,叫瑞克迪斯科。
B: OK. We’ll give it a try.
B:好啊,去试试看。
14
I. EXAMPLES
Shouldn’t we ask for permission first?
我们是不是应该先征求许可?
Shouldn’t we read the directions before we install the air conditioner?
装空调前我们是不是应该先看看说明书?
Shouldn’t we check the weather before we go out?
出门前我们是不是应该查一下天气?
Shouldn’t you try to save some money rather than spend it all?
你是不是应该试着存点钱,而不是全花光?
II. DIALOGUES
A: Are you ready to go to the beach?
A:准备好去海滩了吗?
B: Wait. Shouldn’t we check the weather report before we leave?
B:等等,我们是不是应该先看一下天气预报?
A: No, it’s a beautiful day and the sun is out.
A:不用,今天天气这么好,太阳都出来了。
B: I heard on the news last night that there was a forecast for rain.
B:昨晚新闻说今天会下雨。
A: You shouldn’t believe everything you hear on TV.
A:电视上说的话可不能全信。
15I. EXAMPLES
Have you ever been to New York?
你去过纽约吗?
Have you ever been to Nanjing?
你去过南京吗?
Have you ever seen Ghost?
你看过《人鬼情未了》吗?
Have you ever wondered if there is life after death?
你有没有想过死后是否有生命?
Have you ever heard of it?
你听说过这件事吗?
II. DIALOGUES
A: I want to quit my job.
A:我想辞职。
B: Why, what’s the matter?
B:为什么,出什么事了吗?
A: Nothing. I just want a change.
A:没什么,我只是想换个环境。
B: But you have a great job and you’ve been working there for ten years.
B:但你的工作很不错,而且你已经在那里工作了十年。
A: I know, but haven’t you ever wanted to do something different?
A:我知道,但你难道没有想过做点不一样的事情吗?
B: I guess so, but it seems more prudent to just stay where I am and continue working in my current job.
B:我想是有过,但我觉得还是留在现在的位置,继续做目前的工作更稳妥。
I. EXAMPLES
Don’t tell him the bad news until he finishes his exam.
不要告诉他坏消息,直到他考完试。
The secret was not discovered until he was dead.
这个秘密直到他去世才被发现。
I won’t stop shouting until you let me go.
直到你放我走,我才会停止大喊。
II. DIALOGUES
A: I heard that Bill got divorced.
A:我听说比尔离婚了。
B: Yes, he is really sad now.
B:是的,他现在真的很伤心。
A: I thought he wanted to get divorced because he didn’t love his wife anymore.
A:我以为他想离婚是因为他不再爱他的妻子了。
B: Yes, but he didn’t realize how much he needed her until they got divorced.
B:是的,但他直到离婚后才意识到自己有多需要她。
A: Yeah. Well now it’s too late. She already has another husband.
A:是啊,现在太晚了。她已经有了另一个丈夫。
B: That’s too bad. Sometimes people often don’t appreciate what they have until they lose it.
B:那真是太遗憾了。有时候人们往往直到失去了才懂得珍惜。
17
I. EXAMPLES
He is as poor as a church mouse.
他穷得像教堂里的老鼠。
He is as fit as a fiddle though he is already seventy.
尽管他已经七十岁了,但身体依然健壮如牛。
Shelly’s father is always as busy as a bee.
雪莉的父亲总是忙得像蜜蜂一样。
The twin sisters are as different as night and day.
这对双胞胎姐妹截然不同,就像白天和黑夜。
The lecture is as dull as ditch-water.
这场讲座枯燥得像河沟水一样。
II. DIALOGUES
A: Have you seen him run in a race?
A:你见过他赛跑吗?
B: Yes. He’s as fast as the wind when he runs.
B:见过。他跑起来快得像风一样。
A: But he’s not too good when it comes to studying.
A:但说到学习,他就不太行了。
B: One of my friends said he’s as dumb as a post.
B:我的一个朋友说他笨得像木桩一样。
A: That’s not a nice thing to say.
A:这么说可不太好。
B: Maybe it’s not nice, but it’s true.
B:也许是不太好,但这是事实。
18
I. EXAMPLES
He is either drunk or mad.
他要么是醉了,要么是疯了。
It’s either your fault or her fault.
要么是你的错,要么是她的错。
Either you are wrong or I am.
要么是你错了,要么是我错了。
II. DIALOGUES
A: Do you have the report you promised me?
A:你答应给我的报告呢?
B: What report?
B:什么报告?
A: You know, your work report.
A:你知道的,你的工作报告。
B: Either you’re kidding me or I’m getting forgetful in my old age.
B:要么你在开玩笑,要么是我年纪大变得健忘了。
A: I think it’s the latter.
A:我觉得是后者。
B: I’m sorry. I’ll hand it in tomorrow.
B:对不起,我明天交给你。
19
I. EXAMPLES
I was so interested in the film that I went to see it several times.
我对这部电影非常感兴趣,以至于去看了好几次。
It’s so hot that none of us want to go out.
天气太热了,我们都不想出门。
He speaks French so well that we think he is a Frenchman.
他的法语说得太好了,以至于我们都以为他是法国人。
II. DIALOGUES
A: Can you believe the weather we’ve been having lately?
A:你能相信最近的天气吗?
B: Yeah, it’s really hot, isn’t it?
B:是的,真的很热,对吧?
A: It’s so hot you can fry an egg on the sidewalk.
A:天气热得可以在人行道上煎鸡蛋。
B: Maybe you’re exaggerating a little bit.
B:也许你有点夸张了。
A: OK, maybe it’s not that hot. But it’s hot enough to get a heat stroke.
A:好吧,也许没那么热。但热得足以让人中暑。
B: You make it sound so hot, I don’t want to leave my air-conditioned house.
B:你说得这么热,我都不想离开空调房了。
20
I. EXAMPLES
He is not only humorous, but also patient.
他不仅幽默,而且很有耐心。
He is not only a good leader, but also an eloquent speaker.
他不仅是一个好领导,而且是一个能言善辩的演说家。
I’m not only going to the party, I’m also going to sing at it.
我不仅要去参加派对,还会在派对上唱歌。
Not only do I support you, so do your acquaintances.
不仅我支持你,你的熟人也支持你。
II. DIALOGUES
A: Have you seen the movie Gone with the Wind?
A:你看过《乱世佳人》这部电影吗?
B: Yeah. I think Vivian Leigh is beautiful.
B:看过。我觉得费雯·丽很漂亮。
A: She’s not only beautiful; she’s also a talented actress.
A:她不仅漂亮,而且是一个才华横溢的女演员。
B: Yes, I’ve enjoyed all her movies.
B:是的,我喜欢她所有的电影。
A: Which one is your favorite?
A:你最喜欢哪一部?
B: I like her best in A Streetcar Named Desire.
B:我最喜欢她在《欲望号街车》中的表演。
来源:教英语音乐的呦呦