《教父》1972经典台词20句

B站影视 日本电影 2025-04-05 22:30 2

摘要:“You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me?”

1. “I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.”

我会给他一个无法拒绝的条件。

——维托·柯里昂(Vito Corleone)

2. “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”

不花时间陪伴家人的男人,永远成不了真正的男人。

——维托·柯里昂

3. “It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

这不是针对个人,桑尼。这只是生意。

——迈克尔·柯里昂(Michael Corleone)

4. “Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.”

复仇这道菜,冷掉后品尝最美味。

——彼得·克莱门扎(Peter Clemenza)

5. “Women and children can be careless, but not men.”

女人和孩子可以粗心,但男人不行。

——维托·柯里昂

6. “You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me?”

你谈论复仇,但复仇能让你的儿子回来吗?或是让我的儿子回来?

——迈克尔·柯里昂

7. “The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than a hundred men with guns.”

一个拎着公文包的律师,偷的钱比一百个拿枪的人还多。

——维托·柯里昂

8. “I believe in America.”

我相信美国。

——殡仪馆老板博纳塞拉(Amerigo Bonasera)

9. “Look how they massacred my boy.”

看看他们怎么糟蹋了我的儿子。

——维托·柯里昂(看到桑尼尸体时)

10. “That's my family, Kay. That's not me.”

那是我的家族,凯。那不是我。

——迈克尔·柯里昂(对未婚妻凯的辩解)

11. “Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.”

卢卡·布拉西和鱼共眠了。

——克莱门扎(暗示卢卡被杀死沉海)

12. “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.”*

(把枪留下,带上奶油卷。)

——彼得·克莱门扎(杀人后提醒手下处理细节)

13. “I'm with you now. I'm with you.”

我现在支持你,我支持你。

——卢卡·布拉西(Luca Brasi,结结巴巴向教父表忠)

14. “I don’t trust a doctor who can hardly speak English.”

我不信任一个连英语都说不好的医生。

——维托·柯里昂(拒绝让非裔医生治疗桑尼)

15. “A man should be in his wife’s belly, that way he knows the baby’s really his.”

男人应该待在妻子的肚子里,这样他才能确定孩子是自己的。

——桑尼·柯里昂(Sonny Corleone,粗俗调侃)

16. “I’ll take care of you. I’m your older brother, Mike, and I was stepped over!”

我会照顾你,迈克。我是你哥哥,但我被跳过了!

——桑尼·柯里昂(对迈克尔的复杂情感)

17. “Your father and I, we’ve been friends since we were kids, but if you think… I’m gonna let you take my only daughter to the altar…”

我和你父亲从小就是朋友,但如果你以为……我会让你娶走我唯一的女儿……

——维托·柯里昂(威胁强尼·方亭的经纪人)

18. “My father is no different than any powerful man. Any man who’s responsible for other people. Like a senator or a president.”

我父亲和其他有权势的人没什么不同,比如参议员或总统,他们都要对他人负责。

——迈克尔·柯里昂(向凯解释家族事业)

19. “Do you know how naive you sound? The police and the judges, they don’t own their loyalty to you, they owe it to me!”

你知道你听起来有多天真吗?警察和法官的忠诚不是给你的,是给我的!

——维托·柯里昂(教训强尼·方亭)

20. “Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me.”

也许有一天,那一天可能永远不会到来,我会需要你为我做一件事。

——维托·柯里昂(对博纳塞拉的经典承诺)

来源:丽语一点号

相关推荐