TED- 自拍为啥要下颌上扬

B站影视 2025-02-05 20:58 3

摘要:Matter of fact, can we try this from our seats real quick?

It is so great being up on here.

能在这里真是太好了。

I also want to make sure I commemorate and take a quick TED selfie.

我还想确保我能纪念并快速拍摄一张 TED 自拍照。

Hold on, sorry, don't mind me.

稍等一下,抱歉,别介意。

What was my best selfie angle again?

我的最佳自拍角度又是什么?

Anyone else have that question?

还有人有同样的疑问吗?

A few, a few, OK.

一些,一些,好的。

Well, it's a question I get asked all the time as a posing coach.

嗯,作为一名姿势教练,我经常被问到这个问题。

And it's so silly because it's really simple, there's chin up and chin down.

这很傻,因为它真的很简单,只需抬起下巴和放下下巴即可。

Matter of fact, can we try this from our seats real quick?

事实上,我们可以从我们的座位上快速尝试一下吗?

Everyone just do a simple chin up.

每个人只需做一个简单的引体向上。

Let me take a look.

让我看一下。

Alright, OK.

好的,好的。

Let me try to figure this out for everyone here.

让我试着为这里的每个人解决这个问题。

Chin down.

放低下巴。

Yeah, great, OK How does everyone look good in both angles?

是的,太好了,好吧,每个人从两个角度看起来都很好吗?

(Laughter) But before I go on to solve the world's mystery of selfies for you today, let's address the elephant in the room, shall we?

(笑声)但在我今天继续为你们解开自拍世界之谜之前,我们先来讨论一下房间里的大象,好吗?

Because I have a feeling that not everyone here is so deeply invested in taking the cutest selfie every day.

因为我感觉这里并不是每个人都如此热衷于每天拍出最可爱的自拍照。

But that's OK, that's OK.

但没关系,没关系。

This is still going to be good because I'll take a bet in saying that every single one of you here deserves a powerful headshot that not only reflects your identity but your ambition and success.

这仍然是件好事,因为我敢打赌说,在座的每个人都值得拥有一张有力的头像,不仅可以反映出你的身份,还可以反映出你的雄心和成功。

For the past decade, I've been photographing over thousands of people.

过去十年里,我拍摄了数千人。

A few you may recognize.

您可能认识其中一些。

Celebrities.

名人。

CEOs.

首席执行官。

But mainly people.

但主要还是人。

People like you and me who have a simple human desire to be seen and heard.

像你我这样的人,都有一种简单的人性渴望:被人看见、被人倾听。

And there's something this external-validation-seeking culture of selfies that I learned that this culture hasn't taught me.

我从这种寻求外部认可的自拍文化中学到了一些它没有教给我的东西。

It's that posing for a photo doesn't have to be this terrifying experience that subjects you to beauty standards.

摆姿势拍照并不一定是一件让你受美丽标准所左右的可怕经历。

In fact, posing should be natural because it's something that you've been speaking.

事实上,摆姿势应该是自然的,因为这是你一直在谈论的事情。

It's a language you've been speaking your entire life.

这是你一生都在说的语言。

Body language.

肢体语言。

And I'm here to show you that our body is so interconnected with our hearts and our identity.

我在这里向你们展示我们的身体与我们的心灵和身份是紧密相连的。

Take a look this time, let me just show you, OK?

这次看一下,让我给你演示一下,可以吗?

I'll say a little hello from here, and then a little chin up and, hey.

我会从这里说一声你好,然后抬起头来说一声“嘿”。

And then also a little chin down and, hey.

然后稍微放低下头,嘿。

(Laughter) Whoa.

(笑声) 哇哦。

What just happened?

刚才发生了什么?

Perhaps on the chin-up, you felt a sense of confidence.

也许在做引体向上时,你会感到一种自信。

Maybe on the chin-down, you felt like I was flirting with you from the stage.

也许当你低下头时,你会感觉我在舞台上向你调情。

I told you, everyone looks so good here.

我告诉过你,这里的每个人看起来都很好。

But how does something so mechanical start to express emotions?

但是如此机械的东西如何开始表达情感呢?

It's not voodoo magic because this is something that we can all do.

这不是巫术,因为这是我们每个人都能做到的。

Matter of fact, let's try this all together one more time.

事实上,让我们再一起尝试一次。

Everyone, this time just relax your shoulders with me, yeah.

大家这次就和我一起放松肩膀吧。

Let's take a deep breath through your nose and out through the mouth.

让我们用鼻子深吸一口气,再用嘴巴呼出。

Beautiful.

美丽的。

Chin up, very slowly with me, feeling powerful.

抬起下巴,跟着我慢慢地,感觉很有力量。

Back down to neutral.

回到中立状态。

Chin down just a touch, head tilt to the side, nose around slightly, and just the eyes down towards the ground beneath you.

下巴稍微向下, 头向一侧倾斜,鼻子稍微转动, 眼睛向下看向下方的地面。

And just the eyes again, slowly bringing up back to me.

然后那双眼睛又慢慢地回到我面前。

Ooh, OK.

哦,好的。

(Laughter) If you felt something in here in your body, my friends, you felt a fraction of the power of posing.

(笑声)朋友们,如果你感觉到身体里有什么东西,你就感觉到了摆姿势的力量。

Just using your chin up.

只需抬起你的下巴。

Imagine what you can do when you use your entire body.

想象一下当你用整个身体时可以做什么。

By the end of this talk, I want to show you that you can become whoever you want to become through a single pose.

在本次演讲结束时,我想向你们展示,你可以通过一个姿势成为任何你想成为的人。

But how did David get here, where he can orchestrate a whole room full of beautiful people to just flirt with him in a matter of seconds?

但是大卫是如何做到这一点的,他可以在几秒钟内让满屋子的美女与他调情?

(Laughter) It started in high school.

(笑声) 事情是从高中开始的。

Not the flirting.

不是调情。

It was a passion, it was a simple passion of taking a photo for someone else that they would love.

这是一种激情,一种为他们所爱的人拍摄照片的简单的激情。

And it's an honorable passion.

这是一种光荣的激情。

But there was a big problem.

但有一个大问题。

Posing.

摆姿势。

David, what do I do with my hands?

大卫,我该如何处理我的手?

Don't look at me, I'm just a shy Korean kid hiding behind his camera.

别看我,我只是一个躲在相机后面害羞的韩国小孩。

(Laughter) I know, it's very cute, very cute.

(笑声)我知道,它很可爱,非常可爱。

(Laughter) But because they didn't know how to pose, they felt awkward, therefore, they looked awkward.

(笑声)但是因为他们不知道该如何摆姿势,他们感到很尴尬, 因此, 他们看起来很尴尬。

And then they saw the awkward photo where they said, "Oh, once again, I look awkward." Further validating their limiting beliefs.

然后他们看到那张尴尬的照片,说:“哦,我又看起来很尴尬了。 ” 进一步证实了他们的限制性信念。

But it's OK because high-school David had a solution.

但没关系,因为高中的大卫有一个解决方案。

He went to Google and typed in "top three poses for a woman." The guys in the high school didn't want photos that much.

他打开谷歌,输入了“女性最喜欢摆的三种姿势”。高中里的男生不太想看到照片。

So David memorized pose one.

所以大卫记住了第一个姿势。

Pose two.

姿势二。

And pose three.

并摆出第三种姿势。

(Laughter) Easy peasy, right?

(笑声)很简单,对吧?

Nope.

没有。

Because David learned that everyone has different body types.

因为大卫了解到每个人的体型都是不同的。

I mean, how can he -- OK, that makes sense.

我的意思是,他怎么能——好吧,这很有道理。

But what if David learns the top three poses for every conceivable body type out there in the universe?

但是,如果大卫学会了宇宙中所有可以想象到的体型的最佳三种姿势,情况会怎样呢?

Surely he would be set up for success, right?

他肯定会获得成功,对吧?

Nope.

没有。

Because even if two people have the same body types, how they perceive themselves and how they want to be seen can be drastically different.

因为即使两个人的体型相同,他们如何看待自己以及他们希望别人如何看待他们可能会有很大差异。

This is a problem with today's definition of posing.

这是当今对摆姿势的定义存在的问题。

It boxes you in based on your physical traits and your labels.

它会根据您的身体特征和标签对您进行分类。

Ah, you are a woman, this is how you need to present your body.

啊,你是一个女人,你需要这样展示你的身体。

Yeah, let's not get cancelled on the TED stage my first time here.

是的,我第一次来这里,不要在 TED 舞台上被取消。

(Laughter) That's me, by the way.

(笑声) 顺便说一下,那就是我。

(Laughter) There's a client that taught me this lesson really well.

(笑声)有一位客户给我上了非常好的这一课。

She was an ex dominatrix, now author.

她曾经是一名女施虐狂,现在是一名作家。

I know, really cool.

我知道,真的很酷。

So she was getting her hair and makeup done, and I went over and I said, "Miss Client, how would you like to be photographed today?" She looked dead straight at me and said, "David, I want to be a bisexual assassin." (Laughter) "Yeah, let's do that." And as I slowly walked out of the makeup room, immense panic just -- whew.

她当时正在梳头化妆,我走过去问她:“客户小姐,今天你想拍什么照片? ” 她直视着我说:“大卫,我想当一名双性恋杀手。 ” (笑声)“好,就这么做吧。 ” 当我慢慢走出化妆间时,我感到非常恐慌——呼。

What does that even mean?

这到底是什么意思呢?

David went to his laptop and typed "top three poses for bisexual assassins." Immediately regretted it.

大卫走到他的笔记本电脑前,输入了“双性恋刺客的三大姿势”。但他立刻就后悔了。

(Laughter) Eventually, I had no other options.

(笑声) 最后,我别无选择。

I had to trust my process.

我必须相信我的流程。

So David guided her limb by limb, intentionally, to feel within her body.

于是大卫有意引导她的肢体,感受她的身体内部。

And I nervously presented a photo to her, and she said, "David, this is me." I learned that day -- Thank you, thank you.

我紧张地向她展示了一张照片,她说:“大卫, 这就是我。 ” 那天我明白了——谢谢你,谢谢你。

(Applause) I learned that day that it wasn't my job to teach her how to be a bisexual assassin.

(掌声) 那天我明白了,我的工作并不是教她如何成为一名双性恋杀手。

All I had to do was give her space to be who she already was.

我所要做的就是给她空间,让她做回自己。

The baddest bisexual assassin in the world.

世界上最邪恶的双性恋杀手。

It's not about contorting your body to fit someone else's idea of you.

这并不是要扭曲自己的身体来适应别人对你的看法。

It also doesn't matter if you see a version of what you believe is bisexual assassin here or not, because Krista connected with herself.

无论你是否在这里看到你认为的双性恋刺客的版本都没关系,因为克里斯塔与她自己联系在一起。

That is what posing is.

这就是摆姿势的意义。

It's a declaration of self.

这是自我的宣言。

Telling the world that you belong, that you are deserving of self-exploration, self acceptance and self expression.

告诉世界你属于这里,你值得自我探索、自我接受和自我表达。

A playful promise to tell yourself that I will see myself as a work of art, a one of one.

一个俏皮的承诺告诉自己,我会把自己视为一件艺术品,独一无二的。

So with that being said -- thank you -- Let's make this declaration together.

所以说了这么多——谢谢——让我们一起做出这个宣言。

I invite you all.

我邀请你们所有人。

I'm going to grab my trusty chair here real quick.

我要赶紧去拿我那把可靠的椅子。

Like, what is going on?

就像,发生了什么事?

Let me just ... Let's make this declaration through what I call posing yoga, poga.

让我...让我们通过我所说的姿势瑜伽,poga,来做出这一宣言。

I'm going to be your mirror.

我将成为你的镜子。

So if you wave at me real quick, this should be your left hand.

所以如果你快速向我挥手,这应该是你的左手。

Just mirror, mirror.

只是镜子,镜子。

Yep, I should be able to go up to you and high five, right?

是的,我应该走到你面前和你击掌,对吗?

We're going to embody the leaders that we are and the leaders that we are becoming.

我们将体现出我们现在的领导者身份以及我们正在成为的领导者身份。

So first, starting with everyone that has skirts on.

首先,从穿裙子的每个人开始。

Being mindful, right?

要留心,对吧?

Sit on the edge of the seat for me.

坐在我的座位边上。

Just the people with the skirts.

只有穿裙子的人。

I'm going to have you go for a little leg cross.

我要让你稍微交叉双腿。

This hand leaning towards the knee.

这只手向膝盖倾斜。

Feel that shift of the balance onto that knee relaxing this wrist, this hand just placing on top of that wrist.

感觉重心转移到膝盖上,放松手腕,将手放在手腕上。

Bring your shoulder around ever so slightly towards your chin.

将肩膀稍微转向下巴。

And wait for me right here.

就在这里等我。

Everyone else in the trousers and the pants, let's still sit on the edge of the seat and go for a wider stance on the legs.

其他人都穿着长裤和裤子,我们仍然坐在座位边缘, 并将双腿张开, 保持较宽的姿势。

Be mindful of your neighbors.

留意你的邻居。

Let's go for a little tippy toe to raise this platform on the knee.

让我们稍微踮起脚尖,将这个平台抬到膝盖上。

And this hand we're going to lean over, really shifting that balance.

而我们要倾向这一手,真正地改变平衡。

Rely on your body, relax that wrist.

依靠你的身体,放松手腕。

This hand we're just going to go right over here.

这只手我们就到这里。

And everyone with me, let's bring our chin up ever so slightly.

和我一起的每个人,让我们稍微抬起头来。

Deep breath in through the nose and out through the mouth.

用鼻子深吸气,用嘴呼气。

And just the eyes to me.

对我来说只是眼睛。

I wish I can take a photo of everyone right now.

我希望现在能给每个人拍一张照片。

(Laughter) End scene, you can relax.

(笑声) 场景结束,你们可以放松一下了。

(Applause) This is how posing should feel.

(掌声)摆姿势就应该是这种感觉。

It should feel grounding.

它应该让人感觉接地气。

It should feel empowering.

它应该让人感到充满力量。

And this is how the shy Korean kid that you saw earlier on came to be him today.

这就是之前大家看到的那个害羞的韩国小孩变成今天这个样子的。

Me on stage.

舞台上的我。

(Applause and cheers) I mean, don't get me wrong, both Davids are beautiful.

(掌声和欢呼声)我的意思是,别误会我的意思,两个大卫都很漂亮。

But this David saw posing as a tool to look good, to almost pretend.

但大卫却把摆姿势当成让自己看起来更好的一种工具,几乎是假装的一种工具。

Me now, I see posing as a way to embody who I've become and who I'm destined to become.

现在,我把摆姿势看作是体现我已经成为的人和我注定要成为的人的一种方式。

So the next time you are in front of the camera, whether it's for a selfie or a headshot, please remember that you deserve to take up space, shift your balance to comfort your body, and remember David asking you, how are you and your future self showing up for you today in your body?

因此,下次当你站在镜头前时,无论是自拍还是头像,请记住,你值得占据一席之地,调整平衡来舒适地生活,并且记住大卫问过你, 你和你未来的自己今天在你的身体里会是什么样子?

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

感谢您出席我的 TED 演讲。

来源:英语东

相关推荐