肥伦今夜秀- 布莱恩妮·豪伊称《金妮与乔治娅》第三季扣人心弦

B站影视 内地电影 2025-10-13 17:18 1

摘要:Since last time you were here, I know you play a mom on "Ginny and Georgia," but you became a mom yourself.

-Welcome back. It's so nice to see you.

欢迎回来,见到你真高兴。

-It's so good to see you.

见到你真是太好了。

Thank you so much for having me.

非常感谢邀请我。

-Since last time you were here, I know you play a mom on "Ginny and Georgia," but you became a mom yourself.

自上次你来之后,我知道你在"吉妮与乔治亚"中饰演一位母亲,而你自己也成为了母亲。

-Congratulations. -This is true.

- 恭喜。 - 这是真的。

Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.

非常感谢。谢谢,谢谢大家。

-Yes, I feel bad.

-是的,我觉得很糟糕。

I lied to you last time I was here, yes.

上次我来这儿时对你撒了谎,是的。

-You did? -I did, yeah.

- 你看了? - 是的,我看了。

So, I mean, she's been here as well.

所以,我是说,她也在这儿。

-Oh, that's so kind of. That's fantastic.

哦,你真是太好了。这太棒了。

-She was also on the show. 'Cause when I was here, I was halfway through my pregnancy.

她当时也在节目中。 因为当我在这里时,我已经怀孕一半了。

-I'm so honored. That your first talk show.

我感到非常荣幸,这是你第一次上脱口秀节目。

That's fantastic. Look at how cute.

太棒了。瞧瞧多可爱啊。

You want to see a cute baby?

想看看可爱的宝宝吗?

-Aww.

-哎呀。

-And she has great taste in books, too.

她选书的品味也很好。

I mean, is she reading that book?

我的天,她真的在看那本书吗?

Look at how cute! Is she -- -I think that's why she has an affinity for this book.

瞧瞧多可爱!她是不是——我觉得这就是她喜欢这本书的原因。

-Yeah, because.

-是的,因为。

-She's been here.

她来过这里。

-Yeah, she knows it. She goes, yeah.

- 对,她知道。她会说,对。

-I know that guy.

我认识那家伙。

-I know his sense of humor. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

我了解他的幽默感。对,对,对。

Is she funny? What's she like?

她有趣吗?她是什么样的?

-She's the best.

她是最棒的。

-She's the best. -She's a maniac.

- 她是最好的。- 她是个疯子。

But she's so confident and curious and a daredevil and everything you want in a little girl.

但她如此自信、充满好奇, 又是个敢冒险的家伙,正是你希望小女孩拥有的所有特质。

-Do you think she's going to be an actor when she grows up?

你觉得她长大后会成为演员吗?

-Oh, God, I hope not.

- 哦,天啊,但愿不会吧。

-Um. -Oh, my God.

-呃…… -天哪。

-No. I think something interesting is starting to happen, though.

不,我觉得有趣的事情才刚开始呢。

She, um...

她...

We have this book called "Max and Nana Go to the Park." -Yes. -In the book, Max is running at the playground.

我们有一本叫《麦克斯和娜娜去公园》的书。——是的。 ——在书里, 麦克斯在游乐场上奔跑。

He falls down.

他摔倒了。

Nana comes, puts a Band-Aid on his knee, gives him a hug, and now all of a sudden, at home, I'll be in the room and I'll turn.

奶奶来了,在他膝盖上贴了个创可贴,给了他一个拥抱, 现在突然间,在家里,我会在房间里, 然后转身。

And she's like, staging these pratfalls.

她还特意摆出这些滑倒的姿势。

She's throwing her bikes down with dolls and then throwing her body down and going.

她把玩具车扔下,接着自己躺倒,模仿着动作。

"Ziggy fell down. I need help, mama." And I think she's gonna turn into a stunt woman.

“齐吉摔倒了。 妈妈,我需要帮助。 ”我想她将来会成为一名特技演员。

-Uh, these are some of the photos that she staged.

这些是她摆拍的一些照片。

And look at this. She's a talented kid.

瞧瞧这个,她可是个有天赋的孩子。

[ Laughter ] She staged that, Ziggy fell down.

[笑声] 她故意安排的,齐格伊摔下去了。

Look at, this one's a great one. I love that one.

瞧,这个挺不错。我喜欢这个。

-This is all by herself. -[ Laughter ] -And I don't know how much to lean into it.

- 这都是她自己完成的。-[笑声] - 我不知道该多投入其中。

-It's great. -[ Brianne laughs ] -No, you have to lean.

- 太棒了。 -[布莱妮笑] -不,你得倾斜身体。

'Cause if she's not an actor -- I used to do this as a kid.

因为如果她不当演员的话——我小时候就经常这么做。

-No. -I used to fall.

- 不是。- 我以前经常摔跤。

-Fake fall all the time. -No way.

- 经常装摔倒。- 不可能吧。

-Yeah, 'cause I wanted to be Chevy Chase, so I would, like, fall down my stairs.

- 对啊,因为我想要像切夫·切斯那样,所以我就故意从楼梯上摔下来。

I would hold paper plates, fall down a flight of stairs, and go, "Live from New York, it's Saturday" and my mom's like, "What is wrong with you?" So maybe if not an actor, she could be a talk show host.

我会拿着纸盘子, 从楼梯上摔下来,然后喊:“纽约现场直播, 这是周六!” 我妈妈就问我:“你到底怎么了? ”所以如果当不了演员, 她倒是可以当个脱口秀主持人。

-That would be amazing. -Yeah.

-那会太棒了。-对啊。

-Yes, I would love that. -I would love it.

- 是的,我非常愿意。- 我真的很愿意。

-Yes, please.

- 是的,请。

-I also want to talk to you because I know you're a giant "Real Housewives" fan.

-我也想和你聊聊,因为我知道你是《Real Housewives》的超级粉丝。

-I am. Bravo is half my personality at this point.

我确实是。现在布罗瓦已经占据我一半的人格了。

-Do you think? Really? I love it.

- 你觉得呢?真的吗?我太喜欢了。

-Me, I -- I love it, too. My wife has it on 24/7.

- 我也一样,我太喜欢了。我老婆整天都开着它。

-Yeah, same. -We know every single show.

- 是啊,我也是。- 我们知道每一档节目。

Would you have a favorite show?

你会有最喜欢的节目吗?

-I mean, I love Beverly Hills, OC, Salt Lake. -Yes!

- 我的意思是,我超爱比佛利山、橙县、盐湖城。- 对啊!

-"Below Deck" is one of my favorites.

《下层甲板》是我最喜欢的节目之一。

-Me, too! -I love "Below Deck." -June, June, Hannah. -Oh! June, June!

- 我也是! - 我超爱《Below Deck》。- 朱恩,朱恩,汉娜。 - 哦! 朱恩,朱恩!

June, June, Hannah! June, June, Hannah!

六月,六月,汉娜!六月,六月,汉娜!

-Oh, of course. Yeah.

-哦,当然了。是的。

But you said that the housewives somehow had something to do with your lucky pregnancy.

但你说这些"家庭主妇"们不知怎地与你的幸运怀孕有关。

-This is right. -It brought you luck.

- 这是对的。- 它给你带来了好运。

-This is right. So I -- you know, as one does on a Wednesday night, I'm laying in bed, watching "Real Housewives of Orange County" with my husband and my water breaks.

没错。所以呢——你知道的,就像周三晚上常做的那样,我正躺在床上,和丈夫一起看《橘郡真母人》,然后羊水破了。

So I call the doctor to make sure that's really what's happening, because it wasn't exactly like the movies.

所以我给医生打了电话,确认一下这真的是在发生,因为这和电影里演的不太一样。

And they informed me that that is what's happening.

他们告诉我事情就是这样的。

As soon as we go to the hospital, there is a nurse in scrubs that are "Real Housewives of Orange County" memes all over them.

一到医院,就看到一位护士穿着印满《橙县实境主妇》梗图的病号服。

It's the Kyle Richards and Taylor with the cat all over her scrubs.

那是凯尔·理查兹和泰勒,猫图案遍布她们的护士服。

So it felt like divine intervention.

所以感觉像是天意降临。

I knew I was exactly where I was meant to be.

我知道我正处在自己该在的地方。

-And it all worked out. And obviously it worked out.

——一切都顺利解决了。显然,一切都很顺利。

-Yeah, well, my husband downloaded actually the episode I was watching so I could finish it while we were in the hospital.

- 是啊,我丈夫实际上下载了我当时在看的那集,这样我们住院时我就能把它看完了。

-That's a good, that is a good husband.

那真是个好丈夫。

-Yeah, he's great. And then morning comes.

- 是啊,他很棒。然后早上就到了。

There's still no baby, but the doctors are like, everything's going fine. And, you know, congratulations.

还没生出宝宝, 但医生们说一切都很顺利。你知道的, 恭喜了。

She'll probably be here in the afternoon.

她大概下午到。

So my husband says, "Well, I'm hungry, I'm going to go get some food.

于是我丈夫说:“嗯, 我饿了,我要去弄点吃的。 ”

Do you want anything?" And I'm like, "No, I cannot eat right now." I don't know, 20 minutes later, the universe has a different plan.

“你要点什么吗? ”我心想,“不了,我现在吃不下。 ”谁知道二十分钟后, 宇宙又有了别的安排。

My daughter is coming. We -- it's happening.

我的女儿要来了。我们——事情正在发生。

-Um, and... -And he's out getting food.

-嗯,然后... -然后他出去买吃的了。

-He's getting food. The nurse goes, "Where is he?" And I said, "Well, he's getting food." And she goes, "In the building?" And I said, "No, he's left the vicinity." And they said, "Where did he go?" He went to a food truck called Eggslut across the street from Cedars.

——他去拿吃的了。护士问:“他在哪儿?”我说:“哦,他在去买吃的。”她又问:“在楼里吗?”我说:“不,他已经离开那个区域了。”他们问:“他去哪儿了?”他说他去了卡德斯医院对面一家叫Eggslut的餐车。

-Wait, what's it called? -Eggslut.

-等等,它叫什么来着?-Eggslut。

-Eggslut. -It's delicious.

-蛋店。-非常好吃。

-Wow. I don't know Eggslut.

哇,我还没听说过Eggslut呢。

-So then he comes back and I'm pushing, and the nurses tell him to grab a leg, and he just keeps offering me tater tots.

——然后他回来的时候, 我正在用力生,护士让他抓住一条腿,可他却一直给我递炸土豆条。

[ Laughter ] -He has no idea what's going on at all?

[笑声]——他完全不知道发生了什么吗?

-No. He's so confused.

- 不,他完全糊涂了。

He was like, "They said it's not till later." And I was like, "But it's happening now." -Oh, and you have the most beautiful baby.

他当时说:“他们说还早呢。 ”我就说:“可现在就开始了。” ——哦,你宝宝真漂亮。

-Congratulations. -Thank you so much.

-恭喜你。-非常感谢。

-That's great. Come on.

-太好了,快点来。

[ Cheers and applause ] -Have fun, come on. -Thank you.

[欢呼与掌声]——玩得开心点,来吧。——谢谢。

-Let's talk about "Ginny and Georgia." 'Cause the last season ended with you, your character Georgia, in handcuffs and arrested.

我们来聊聊《吉妮与乔治娅》吧,因为上一季的结尾是你的角色乔治娅被戴上手铐并逮捕了。

-And it was dark and crazy -Very dramatic, yes.

- 那是个昏暗又疯狂的时刻——非常戏剧性,没错。

-Yeah. -On her wedding day.

- 是啊。- 在她结婚那天。

-Yeah, it was a lot. What do we expect this season?

是的,情况很复杂。这一季我们期待什么呢?

-Look, this is definitely our most emotional and dramatic season yet.

- 看,这绝对是迄今为止最情绪化、最戏剧性的一季。

And I think it poses a lot of great questions about is it really us against the world?

而且我觉得这引发了许多关于我们是否真的与世界为敌的深刻问题。

Are Ginny and Georgia better off together or apart?

吉妮和乔治亚在一起更好,还是分开更好?

And a lot of relationships can't come back from what happens this season.

而且很多关系在这一季发生事情后,都无法再恢复了。

-Really? -Yeah. But it's a great, great ride.

- 真的吗?- 对啊。但这是一段非常棒、非常棒的旅程。

-And do you -- do you feel like your acting style has changed now that you actually are a mom?

——那你现在真的当了妈妈,觉得你的表演风格有变化吗?

-You know, I think I assumed that once I became a mom, I would think Georgia was extra crazy.

你知道, 我原本以为, 一旦成为母亲,我会觉得乔治娅格外疯狂。

And I actually just identify with her more now.

而且我现在跟她更有共鸣了。

I fully understand why she is the way she is.

我完全理解她为什么会是这样。

-Yeah. -So I'm doubling down.

- 是的。 - 所以我决定全力以赴。

-That's fantastic. I want to show everyone a clip.

-太棒了。我想给大家看一段视频。

Here's Brianne Howey in season three of "Ginny and Georgia." Take a look.

这是布莱恩·霍威在《吉妮和乔治亚》第三季中的表现,来看看吧。

-You know, this is why I don't tell you anything.

你看,这就是为什么我什么都不告诉你的原因。

-You always gaslight me. -What? What is that?

-你总是让我怀疑自己的判断。-什么?那是什么?

-You invalidate my feelings.

你否定了我的感受。

-Well, that's because you have so many.

- 那是因为你有很多啊。

All you do is feel. You're a teenager, and you're hormonal, and you're sensitive, and you feel a lot.

你唯一能做的就是感受。 你是个青少年,荷尔蒙旺盛, 情绪敏感,感受特别多。

And I'm not gassing you up.

我可不是在夸大其词。

-Gassing up is good.

加油加油是好事。

-Well, then I'm gassing you all over the place, okay?

- 那我可要到处夸你们了,好吗?

All the feelings. Feel them all.

感受所有情感,尽情体验。

Feel your feelings. They're all valid.

感受你的感受,它们都是合理的。

Every single last one.

一个不落。

-You don't have to be like that.

你不必非得那样。

-Why? Is it giving you a feeling?

- 为什么?有感觉吗?

-Brianne Howey, season three of "Ginny and Georgia" begins streaming June 5th on Netflix.

- 布莱恩·豪伊,《吉妮与乔治亚》第三季将于6月5日在Netflix上线播出。

We'll be right back with Owen Cooper.

我们稍后继续为您播出欧文·库珀的节目。

Stick around everybody.

大家别走开。

来源:英语东

相关推荐