Are you ready for your driving test tomorrow?摘要:Don’t worry, just remember to stay calm and follow the rules.別擔心,記得保持冷靜並遵守規則
你明天準備好考駕照了嗎?Yes, but I’m feeling a bit nervous.
是的,但我有點緊張Don’t worry, just remember to stay calm and follow the rules.
別擔心,記得保持冷靜並遵守規則I’m worried about parallel parking.
我擔心平行停車Just make sure to check your mirrors and take it slow.
只要確保檢查後視鏡,慢慢來Do you think they’ll ask me to do a three-point turn?
你覺得他們會讓我做三點掉頭嗎?Probably, so practice that too.
可能會,所以也要練習那個What about stop signs? Do I need to wait three seconds?
遇到停牌時,我需要等三秒嗎?Yes, always come to a full stop and wait a few seconds.
是的,總是要完全停下來,等幾秒鐘Thanks for the tips, I feel a bit better now.
謝謝你的建議,我感覺好多了Do you know how to check your blind spots?
你知道怎麼檢查盲點嗎?Yes, I need to turn my head and look over my shoulder.
知道,我需要轉頭看看肩後方Exactly, that’s very important during lane changes.
沒錯,換車道時這很重要Should I signal every time I change lanes?
每次變換車道都要打轉向燈嗎?Yes, always use your turn signal.
是的,總是使用你的轉向燈What about speed limits? Do I need to follow them exactly?
速度限制怎麼辦?我需要精確遵守嗎?You should stay close to the speed limit, but don’t go too slow.
你應該接近限速行駛,但不要太慢Can I coast through a yellow light?
我可以在黃燈時滑過去嗎?It’s better to stop if it’s safe to do so.
如果安全的話,最好停下來Got it, I’ll keep that in mind.
明白了,我會記住的What’s the first thing I should do when I get in the car?
上車後我應該先做什麼?Buckle your seatbelt, and make sure everyone else does too.
繫好你的安全帶,並確保其他人也繫好Should I adjust my mirrors before starting the car?
我應該在發動車子前調整後視鏡嗎?Yes, that’s always a good idea.
是的,這總是個好主意What if I’m driving in heavy rain?
如果我在大雨中駕駛怎麼辦?Slow down and turn on your headlights.
放慢速度,打開車頭燈Should I use my high beams at night?
我應該在夜間使用遠光燈嗎?Only when there’s no oncoming traffic.
只有在沒有對向車輛時才可以What if the road is icy?
如果路面結冰呢?Drive slowly and avoid sudden braking.
慢慢開,避免突然煞車How do I pass another vehicle safely?
我如何安全超車?Signal, check your mirrors, and only pass when it’s clear.
打信號,檢查後視鏡,確保安全再超車Do I need to honk when I pass?
我需要在超車時按喇叭嗎?No, just make sure to pass quickly and safely.
不需要,只要確保快速安全地超越即可What if I see a pedestrian crossing the road?
如果我看到行人過馬路怎麼辦?Stop and let them cross, even if there’s no crosswalk.
停下來讓他們通過,即使沒有斑馬線Should I always yield to school buses?
我應該總是讓校車先行嗎?Yes, especially when their stop sign is out.
是的,特別是當他們的停車牌伸出時What if I’m on the highway and miss my exit?
如果我在高速公路上錯過了出口怎麼辦?Don’t panic, just take the next exit and turn around.
別慌,直接從下一個出口下去再調頭Do you know how to merge onto a highway?
你知道如何併入高速公路嗎?Yes, I need to match the speed of traffic and signal early.
知道,我需要匹配交通速度,提前打信號Should I always stay in the right lane?
我應該總是待在右車道嗎?Stay in the right lane unless you’re passing or turning left.
除非你要超車或左轉,否則待在右車道What if someone cuts me off in traffic?
如果有人在交通中切入我的車道怎麼辦?Stay calm and give them space.
保持冷靜,給他們空間Should I tailgate slow drivers?
我應該跟在慢車後面嗎?No, keep a safe distance at all times.
不要,始終保持安全距離How do I use cruise control?
我如何使用巡航控制?Set it once you’re at a steady speed on the highway.
在高速公路上達到穩定速度後設置What should I do if I hear a siren while driving?
如果我在開車時聽到警笛聲該怎麼辦?Pull over to the right and let emergency vehicles pass.
靠右停下,讓緊急車輛通過Do I need to stop at a flashing red light?
遇到閃爍的紅燈我需要停下嗎?Yes, treat it like a stop sign.
是的,把它當作停牌對待What about a flashing yellow light?
那閃爍的黃燈呢?Slow down and proceed with caution.
放慢速度,小心通過Can I park in a loading zone?
我可以停在裝卸區嗎?No, unless you’re actively loading or unloading.
不行,除非你正在裝卸貨物What if there’s no parking available?
如果沒有停車位怎麼辦?Keep circling until you find a legal spot.
繼續繞圈,直到找到合法的停車位How do I back into a parking space?
我如何倒車進入停車位?Turn your wheel in the direction you want the back of the car to go.
將方向盤轉向你想讓車尾去的方向Should I always back into parking spots?
我應該總是倒車進停車位嗎?It’s not necessary, but it can be safer.
不必,但這可能更安全What about angled parking?
斜向停車怎麼辦?Just follow the lines and park straight.
只需按照線停好,車身擺正How do I use a roundabout?
我如何使用環島?Yield to traffic already in the roundabout, and signal when exiting.
讓行已在環島內的車輛,出口時打信號Do I need to stop if there’s no one at a four-way stop?
如果在四向停車處沒有人,我需要停下嗎?Yes, come to a complete stop before proceeding.
是的,完全停下後再前進What’s the best way to handle a sharp curve?
我該如何處理急轉彎?Slow down before the curve, and don’t accelerate until you’re through it.
在轉彎前減速,通過後再加速Should I brake while turning?
我應該在轉彎時煞車嗎?Try to brake before the turn, not during.
盡量在轉彎前煞車,不要在轉彎時How do I handle a steep hill?
我如何應對陡坡?Shift to a lower gear to maintain control.
換到低速檔以保持控制Should I use my parking brake on a hill?
我應該在坡道上使用手剎車嗎?Yes, always use it when parking on an incline.
是的,停在斜坡上時總是使用它What if my brakes fail?
如果我的煞車失靈了怎麼辦?Pump the brakes and try to use the emergency brake.
反覆踩煞車,嘗試使用緊急煞車How can I avoid distractions while driving?
我如何避免駕駛時的分心?Keep your phone out of reach and focus on the road.
把手機放遠,專注於道路Is it okay to eat while driving?
駕駛時可以吃東西嗎?No, it’s best to avoid eating or drinking while driving.
不可以,最好避免在駕駛時吃東西或喝東西What about talking to passengers?
那和乘客交談呢?It’s fine, just don’t let it distract you.
可以,但不要讓它分散你的注意力How do I know if I’m too tired to drive?
我怎麼知道自己是否太累而不能開車?If you feel drowsy or your eyes are heavy, pull over and rest.
如果感到困倦或眼睛沉重,請停下來休息What if I get lost while driving?
如果我在駕駛時迷路了怎麼辦?Pull over safely to check directions, don’t try to navigate while driving.
安全地停下來查看方向,不要邊開車邊導航Should I change lanes in an intersection?
我可以在路口內變換車道嗎?No, always wait until you’re clear of the intersection.
不行,總是在通過路口後再變換車道What about using a turn signal in a roundabout?
在環島中使用轉向燈嗎?Signal before entering and when exiting.
進入和退出時都要打信號How do I handle an aggressive driver?
我如何處理激進的駕駛者?Stay calm, don’t engage, and let them pass.
保持冷靜,不要理會,讓他們超過What’s the rule for right turns on red?
紅燈右轉的規則是什麼?You can turn right on red after a full stop, unless there’s a sign prohibiting it.
在完全停車後可以右轉,除非有禁止標誌How do I make a left turn at a green light?
我如何在綠燈時左轉?Yield to oncoming traffic and wait for a clear gap.
讓行對向車輛,等待安全間隙Should I ever drive without shoes?
我應該赤腳開車嗎?No, always wear proper footwear when driving.
不要,駕駛時總是穿著合適的鞋子What if my tire blows out while driving?
如果在駕駛時輪胎爆了怎麼辦?Hold the steering wheel steady and slowly pull over.
緊握方向盤,慢慢靠邊停下How do I know if my car has a flat tire?
我怎麼知道我的車是否爆胎了?You’ll feel the car pulling to one side or hear a thumping sound.
你會感覺車子向一側拉,或聽到砰砰聲Should I use hazard lights if I’m pulled over?
如果我靠邊停車,應該打雙閃燈嗎?Yes, especially if it’s a busy road or low visibility.
是的,特別是在繁忙道路或能見度低時What if I’m driving in fog?
如果我在霧中駕駛怎麼辦?Use your low beams and drive slowly.
開啟近光燈,慢慢駕駛Can I use my phone GPS while driving?
我可以在駕駛時使用手機導航嗎?Only if it’s mounted and you’re not holding it.
只有在手機固定且你不需要手持的情況下Should I ever drive without a seatbelt?
我應該不繫安全帶駕駛嗎?Never, always wear your seatbelt.
絕對不行,始終繫好安全帶What should I do if I see a traffic accident?
如果我看到交通事故應該怎麼辦?Slow down, but don’t stop unless you need to help.
放慢速度,但除非需要幫助,否則不要停下Do I need to stop for a yellow school bus?
我需要為黃色校車停下嗎?Yes, always stop when the bus’s lights are flashing.
是的,當校車的燈在閃爍時,總是停下How do I handle driving through construction zones?
我如何在施工區駕駛?Slow down, follow signs, and be cautious of workers.
放慢速度,遵循標誌,注意工人Should I ever drive through standing water?
我應該開車穿過積水嗎?No, it’s best to avoid driving through water if possible.
不要,如果可能,最好避免How do I know if I’m hydroplaning?
我怎麼知道自己是否在水滑現象中?You’ll feel the car lose contact with the road and start to slide.
你會感覺車子失去抓地力,開始打滑What should I do if I hydroplane?
如果發生水滑現象,我應該怎麼辦?Ease off the gas and steer straight until you regain control.
鬆開油門,直行,直到重新獲得控制How do I handle driving on gravel roads?
我如何在碎石路上駕駛?Drive slowly and be prepared for reduced traction.
慢慢駕駛,準備好牽引力減少Should I speed up to merge onto the highway?
我應該加速併入高速公路嗎?Yes, match the speed of traffic when merging.
是的,併入時匹配交通速度What should I do if a traffic light is out?
如果交通燈失靈了,我該怎麼辦?Treat it like a four-way stop.
把它當作四向停車處對待Do I need to check my mirrors often?
我需要經常檢查後視鏡嗎?Yes, check them regularly to stay aware of your surroundings.
是的,定期檢查,以了解周圍情況How do I pass a cyclist safely?
我如何安全超過騎自行車的人?Give them plenty of space and pass slowly.
給他們足夠的空間,慢慢超過Should I honk at cyclists?
我應該對騎自行車的人按喇叭嗎?No, it can startle them.
不要,這會讓他們受驚How do I know if I’m too close to the car in front?
我怎麼知道自己離前車太近了?Use the three-second rule to keep a safe distance.
使用三秒規則,保持安全距離Should I use my horn often?
我應該經常使用喇叭嗎?Only use it when necessary, like to avoid a collision.
只有在必要時使用,例如避免碰撞What if my car stalls in the middle of the road?
如果我的車在路中間拋錨了怎麼辦?Turn on your hazard lights and try to restart the car.
打開雙閃燈,嘗試重新啟動車子How do I use an emergency brake?
我如何使用緊急煞車?Pull it up when parking, especially on hills.
停車時拉起,特別是在坡道上Do I need to signal if I’m parking on the street?
如果我要在街邊停車,應該打信號嗎?Yes, always signal when pulling into or out of a parking spot.
是的,停入或駛出停車位時總是打信號What should I do if my engine overheats?
如果引擎過熱了怎麼辦?Pull over, turn off the car, and wait for it to cool down.
靠邊停下,關掉車子,等待冷卻How do I make a U-turn legally?
我如何合法地掉頭?Only make a U-turn if there’s a sign allowing it.
只有在有允許標誌的地方才可以掉頭Can I make a left turn on a red light?
我可以在紅燈時左轉嗎?Only if you’re turning from a one-way street onto another one-way street.
只有在你從單行道左轉到另一條單行道時How do I handle a sharp turn?
我該如何處理急轉彎?Slow down before the turn, and keep both hands on the wheel.
在轉彎前減速,雙手握緊方向盤Should I check my mirrors before braking?
我應該在煞車前檢查後視鏡嗎?Yes, always check your mirrors before slowing down.
是的,減速前總是檢查後視鏡How do I parallel park between two cars?
我如何在兩車之間平行停車?Start by aligning your car with the one in front, then back in slowly.
先與前車對齊,然後慢慢倒車進入What should I do if someone is tailgating me?
如果有人跟車太近怎麼辦?Stay calm and let them pass when it’s safe.
保持冷靜,在安全的情況下讓他們超過Should I ever drive in neutral?
我應該空檔滑行嗎?No, driving in neutral reduces control over the vehicle.
不要,空檔滑行會減少對車輛的控制What if I need to stop suddenly?
如果我需要突然停車怎麼辦?Apply firm, steady pressure to the brakes without slamming them.
穩定而有力地踩下煞車,不要猛踩How do I use anti-lock brakes properly?
我如何正確使用防鎖死煞車系統?Press and hold the brake pedal firmly; don’t pump it.
牢牢踩住煞車踏板,不要鬆開Should I signal when exiting a roundabout?
退出環島時應該打信號嗎?Yes, always signal your intention to exit.
是的,總是打信號表示你的意圖What is the purpose of a shared left-turn lane?
共用左轉車道的用途是什麼?It’s for vehicles from both directions making left turns.
供雙向車輛左轉使用How do I handle a flashing railroad crossing signal?
如果遇到閃爍的鐵路道口信號怎麼辦?Stop and wait until the train passes and signals stop.
停下來,等火車通過,信號停止Should I stop before entering a freeway?
進入高速公路前需要停下嗎?No, you should merge smoothly without stopping.
不要,你應該平順地併入,不要停下How do I know who has the right of way?
我怎麼知道誰有優先通行權?Follow traffic signs and rules; when in doubt, yield.
遵守交通標誌和規則,拿不準時就讓行What is defensive driving?
什麼是防禦性駕駛?Being alert and prepared to react to hazards.
保持警惕,準備好應對危險Should I drive when I’m feeling emotional?
我應該在情緒激動時開車嗎?It’s best to avoid driving if you’re overly emotional.
最好避免在過度情緒化時駕駛How do I handle a tire skid?
我如何處理輪胎打滑?Steer in the direction you want to go and ease off the gas.
朝你想去的方向轉動方向盤,鬆開油門What if my headlights fail at night?
如果我的車頭燈在夜間失靈怎麼辦?Turn on your hazard lights and pull over safely.
打開雙閃燈,安全地靠邊停下Should I accelerate into a curve?
我應該在彎道中加速嗎?No, slow down before the curve and accelerate out of it.
不要,在彎道前減速,出彎後再加速How do I navigate through heavy traffic?
我如何在繁忙的交通中行駛?Stay patient, keep a safe distance, and avoid sudden moves.
保持耐心,保持安全距離,避免突然移動What if I see animals on the road?
如果我看到路上有動物怎麼辦?Slow down and prepare to stop if necessary.
放慢速度,必要時準備停車Should I use my phone at a red light?
我可以在紅燈時使用手機嗎?No, it’s safer to avoid phone use while driving.
不要,為了安全,避免在駕駛時使用手機How do I handle road rage from other drivers?
我如何處理其他駕駛者的路怒?Stay calm, don’t engage, and keep your distance.
保持冷靜,不要理會,保持距離What if I approach a roadblock?
如果我遇到路障怎麼辦?Follow the directions given by law enforcement.
遵從執法人員的指示Should I use hand signals while driving?
我應該在駕駛時使用手勢信號嗎?Only if your turn signals are malfunctioning.
只有當你的轉向燈故障時才使用
来源:洪一一一点号
免责声明:本站系转载,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如涉及作品内容、版权和其它问题,请在30日内与本站联系,我们将在第一时间删除内容!