名利场- 和大表姐詹妮弗·安妮斯顿一起回看经典作品

B站影视 韩国电影 2025-08-15 06:22 1

摘要:《老友记》里瑞秋的扮演者詹妮弗·安妮斯顿回看了她演艺生涯的代表作,包括《分手男女》、《老友记》、《早间新闻》、《遇见波莉》等。她分享了与共演演员们的珍贵时光,以及那些让人感同身受的真实情感瞬间,温暖又真实。

《老友记》里瑞秋的扮演者詹妮弗·安妮斯顿回看了她演艺生涯的代表作,包括《分手男女》、《老友记》、《早间新闻》、《遇见波莉》等。她分享了与共演演员们的珍贵时光,以及那些让人感同身受的真实情感瞬间,温暖又真实。

When it came time for everybody to eat the dessert, LeBlanc also just eats whatever's in front of him.

当到了所有人吃甜点的时候,无论面前是什么,勒布朗拿起就吃。

Like, it's not even like he fakes it.

他不是假装在吃。

He really eats it.

他是真的吃下去了。

They couldn't get through it because they kept making each other laugh.

这群人总爱互相逗乐,笑场到根本没法继续拍。

Hi, I'm Jenna Aniston, and I'm going to watch some scenes from throughout my career.

大家好,我是詹娜·安妮斯顿,今天我们来重温那些我演过的作品片段。

Oh, please don't suck.

哦,千万别放些糟糕的东西。

I mean, wouldn't everybody be feeling just the way she just looked?

我想说,她这反应不是人之常情吗?

I'm gonna go do the dishes.

我要去洗碗了。

Cool.

好的。

It'd be nice if you'd help me.

如果你能帮忙就更好了。

I have no judgment.

我没什么可说的。

You want to play video games, play video games.

爱打游戏随便你。

But this is such a frustrating.

可这也太憋屈了。

This was super fun.

当时特别开心。

We had one of the best summers shooting this movie.

那个顶着烈日拍戏的夏天真的很美好。

I am so exhausted.

我现在很累。

I just honestly want to relax for a little bit.

现在就想歇会儿。

If I could just sit here, let my food digest and just try to enjoy the quiet for a little bit and we will.

现在只想瘫在沙发上消化刚吃的东西,享受这难得的清静时光。

I'm already annoyed again.

我火气又上来了。

I can already feel.

我已经能感受到了。

Who cares?

谁在乎?

I care, all right?

我在乎,好吗?

I care.

我在乎。

A lot of this movie was Vince and I, we spent like two weeks with the writers.

这部电影的很多桥段都来自我和文斯跟编剧泡在一起的那两周。

There was two writers in the room and we would read through the scene and then we would improv the scene.

当时有两个编剧在场,我们先会读剧本再即兴发挥。

And then they would just write as fast as they can.

然后他们就飞速记录下来。

And then this is sort of, the whole movie was a result of those two weeks, but it also allowed for a lot of real conversations that couples have, which I think is why it hit home for so many people.

然后整部电影在某种程度上都是那两周的成果,但也包含了很多情侣间的真实对话,所以才能让观众感同身受。

Play your stupid video game.

跟你的破游戏过去吧。

I don't care.

随便你了。

I'm done.

我受够了。

What?

什么?

I'm done.

我受够了。

I don't deserve this.

凭什么我要承受这些。

I really do not deserve this.

我根本不该受这委屈。

I deserve somebody who gives a shit.

我值得被真心对待。

I'm not spending one more second of this life with some inconsiderate prick.

我不会再和你这没心没肺的人浪费生命。

I might've just gone through a separation, that little separation.

当时我正巧也刚结束一段感情。

I'm sure nobody remembers that.

虽然那点破事也没人在意。

So it was kind of cathartic to go right from that.

所以我演这戏时非常解压。

And so when they offered, when they came to me with the offer, they were a little nervous about making the offer because they thought, oh, is that insensitive?

当剧组拿着剧本找上门时,他们有点忐忑,因为他们担心我会不会觉得被冒犯了?

Is it inappropriate?

这是不是不太合适?

But I actually thought, what a great opportunity.

但我认为这是个好机会。

I knew it would actually kind of benefit me emotionally, just as a human being, and also serve the script and the character pretty well.

我知道这能帮我走出情感低谷,既治愈了现实中的我,又与角色完美契合。

Check it out.

快来看。

Yeah, for my dessert, I have chosen to make a traditional English trifle.

我做的甜点是英式传统松糕。

Wow, that sounds great.

哇,不错哦。

And what are you making, Monica?

那你要做什么呢,莫妮卡?

You know, in case Rachel's dessert is so good that I eat all of it.

你懂的,为了防止瑞秋的甜点太好吃被我吃光。

There's none left for anybody else.

别人就没份了。

The trifle was ridiculous in the best way.

这个松糕情节简直荒谬到经典。

Rachel reads the recipe wrong because the pages get stuck together.

因为页面粘在一起,所以瑞秋看错食谱了。

So she puts...... ends up putting like beef in the middle of a sweet trifle.

结果在松糕里塞了一层牛肉。

This was another one where we, when we shot the scene of when it came time for everybody to eat the dessert, LeBlanc also just eats whatever's in front of him.

在拍大家吃甜点那场戏时,无论面前是什么,勒布朗拿起就吃。

他不是假装在吃。

他是真的吃下去了。

Because David kept saying, whenever he said the line, it tastes like feet.

因为大卫每次说台词都会说“尝起来像脚”。

That's where he couldn't quite hold it together because LeBlanc would just be barreled on through and he was just totally into it.

这时他就绷不住了,因为勒布朗会继续狼吞虎咽而且非常享受。

It tastes like feet.

尝起来像脚。

I like it.

我喜欢。

Are you kidding?

认真的吗?

What's not to like?

哪不好了?

Custard, good.

蛋奶酱,好吃。

Jam, good.

果酱,好吃。

Meat, good.

肉,好吃。

Oh, this is one of the greatest times.

啊,真是一段美好时光。

I love it.

我很喜欢。

This is one of my, this was the gift that keeps on giving.

它在今后的日子里持续给予我力量。

This is really one of the highlights of my life.

真的是我人生中的高光。

It sort of set the tone for not only getting to work with an incredible group of people that became my true family, it was just, it brought so much joy to people, which was something, just doesn't always happen, sort of like lightning in a bottle.

他们真的很好,这段经历为今后合作奠定了基础,也让我们成为了家人,也给观众带来了无数欢乐,这是可遇不可求的事,是转瞬即逝的美好。

On many, many levels, this was extremely creatively satisfying.

在各个方面都让人充满创作成就感。

We always fantasize about what it would be like to kind of go back in time, but it just wouldn't.

我们总幻想能回到过去,但这是不可能的。

It would never be the same.

时过境迁,物是人非。

Alex, can you please just tell me what this is all about?

亚历克斯,这究竟是什么情况?

God, do I really have to spell this out for you?

天啊,真要我给你字字解释清楚吗?

Yes, please.

是的,说吧。

Yes, because you're a man.

对,因为你是男人。

You surveilled Bradley.

你监视了布拉德利。

Oops.

啊哦。

Another funny show.

又是个喜剧。

Just had nothing but a barrel of laughs.

全程笑料不断。

A little bit more on the serious side, this show really is a beast.

说真的,这剧真的很难搞。

Quite creatively challenging in the best possible way.

创作难度大但又很过瘾。

To get to work with Ham and Reese and Duplass and Billy and Karen, it's just the dream.

能与汉姆、瑞茜、杜普拉斯、比利和凯伦合作,就像在做梦一样。

It was like a dream cast.

简直是梦幻演员阵容。

You surveilled Bradley, then blackmailed her into resigning.

你监视布拉德利,然后胁迫她辞职。

You silenced a journalist.

你封住了记者的嘴。

I'm a journalist.

我就是记者。

It's the amount of work and it's the level, it's the depth of it.

工作量很庞大,并且需要很好体现出这些事件的纵深度。

These scenes, it's all very emotional.

每场戏都充满强烈的情感冲击。

It's a challenge because we're basically mirroring what's happening a lot in the world.

要准确地折射现实世界发生的事情。

which is not always easy.

这绝非易事。

And so it's like a fine line to kind of walk.

所以必须小心拿捏分寸。

We didn't sort of set out to be that show, but once the balls were rolling and then the Me Too movement happened, we kind of had to represent that in the show, obviously.

我们一开始并没打算做成这样的剧,但随着事态发展,加上Me Too运动的兴起,我们自然要在剧里反映出来,这是理所应当的。

Do you want this vote not to happen?

你想阻止这次投票吗?

I can go right back in that conference room and delay it until we can figure this out.

我马上回去拖延表决,我们会找到解决办法的。

We can figure this out.

我们会找到解决办法的。

我们会找到解决办法?

You did this.

这是你造成的。

You did all of this.

这一切都是你搞的事。

I can't come back from this.

我回不去了。

I did this to protect you, to protect us, everything we have been working towards.

我所做的一切是为了保护你,保护我们还有我们的事业。

Ham's just, he's a dream.

汉姆太完美了。

He's fun, he's easy, he's so committed.

他风趣、随和,又很敬业。

He's one of the hardest workers and he's covered in fairy dust and he's just a great guy.

他非常勤奋,就像自带光环一般,还是个品行极佳的好人。

And now he won't stop working.

现在也不会停下工作。

No, because remember there was that commercial for Apple where he was watching all the Apple shows and he was like, come on, Apple.

不会停的,还记得那个苹果广告吗,他看着各种苹果的节目,然后说,找我拍啊,苹果。

And now, careful what you wish for.

现在倒应了那句“许愿需谨慎”。

But that's just because he's so damn good.

没办法,谁叫他实力超群呢。

You were right about them, Edith.

伊迪丝,他们果然如你所料。

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉。

This is completely explainable.

这事可以解释清楚的。

Okay, lift it.

好了,拿开吧。

Listen, you just have to understand something.

听着,你得明白。

She's brilliant.

她很出色。

Nick Offerman, brilliant.

尼克·奥弗曼真的很出色。

Kathryn Hahn, brilliant.

凯瑟琳·哈恩,也很出色。

This was a very enjoyable evening that we all had.

那晚我们玩得很开心。

It's just ridiculous.

真的太离谱了。

We barely could get through it without laughing.

我们全程都在憋笑拍摄。

The whole movie was just sort of absurd.

整部电影都有点无厘头。

There was a lot of this scene that was definitely improvised.

这场戏有很多即兴发挥的部分。

Their reactions and every time they did a take, Nick and Kathryn did sort of gave different reactions.

每次拍摄,尼克和凯瑟琳都能演出新花样。

And so that's what really screwed us up because you couldn't predict what they were going to say.

他们完全不按套路出牌,搞得我们措手不及。

And so it just led for us...

最后搞得我们...

So I'll just constantly be trying to hold our, can we say shit?

我只能忍着...能说“屎”吗?

Hold our shit together.

我只能强忍着不笑场。

Okay, so throw pillows, go in this cabinet here.

好了,靠枕放在这个柜子里。

Oh, you don't, you don't sleep on these?

等等,这些枕头不是用来枕的?

No, no, they're decorative.

不,它们是装饰用的。

And this is another one of my favorite movies that I had.

这是我最爱的另一部参演电影。

I had the best time because I love Ben Stiller more than life itself.

能和本·斯蒂勒合作,我开心得要命。

And John Hamburg, our director, so fantastic, who wrote the script.

还有我们的导演约翰·汉堡,太棒了,剧本也是他写的。

Who doesn't think that it's such a thing, all those decorative pillows?

谁不会觉得那些装饰枕头真的中看不中用?

You're just like, it doesn't quite make any sense.

你会觉得这根本就是多此一举。

So it actually made me rethink, because I was maybe into this look at the time.

这让我反思自己当时的审美,因为当时我还蛮喜欢的。

I just don't understand the point.

我就是不懂这有什么意义。

I don't know.

我也说不清。

I mean, Lisa thought they looked nice.

我是说,丽莎觉得它们好看。

Oh, I see.

原来如此。

Yeah.

没错。

Oh, there's a limp.

对了,这有个跛脚的戏。

I remember where the limp came from.

这个跛脚不是演的。

I'd broken my toe.

当时我脚趾骨折了。

So you see me limping throughout moments of this movie.

所以片中那些跛脚镜头都是真的。

At least I really see it right there.

这里特别明显。

Because right after we'd finished all the salsa dancing, that was our first week of shooting.

因为我记得开机第一周就拍完了所有萨尔萨舞的戏份。

And then I remember breaking my toe thinking, thank God I broke it after I finished all the dancing.

后来脚趾骨折时,我想的是还好舞蹈戏都拍完了。

Hey!

嘿!

Psychos!

疯子来了!

What are you doing?

你在搞什么?

That's goose down.

这可是鹅绒枕。

I'm liberating you.

我在解救你。

I think we just had a lot of fun playing off of each other.

我们搭戏时特别欢乐。

It was like really fun volleyball.

像打排球一样过瘾好玩。

It was just great chemistry, and it was also fun to try to see who could keep a straight face.

我们配合天衣无缝,还要比赛谁先破防笑场。

But again, just an excellent scene partner, you know, collaborator.

他真是绝佳的演戏拍档。

I want to do something like that again.

我好想再拍一些这样的作品。

Ben, come back.

本,快回来吧。

Ben, come back to comedy.

本,喜剧界需要你。

Severance is fantastic, but let's, let's, come on.

《人生切割术》很棒,但是拜托了。

We need comedies like this too.

这种喜剧也不能少啊。

I've had some really great opportunities.

我很幸运遇到好机会。

I've been really lucky.

我真的很幸运。

And these brought a lot of joy to people's lives and it made me realize that we need more of these.

这些作品能传递快乐,让我觉得还需要更多。

The Almighty Comedy.

喜剧就是王道。

The Almighty Romantic Comedy.

浪漫喜剧无敌。

And Dark Comedy.

黑色幽默喜剧也不能少。

The Hard R's.

R级喜剧。

I love a good Hard R comedy.

我很喜欢R级喜剧。

Who doesn't?

谁不喜欢呢?

来源:英语东

相关推荐