100篇英语常用情景对话,交流必备,赶紧收藏学习!

B站影视 欧美电影 2025-10-29 10:07 1

摘要:Elena: Welcome everyone! Please roll out your mats and find a comfortable seated position.埃琳娜:欢迎大家!请铺开垫子,找一个舒适的坐姿。Michael: Excuse

英语口语·吉米老师说

想告别哑巴英语,就得从大量的口语练习说起吧!吉米老师整理了100篇经典英语情景对话分享给大家,反复跟读磨耳朵,你也能轻松说一口流利英语!

英语·情景对话

本文来源网络,版权归原作者所有

11

瑜伽课前后

Before and After a Yoga Class

瑜伽课前后,英语口语,45秒

情景: 瑜伽课上,新手学员Michael在课后向教练Elena请教问题。
对话:

Elena: Welcome everyone! Please roll out your mats and find a comfortable seated position.
埃琳娜:欢迎大家!请铺开垫子,找一个舒适的坐姿。Michael: Excuse me, Elena. I'm new. Should I push myself to do every pose perfectly?
迈克尔:打扰一下,埃琳娜。我是新来的。我应该强迫自己把每个姿势都做完美吗?Elena: Not at all, Michael. The most important thing is to listen to your body and avoid any pain.
埃琳娜:完全不用,迈克尔。最重要的是倾听你的身体,避免任何疼痛。Michael: Okay, thanks. I'm a bit inflexible.
迈克尔:好的,谢谢。我身体有点僵硬。Elena: That's why we're here! Just breathe and do what feels right for you.
埃琳娜:所以我们才来这里呀!只需呼吸,做你觉得舒服的程度就好。(After class)
(课后)Michael: That was relaxing. I feel much less tense in my shoulders.
迈克尔:真的很放松。我感觉肩膀没那么紧张了。Elena: I'm glad to hear that! Your downward dog looked great by the end.
埃琳娜:很高兴听你这么说!到最后你的下犬式做得很棒了。Michael: Thanks to your guidance. How often do you recommend I come to class?
迈克尔:多亏你的指导。你建议我多久来上一次课?Elena: For beginners, twice a week is ideal to build consistency.
埃琳娜:对于初学者,一周两次是建立持续性的理想频率。

12

线上工作会议

Online Work Meeting

线上工作会议,英语口语,56秒

情景: 团队通过视频软件开会,讨论项目进度,由经理Sarah主持。
对话:

Sarah: Okay, is everyone connected? Can you all hear me?
莎拉:好了,大家都连上了吗?能听到我说话吗?David: Loud and clear, Sarah. Tom, your microphone might be muted.
大卫:声音很清楚,莎拉。汤姆,你的麦克风可能静音了。Tom: Oh, sorry about that! Can you hear me now?
汤姆:哦,抱歉!现在能听到了吗?Sarah: Yes, thanks. Let's get started. David, can you give us an update on the marketing report?
莎拉:可以了,谢谢。我们开始吧。大卫,你能更新一下营销报告的进度吗?David: Sure. I've finished the first draft. I'll share it in the chat for everyone to review.
大卫:当然。我已经完成了初稿。我会在聊天框里分享给大家审阅。Sarah: Perfect. Lisa, how are things on the design side?
莎拉:很好。丽莎,设计方面进展如何?Lisa: The visuals are almost ready. I'm just waiting for some final feedback from the client.
丽莎:视觉效果快准备好了。我正在等待客户的一些最终反馈。Sarah: Good. Let's aim to finalize everything by Friday. Any blockers?
莎拉:好的。我们的目标是在周五前完成所有工作。有什么阻碍吗?Tom: I might need an extra day for the data analysis. Is that okay?
汤姆:我分析数据可能还需要一天时间。可以吗?Sarah: That should be fine. Let's reconnect this time on Thursday. Thanks, everyone!
莎拉:应该没问题。我们星期四这个时间再开会。谢谢大家!

13

艺术画廊观展

Visiting an Art Gallery

艺术画廊观展,英语口语,47秒

情景: 两位朋友,Sophie和Ben,在艺术画廊观看一幅抽象画作。
对话:

Sophie: This piece is fascinating. What do you think it's about?
索菲:这幅作品真吸引人。你觉得它想表达什么?Ben: I have no idea. It just looks like a bunch of random shapes and colors to me.
本:我不知道。在我看来就是一堆随意的形状和颜色。Sophie: Look at the title, "Inner Storm." Maybe it represents chaotic emotions.
索菲:看看标题,“内心的风暴”。也许它代表了混乱的情绪。Ben: Oh, that makes a bit more sense now. The dark red could be anger.
本:哦,那现在有点说得通了。暗红色可能是愤怒。Sophie: Exactly! And the sharp yellow lines might be moments of anxiety or fear.
索菲:没错!那些尖锐的黄色线条可能是焦虑或恐惧的瞬间。Ben: I never know how to interpret abstract art. I prefer landscapes.
本:我一直不知道如何解读抽象艺术。我更喜欢风景画。Sophie: That's fair. But it's fun to try and see what the artist might be feeling.
索菲:可以理解。但试着去感受艺术家的情绪也很有趣。Ben: True. This one is starting to grow on me.
本:没错。这幅画开始让我有点喜欢了。Sophie: Let's get the audio guide. It might explain the artist's intention.
索菲:我们去拿语音导览吧。可能会解释艺术家的意图。Ben: Good idea. I'm curious now.
本:好主意。我现在有点好奇了。ning up for a Community Class

14

报名社区课程

Signing up for a Community Class

报名社区课程,英语口语,44秒

情景: Robert在社区中心前台询问并报名参加一个陶艺课程。
对话:

Robert: Hi, I saw your poster for the pottery class. Is there still space available?
罗伯特:你好,我看到你们陶艺课的海报了。还有名额吗?Clerk: Let me check... Yes, we have a few spots left for the Wednesday evening session.
职员:我查一下……有的,周三晚上的班还有几个名额。Robert: Great! What's the total cost, and what is included?
罗伯特:太好了!总费用是多少,包含什么?Clerk: It's $150 for eight classes. All materials and tools are provided.
职员:八节课一共150美元。所有材料和工具都提供。Robert: Perfect. Do I need any prior experience?
罗伯特:太好了。我需要有基础吗?Clerk: Not at all. The class is designed for complete beginners.
职员:完全不用。这个课程就是为纯初学者设计的。Robert: That's what I wanted to hear. How do I sign up?
罗伯特:这正是我想听的。我怎么报名?Clerk: Just fill out this registration form, and I'll process your payment.
职员:请填写这张登记表,我来处理您的付款。Robert: All done. Here you go.
罗伯特:填好了。给你。Clerk: Thank you! You're all set. We'll see you next Wednesday at 7 PM.
职员:谢谢您!都办好了。下周三晚上7点见。scussing Eating Habits

15

讨论饮食习惯

Discussing Eating Habits

讨论饮食习惯,英语口语,53秒

情景: 两位同事,Chloe和Mark,在办公室厨房聊起最近的饮食改变。
对话:

Chloe: Mark, you're eating salad again? You've been so healthy lately!
克洛伊:马克,你又吃沙拉了?你最近好健康啊!Mark: I'm trying to cut down on junk food. I feel so much more energetic now.
马克:我正在努力少吃垃圾食品。我现在感觉精力充沛多了。Chloe: I need to do that. It's just so easy to order takeout after a long day.
克洛伊:我也得这样了。只是忙了一天之后点外卖太方便了。Mark: I know! Meal prepping on Sundays has been a game-changer for me.
马克:我懂!周日提前备餐彻底改变了我的习惯。Chloe: Really? What do you usually make?
克洛伊:真的吗?你通常做什么?Mark: Simple things—grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, quinoa. It lasts for days.
马克:简单的东西——烤鸡胸、烤蔬菜、藜麦。可以吃好几天。Chloe: That sounds manageable. Maybe you can share some recipes with me.
克洛伊:听起来不难做到。也许你可以分享一些食谱给我。Mark: Absolutely! I'll send you a few links. The key is to find healthy food you actually enjoy.
马克:当然!我发几个链接给你。关键是找到你真正喜欢的健康食物。Chloe: Thanks, Mark! I'll start by bringing lunch tomorrow instead of buying it.
克洛伊:谢谢,马克!我明天就开始自己带午餐,不买外卖了。Mark: That's a great first step! You won't regret it.
马克:这是很好的第一步!你不会后悔的。

16

数码产品故障

Digital Product Malfunction

数码产品故障,英语口语,53秒

情景: 顾客Ms. Davis新买的智能手表出现问题,她到店里寻求技术支持。
对话:

Technician: Hello, how can I assist you today?
技术员:您好,今天有什么可以帮您?Ms. Davis: Hi, I just bought this smartwatch last week, and the battery drains in a few hours.
戴维斯女士:你好,我上周刚买的这块智能手表,电池几个小时就没电了。Technician: I see. That's definitely not normal. Have you tried a full reset?
技术员:明白了。这肯定不正常。您试过完全重置吗?Ms. Davis: Yes, I did, but the problem persists.
戴维斯女士:是的,我试过,但问题依旧。Technician: Okay, let me run a diagnostic test on it for you.
技术员:好的,让我为您运行一个诊断测试。Ms. Davis: Thank you. Is this a common issue with this model?
戴维斯女士:谢谢。这是这个型号的常见问题吗?Technician: Not really. It seems like you might have gotten a faulty unit.
技术员:并不常见。看来您可能买到了一个有瑕疵的产品。Ms. Davis: So, what are my options?
戴维斯女士:那么,我有什么选择?Technician: Since it's within the 14-day return period, I can replace it with a brand new one for you.
技术员:由于还在14天退货期内,我可以为您换一个全新的。Ms. Davis: That would be perfect. Thank you for your help.
戴维斯女士:那太好了。谢谢你的帮助。

17

谈论一部小说

Talking about a Novel

谈论一部小说,英语口语,54秒

情景: 书友会中,两位成员,Grace和Daniel,正在讨论他们刚读完的一本悬疑小说。
对话:

Grace: I just finished the last chapter! I did NOT see that ending coming!
格雷斯:我刚读完最后一章!我完全没想到是那个结局!Daniel: I know, right? The twist with the narrator being the killer all along was brilliant.
丹尼尔:就是啊!叙述者一直都是凶手这个转折太精彩了。Grace: The author planted so many subtle clues that I only noticed after finishing the book.
格雷斯:作者埋了那么多细微的线索,我都是读完后才注意到。Daniel: Me too. I want to re-read it now with that new perspective.
丹尼尔:我也是。我现在想带着这个新视角重读一遍。Grace: What did you think of the main character, before we knew, of course?
格雷斯:你觉得主角怎么样,当然是在我们知情之前?Daniel: I found him a bit unreliable, which makes sense now. The author tricked us perfectly.
丹尼尔:我当时觉得他有点不可靠,现在想来就说得通了。作者把我们都骗了。Grace: It's definitely one of the best thrillers I've read this year.
格雷斯:这绝对是我今年读过的最好的悬疑小说之一。Daniel: Agreed. I'm already looking for other books by the same author.
丹尼尔:同意。我已经在找这位作者的其他书了。Grace: Let me know if you find any good ones! I'd love to read more.
格雷斯:如果你找到好的告诉我!我很想多读一些。Daniel: Will do. Our book club picked a great one this time.
丹尼尔:一定。我们书友会这次选的书真不错。

18

火车站信息咨询

Train Station Information

火车站信息咨询,英语口语,54秒

情景: 旅客Mr. Kim在火车站信息台询问前往牛津的火车班次。
对话:

Mr. Kim: Excuse me, when is the next train to Oxford?
金先生:打扰一下,下一趟去牛津的火车是什么时候?Officer: Let me see... There's one departing from Platform 4 in about 20 minutes.
工作人员:我看看……有一趟20分钟后从4站台出发的。Mr. Kim: Is it a direct train, or do I need to change?
金先生:是直达车吗,还是需要转车?Officer: It's a direct service. The journey takes approximately one hour.
工作人员:是直达的。行程大约需要一小时。Mr. Kim: That's good. How much is a return ticket?
金先生:那很好。往返票多少钱?Officer: An off-peak return is £35. You can buy it at the machine or at the ticket office.
工作人员:非高峰时段的往返票是35英镑。您可以在售票机或售票处购买。Mr. Kim: Thank you. And which platform did you say?
金先生:谢谢。你刚才说是几号站台?Officer: Platform 4. But please check the departure board for any last-minute changes.
工作人员:4号站台。但请留意出发时刻表,以防最后一刻有变动。Mr. Kim: I will. Do they have WiFi on board?
金先生:我会的。车上有WiFi吗?Officer: Yes, all our trains are equipped with free WiFi.
工作人员:有的,我们所有列车都配有免费WiFi。

19

慈善募捐活动

Charity Fundraising Event

慈善募捐活动,英语口语,52秒

情景: 志愿者Jessica在街上为保护雨林慈善机构向路人Mr. Brown募捐。
对话:

Jessica: Hello, sir! Do you have a moment to talk about rainforest conservation?
杰西卡:您好,先生!能占用您一点时间聊聊雨林保护吗?Mr. Brown: Uh, sure. What's this about?
布朗先生:呃,当然。是关于什么的?Jessica: We're raising funds to protect endangered areas in the Amazon. Every little bit helps.
杰西卡:我们正在筹款保护亚马逊雨林的濒危区域。每一份小小的捐助都有帮助。Mr. Brown: I see. How is the money used exactly?
布朗先生:明白了。这些钱具体是怎么使用的?Jessica: It goes towards supporting local communities and anti-logging patrols.
杰西卡:用于支持当地社区和反盗伐巡逻队。Mr. Brown: That sounds worthwhile. How can I donate?
布朗先生:这听起来很有意义。我怎么捐款?Jessica: You can make a one-time donation, or even better, set up a small monthly contribution.
杰西卡:您可以进行一次性的捐款,或者更好的是,设立一个小额的月度捐款。Mr. Brown: I think I can do a one-time donation for now.
布朗先生:我想我现在可以先做一次性捐款。Jessica: Wonderful! You can scan this QR code with your phone. Thank you so much for your support!
杰西卡:太好了!您可以用手机扫描这个二维码。非常感谢您的支持!Mr. Brown: No problem. It's for a good cause.
布朗先生:不客气。这是为了一个好事业。

20

观看体育比赛

Watching a Sports Game

观看体育比赛,英语口语,46秒

情景: 两位朋友,Alex和Jenny,在酒吧观看一场足球赛。
对话:

Alex: What a goal! This game is incredible!
亚历克斯:好球!这场比赛太精彩了!Jenny: I know! The score is 2-2 with only ten minutes left. It's so tense!
珍妮:是啊!比分2比2平,只剩十分钟了。太紧张了!Alex: I think United is going to win. They have the momentum now.
亚历克斯:我觉得联队会赢。他们现在势头正劲。Jenny: I don't know. City's defense is really strong. It might go into extra time.
珍妮:不好说。城队的防守很强。可能会进入加时赛。Alex: Look at that pass! He was completely open!
亚历克斯:看那个传球!他完全没人防守啊!Jenny: Oh no, he missed! He should have scored!
珍妮:哦不,他射偏了!他本该进球的!Alex: This is giving me a heart attack! I can't watch!
亚历克斯:看得我心脏病要犯了!我不敢看了!Jenny: Penalty! It's a penalty for United in the last minute!
珍妮:点球!最后一分钟联队获得一个点球!Alex: This is it! If he scores, they win the championship!
亚历克斯:就是现在!如果他罚进,他们就赢得冠军了!Jenny: He scores! They've done it! What a game!
珍妮:球进了!他们做到了!多么精彩的比赛啊!

来源:教英语音乐的呦呦

相关推荐