简·古道尔博士 留给世界的最后遗言 震撼心灵 看得热泪盈眶

B站影视 日本电影 2025-10-10 19:25 1

摘要:And that every single day you live, you make a difference in the world, and you get to choose the difference that you make.

In the place where I am now, I look back over my life.

在我现在所在的地方,我回望自己的一生。

I look back at the world I've left behind.

我回望我所离开的那个世界。

What message do I want to leave?

我想留下怎样的信息呢?

I want to make sure that you all understand that each and every one of you has a role to play.

我想让你们都明白,你们每一个人都有自己的使命。

You may not know it.

你也许现在还不知道。

You may not find it.

你也许还没有找到它。

But your life matters, and you are here for a reason.

但你的生命是有意义的,你的存在自有其理由。

And I just hope that that reason will become apparent as you live through your life.

我只希望,当你经历人生时,这个理由会逐渐显现出来。

I want you to know that whether or not you find that role that you're supposed to play, your life does matter.

我希望你知道,无论你是否找到自己应扮演的角色,你的生命依然重要。

And that every single day you live, you make a difference in the world, and you get to choose the difference that you make.

你活着的每一天,都在对这个世界产生影响,而你可以选择你想带来的改变。

I want you to understand that we are part of the natural world.

我希望你明白,我们是自然界的一部分。

And even today, where the planet is dark, there still is hope.

即使在今天,当地球笼罩在阴影中,依然存在希望。

Don't lose hope.

不要失去希望。

If you lose hope, you become apathetic and do nothing.

如果你失去希望,你就会变得冷漠,什么也不做。

And if you want to save what is still beautiful in this world, if you want to save the planet for the future generations, your grandchildren, their grandchildren, then think about the actions you take each day.

如果你想拯救这世界上仍然美好的事物,如果你想为未来的世代守护这颗星球,为你的孙辈、他们的子孙,那么,请思考你每天所做的每一个行动。

Because multiplied a million, a billion times, even small actions will make for great change.

因为,当千万、亿万的人一起行动时,即使微小的举动也能带来巨大的改变。

I want to… I… I just hope that you understand that this life on planet Earth isn't the end.

我想……我只是希望你明白,在地球上的这段生命,并不是终点。

I believe, and now I know, that there is life beyond death, that consciousness survives.

我相信——而现在我知道——死亡之后依然有生命,意识仍会延续。

I can't tell you from where I am secrets that are not mine to share.

我不能从我所在的地方透露那些不属于我能说的秘密。

I can't tell you what you will find when you leave planet Earth.

我无法告诉你离开地球后你将会遇见什么。

But I want you to know that your life on planet Earth will make some difference in the kind of life that you find after you die.

但我想让你知道,你在地球上的生活,会影响你死后所遇见的生命形态。

Above all, I want you to think about the fact that we are part… when we're on planet Earth, we are part of Mother Nature.

最重要的是,我希望你意识到,当我们还在地球上时,我们是大自然的一部分。

We depend on Mother Nature for clean air, for water, for food, for clothing, for everything.

我们依赖大自然提供清新的空气、水、食物、衣物——一切的一切。

And as we destroy one ecosystem after another, as we create worse climate change, worse loss of diversity, we have to do everything in our power to make the world a better place for the children alive today and for those that will follow.

而当我们一个又一个地破坏生态系统时,当我们造成更严重的气候变化和生物多样性的丧失时,我们必须尽一切所能,让这个世界对当下的孩子和未来的世代变得更美好。

You have it in your power to make a difference.

你有能力去改变这一切。

Don't give up.

不要放弃。

There is a future for you.

属于你的未来仍在前方。

Do your best while you're still on this beautiful planet Earth that I look down upon from where I am now.

在你仍然生活于这美丽的地球上时,请尽你所能。此刻我在远处俯瞰她。

God bless you all.

愿上帝保佑你们。

来源:英语东

相关推荐