明星下厨房- 匠妹复刻妈妈的招牌蘸酱 Sabrina Carpenter

B站影视 欧美电影 2025-10-09 16:30 1

摘要:匠妹一边下厨,一边分享创作新专辑《Man's Best Friend》的幕后故事。从特调鸡尾酒到妈妈的秘制蘸酱,每道美味都盛满回忆与温度,和她一起感受音乐与生活交融的治愈瞬间吧。

匠妹一边下厨,一边分享创作新专辑《Man's Best Friend》的幕后故事。从特调鸡尾酒到妈妈的秘制蘸酱,每道美味都盛满回忆与温度,和她一起感受音乐与生活交融的治愈瞬间吧。

My feet are so tired.

我的脚好累啊。

I'm gonna get out of these shoes and come down to earth where I feel most comfortable.

我得脱下这双鞋,放松下来、找回自己最舒服的状态。

This is what you were missing down there, just so you know.

这就是你们错过的在桌子下面的东西,给大家看一下。

Has anyone ever set this kitchen on fire?

有人把这个厨房烧着过吗?

Hello, Vogue.

大家好,欢迎收看Vogue。

I'm going to be making three very classy dishes today in honor of my new album.

为庆祝新专辑发布,今天我要来做三道特别精致高档的菜。

So let's go.

所以,咱们开始吧。

Okay, so we're starting our go-go juice.

好,先来调一杯“能量特饮”。

We have tequila.

我们准备了龙舌兰。

We have vodka for those who do that.

我们也备了伏特加,照顾爱喝这个的朋友们。

We have ginger ale, pineapple juice, and then we have limes.

我们也准备了姜汁汽水、菠萝汁,还有青柠。

And this is a knife.

还有一把刀。

First, ice.

首先,先加冰。

I'm just gonna like...

我就这样随便......

That seems good.

似乎已经够了。

I'm gonna start with the ginger ale.

我先倒姜汁汽水。

Couldn'ta got me bigger cans?

能不能给我来罐大点的?

These are like really small.

这些真的太小了。

Thank you.

谢谢啦。

This is the go-go part.

这是这道饮料的灵魂。

Because it's a pitcher, don't judge, I'm just gonna like...

反正是用大水壶调鸡尾酒,别太讲究,我就直接......

And then I'm gonna do...

接着我要加......

a little bit of pineapple juice, and then I'm gonna cut this lime.

适量菠萝汁,然后来切青柠。

This drink means a lot to me because this was the drink that I decided to consume as I was making my new album, Men's Best Friend.

这杯酒对我意义非凡,因为当初我制作新专辑《Men's Best Friend》时,就是喝的它。

I've never really been a tequila girl at heart.

其实我一直都算不上是龙舌兰爱好者。

I've always been like bubbles, champagne, spritzes, but I was introduced to the Moscow Mule with pineapple, and my creative juices, you could say, were flowing.

我一直更钟情气泡酒、香槟、汽酒这类,但后来朋友推荐了这款菠萝莫斯科骡子,然后我的创作灵感,可以说是顿时泉涌。

And so it's very special to me.

所以这酒对我来说很特别。

And every time I, oh, am I doing this the right way?

每次我......等等,我这样操作对吗?

Yeah, okay.

嗯,好吧。

Every time I drink it, it kind of reminds me of when I was making the album.

每次喝到它,我就会想起制作专辑的那段时光。

And so I thought I'd give you guys that experience too.

所以我想给大家分享这份体验。

Now you know what it's like to write my album.

现在你们知道我是怎么写专辑的了。

When I throw a party, if I'm making you a cocktail, good luck, because it looks a little something like this.

当我在派对上,如果我在调酒的话,祝你好运,因为画风基本就是这样。

But I love to usher people to where the bottles of things are.

但我最爱做就是把大家领到酒水摆放的地方。

That's really what I'm good at.

这才是我的真本事。

I'm going to try this now.

我来尝尝看。

Wait, guys, it's really good.

等等各位,这个真的绝了!

I'm not just saying that.

我真没瞎说。

Anybody want to try it?

有人想试试吗?

It's Friday.

今天可是周五。

Come on.

来嘛。

Let's party.

嗨起来。

Sergio up first.

塞尔吉奥先来。

Ooh, so tasty.

哇,太好喝了。

Wait, is it actually?

等等,真的假的?

Tastes just like candy.

尝起来像糖果。

No, no.

不不不。

Honest.

真心的。

Can I have someone try it that's going to be honest with me?

谁能来尝一口,然后给我个真话?

Delicious.

很好喝。

OK.

看吧。

Honestly?

真的?

No, no, that's what I'm saying.

没错,我就是这个意思。

I might have like really did my big one.

我可能真调出了得意之作。

Anymore customers, I'm gonna start charging, so.

来顾客我可要收费了。

You need ID?

要查身份证吗?

Do I need ID from you?

查你的身份证吗?

Yes.

是的。

Sweet thing.

小可爱。

Sorry.

抱歉啦。

Let's clear this out.

一起把这些收拾掉吧。

So I'm gonna make my mother's dip.

接下来我要做我母亲的自制蘸酱啦。

It's an heirloom.

这可是家传秘方。

She's from Philadelphia, which is why we have cream cheese.

我母亲是费城人,所以咱们得用奶油奶酪。

And then we also have a jalapeno, an onion, tomatoes on a vine because they look prettier and then a block of cheddar cheese extra sharp cheddar cheese.

我们再准备一个墨西哥辣椒、一个白洋葱、带藤番茄,因为这样摆着好看些,还有一块车打奶酪,特浓车打奶酪。

This is cilantro and these are limes and this is a big knife.

这是香菜,这些是青柠,然后还有把大刀。

I'm gonna cut this tomato.

我来切这个番茄。

Look at it.

快看。

Oh my god.

天呐。

A perfect half.

“完美”的两半。

Can we just buy salsa from the store?

咱们能直接买商店的莎莎酱吗?

Can I be like and the salsa is done and we just like...

能不能假装......莎莎酱完成!然后就直接......

So I got really good at chopping and I chopped this and now I'm gonna do the onion.

我刀工可是练出来了,切好这个,现在来处理白洋葱。

Actually it looks pretty good.

其实看着挺不错了。

Do I have to cut it more?

还要再切一些吗?

Look at this move.

看我这手法。

So my mom started making this when I was really young, and when I was little, I didn't like it, but now that I am clearly a grown woman, I love the way it tastes.

我妈妈在我很小的时候就开始做这个蘸酱,小时候我其实不爱吃,现在嘛,我显然成熟了,可就爱上这口了。

It's very addictive.

吃起来就停不下来。

She makes it at every family get-together, gathering, and now, I would say I like to make it whenever friends come over, but my sister likes to make it whenever friends come over, because my sister's a really good chef, not I.

现在每次家庭聚会她都会做这个蘸酱,而且呢,我倒是想说我也爱在朋友来时露一手做做这个蘸酱,但其实爱在朋友来时做这个酱的是我姐姐,因为她才是家里的大厨,不是我。

I'm gonna put the onions in the bowl.

把白洋葱放进碗里。

Now let's move on to the jalapeno.

现在来处理墨西哥辣椒。

It's so cute.

长得真可爱。

The best cook I know, ow, ow, is actually my father.

我认识最棒的厨师,哎哟,其实是我爸爸。

I just poked myself, but it's fine.

刚戳到自己了,不过没事。

And I'm gonna take my hands.

接下来我要直接用手来了。

Are you guys laughing at me chopping?

你们是在笑话我切菜吗?

Cause it's that bad.

因为确实不怎么样。

It's very distracting to be talking to Vogue while cooking.

一边拍着《Vogue》节目聊天,一边做饭,太容易分心了。

It's really hard and people are underestimating that.

这真的很难,大家都低估这点了。

I'm really good at this.

我明明很在行啊。

I would say my specialty is cleaning up.

要说我的特长,是收拾厨房。

It's also not my specialty.

当然也不是真特长。

I love to dance around the kitchen and sing and write songs.

我就是喜欢在厨房里跳舞、唱歌,还有写歌。

So I'm gonna juice the lime.

现在来挤青柠汁。

I love limes.

我超爱青柠。

Now we're gonna grate the cheese.

接下来我要磨奶酪了。

This is actually something I like to do sometimes and I think I can do it well.

这个我倒挺常做,并且觉得自己手艺还行。

So when I was writing Man's Best Friend, I was actually just in a studio and I wasn't doing any cooking.

当初创作《Man's Best Friend》时,我其实整天待在录音棚,根本没下过厨。

It was an album that I was really excited about making in the moment.

这张专辑我在创作过程中充满激情。

I was feeling a lot and felt really inspired, kind of how I'm feeling right now, making this dip.

当时灵感迸发、感触良多,就像现在做这个蘸酱时的心情。

And so I kind of felt this urgency to go and make all these songs, not really knowing that it was an album until it was done.

所以我有种紧迫感要写完所有这些歌,直到全部完成才意识到这成了张专辑。

And the title came to me rather quickly.

专辑名也是灵光一闪就定了。

So it's very special to me.

所以它对我意义非凡。

I'm very excited for everyone to be listening to it and have it in their ears.

很期待大家能亲耳聆听这些作品。

Why it's called Man's Best Friend?

为什么叫《Man's Best Friend》?

Why is cheese called cheese?

奶酪为什么叫奶酪?

No one really has an answer for that, right?

这种事本来就没有标准答案,对吧?

Guys, look how much cheese I grated.

快看我磨了多少奶酪。

Cheese reveal.

磨奶酪成果揭晓。

Now you pour our cheese into the bowl and you start mixing it.

现在要把奶酪倒进碗里开始搅拌。

And then you also add the softened cream cheese, which you soften in the microwave.

再加入微波炉软化过的奶油奶酪。

If you don't have a microwave, don't make this.

如果大家家里没有微波炉,就不用尝试这个了。

I've been working out my arms.

我最近可一直在练手臂。

Today's arm day.

今天是练臂日。

Just on my right side, though.

不过只有右臂在认真工作。

This is pretty much what it's looking like.

现在大概长这样。

It doesn't really look like this, if I'm honest.

说真的,其实不太像这样。

It kind of looks like this, but a little bit different.

有点像但又不完全一样。

So when you're looking at it, just picture it looking a little bit not like this.

所以你们看的时候,自动脑补成和这个不太一样的画面就好。

And then you did it right.

这样就算大功告成啦。

Okay, my mother's dip is done.

好了,我妈的秘制蘸酱完成。

I'm gonna let it settle.

先让它静置一会儿。

and set it off to the side.

放旁边待用。

Now we're going to make puppy chow.

现在来做“旺财零食”。

I've never made this before, but I thought it'd be fun because of the album's name, and it's a snack that I like when other people make it for me.

我从没做过这个,但觉得应该很有趣,毕竟呼应了专辑名,而且这个零食别人做给我吃时,我一直很喜欢。

Plain rice checks.

白米饭。

We're gonna pour four of these.

我们需要倒四杯左右。

But I'm gonna eyeball it.

不过我准备凭感觉随便倒。

Oh, and the rest of the ingredients!

哦,还有其它食材!

The rest of the ingredients are powdered sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter, a stick of butter, and organic pure vanilla extract.

其他食材还需要糖粉、半甜巧克力豆、花生酱、一块黄油,还有有机纯香草精。

Love.

爱了。

We're gonna take this bowl, move it over somewhere else.

我们把这个碗挪到别处去。

Eyeball, and then we're gonna put this bowl in here, and we're gonna mix these ingredients.

凭感觉放料......接着把这个碗的食材放进来,混合这些食材。

You're gonna use a plastic spatula to scoop the peanut butter out tenderly and put it into the bowl with a motion.

用塑料刮刀温柔地舀出花生酱,手腕一转轻轻放进碗中。

Okay, now you're going to do not this whole stick of butter.

好,现在不要把整块黄油都放下去。

Don't get crazy.

别太疯狂。

Just do half of the half.

只要四分之一就够了。

Now you're gonna microwave it.

现在放进微波炉加热。

I'd rather teach you guys something else.

其实我更想教你们点别的。

How to ride a bike or something that I can do.

比如骑自行车之类我真正拿手的事。

Just finished microwaving.

刚微波好。

Half a teaspoon of this.

再加半茶匙这个。

Mix it all together.

全部搅拌均匀。

And you know that, sorry.

你知道......抱歉。

Once it looks pretty and smells good, bring back our old friend.

等看起来漂亮、闻起来香喷喷的时候,就把我们的老朋友请回来。

Every single song that I made for this album was inspired by a fun or not so fun memory that was turned into a really fun memory.

这张专辑里的每首歌,灵感都来自一段或开心或不开心的回忆,但最终都化作了美好的记忆。

There's a lot of laughter involved.

过程中充满了欢声笑语。

I wrote it in...

这张专辑是我在......

between London, New York, and Los Angeles with three of my closest friends, Jack, John, and Amy.

伦敦、纽约和洛杉矶三地,和我最亲近的三位朋友杰克、约翰和艾米一起完成的。

We took so many photos.

我们拍了超多照片。

We started a lot of fires.

也点了不少火。

Like the whole album, no, not like fires, like intentional fireplace fires.

我是指做专辑的氛围......不是说失火,不是那种刻意生起来的壁炉火。

Now that I think about it, we did set the house on fire.

现在回想一下,我们确实把房子点着过。

No, we were up pretty late hours.

没有啦,就是熬了很多夜。

And I think that's why it feels so beautiful and spontaneous was because it was, it was kind of these nights where I wasn't really forcing myself so much to write, but just writing when I felt that I really, really needed to.

而且我觉得这张专辑听着如此美妙自然,是因为,那些夜晚我并非逼着自己创作,而是只在想写的时候才动笔,特别想写的时候。

Each story felt so intentional or came from a joke or came from a night that I remember very vividly.

每首歌都承载着鲜活的记忆,或是某个刻骨铭心的夜晚,或是朋友间的玩笑。

So now I'm going to take this Ziploc bag and I'm going to pour this stuff in it.

那么现在,我要拿起这个密封袋,然后把这些食材倒进去密封。

I would say my favorite spot making the album was in London.

要说制作专辑时最爱的地方,那一定是伦敦。

I really felt like I kind of got to settle in, and I was just making a habit out of writing every single day.

在那里我真正安定下来,养成了每日创作的习惯。

I just was going through a lot, and I was like, you know what?

当时经历了很多坎坷,但我心想,你知道吗?

No better way to get through something than to document it, not keep it locked up inside.

度过困难最好的方法就是将其记录下来,而不是将其埋藏心底。

This is an emotional video all of a sudden, as I'm making puppy chow.

没想到我会突然就变得这么感性。在做着“旺财零食”的时候。

I'm gonna pour the powdered sugar into the bat.

我现在要把糖粉倒进碗里了。

That's a lot of sugar.

糖量着实不少。

This is actually really fun.

不过说实话真的好玩。

Shake weight.

当成摇摇乐锻炼吧。

So now that I've done that, I'm going to pour it on here.

现在已经弄好了,把裹好糖粉的零食倒出来。

So what I read online, like 10 minutes before filming this video, was that you're not supposed to overdo the puppy chow, but you're not supposed to underdo the puppy chow.

拍视频前十分钟我刚在网上查了一下,说是制作这个零食,切忌用料过猛裹太多糖粉,但也不可偷工减料只裹一点糖粉。

I think I sat somewhere in the underdoing because there's a little too much powdered sugar, but honestly, it looks fire.

我觉得我还是没做到位,因为糖粉好像加得有点太多了,但说真的,卖相绝了。

I'm going to set it aside now.

先把这个放旁边。

I'm going to plate everything, make it look good.

This is a really well-rounded meal.

这真是顿“营养均衡”的大餐啊。

You have almost no protein, almost no fruits, and almost no vegetables.

几乎不含蛋白质、几乎不见水果,蔬菜更是几乎没有。

So it's really just for joy, which I think is really beautiful.

纯粹是为了带来快乐,我觉得这也很美好。

So I'm going to plate the dip.

现在来装盘蘸酱。

You know, it's going to be easier to do this.

你知道的,还是这样操作更方便。

My mom is going to be so happy to see you guys making this.

我妈妈看到大家做这个一定会很开心的。

Now we're going to bowl the puppy chow.

现在来把“旺财零食”盛碗。

This is your sweet treat.

这是餐后甜点。

And then my extra garnish.

最后加点装饰。

These aren't from Usher, dad.

这些可不是从亚瑟小子那儿拿的哦,爸。

And now you have a really fun little treat.

这样我们的趣味小食就完成啦。

It's actually amazing, guys.

各位,说真的这超级美味。

You don't know because you're not here, but when you do, you'll be like, wait, she might've been onto something.

你们现在隔着屏幕感受不到,但亲手做了就会明白,或许还会觉得我真有点厨艺天分。

And then maybe just go stream my album instead.

要不直接去流媒体平台播放我的专辑好了。

That's where I really thrive, I think.

我认为那才是我真正擅长的领域。

That's where I kind of shine.

那是我发光发热的地方。

Vogue, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

谢谢,打从心底感谢《Vogue》节目组。

And to all the people that are gonna go off into the world and make these recipes, I commend you.

还有所有将要动手做这些食谱的朋友,我给你们点个赞。

I love you.

爱你们。

I apologize.

顺便也向你们道个歉。

Thank you guys so much for watching.

非常感谢大家的观看。

I'm gonna go retire as a chef.

现在我要从厨坛退役了。

Back to being a pop singer.

回去当我的流行歌手啦。

Huh?

啊?

Huh?

额?

Huh?

额?

Huh?

啊?

Wait, take a shot every time I say huh to you, because I can't hear sh**.

等等,我每说一次“啊?”,你们就罚酒一杯,因为我根本听不清。

There's a fan.

风扇太吵了。

Tell them that there's a fan.

告诉大家这是风扇在响。

来源:英语东

相关推荐