迷你英语- 在伦敦 不要错过的事 Things to do in London

B站影视 2024-12-08 06:38 2

摘要:但最大的亮点是维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆 (V&A),它收藏了三千多年的时尚艺术和设计。

Mini English lessons London.

迷你英语课程伦敦。

A fascinating city with so many places to see.

一座迷人的城市,有很多地方值得参观。

But it can be a little overwhelming.

但这可能会让人有点不知所措。

I am gonna give you some recommendations, different strengths of recommendations for the city.

我将给你一些建议,不同强度的城市建议。

Don't miss the British Museum, with over two million years of human history.

千万不要错过大英博物馆,这里有 200 多万年的人类历史。

Why not check out the National Gallery?

为什么不去国家美术馆看看呢?

You can see paintings by Van Gogh, Turner and Rembrandt for free.

你可以免费看到梵高、特纳和伦勃朗的画作。

Quite interesting: the Science Museum.

相当有趣:科学博物馆。

You can see steam trains and space rockets.

您可以看到蒸汽火车和太空火箭。

Not for me, Madame Tussauds.

杜莎夫人蜡像馆不适合我。

I don't really like wax models.

我不太喜欢蜡像。

But the highlight is the V&A, with over three thousand years of fashion art and design.

但最大的亮点是维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆 (V&A),它收藏了三千多年的时尚艺术和设计。

Now, did you hear the recommendations?

现在,你听到这些建议了吗?

Don't miss - one hundred percent.

不要错过——百分之百。

Highlight - one hundred percent.

- 突出百分百。

Why not check out... ?

为什么不检查一下……?

Seventy-five percent.

百分之七十五。

Quite interesting - fifty percent.

相当有趣——百分之五十。

对我来说不是——零。

Now you can help other people to explore your city.

现在,您可以帮助其他人探索您的城市。

Off you go!

出发啦!

来源:英语东

相关推荐