CNN- 麦登橄榄球配音内幕 400小时录制背后的故事

B站影视 韩国电影 2025-10-02 17:26 1

摘要:So if you didn't get a chance to get those steps in this morning, maybe take a little stroll later today, saunter around, get thos

Hello, everyone.

大家好。

It is the 1st of October.

今天是10月1日。

This year is flying by.

今年时间过得真快。

Feels like just yesterday it was September.

感觉就像昨天还是九月。

I'm Coy Wyre.

我是Coy Wyre。

Welcome to CNN 10.

欢迎来到CNN 10。

It's National Walk to School Day, did you know?

今天是全国步行上学日,你知道吗?

The goal is to create more walkable and safe communities.

目标是创建更多可步行和安全的社区。

So if you didn't get a chance to get those steps in this morning, maybe take a little stroll later today, saunter around, get those juices flowing.

所以如果你今天早上没有机会走步,也许可以在今天晚些时候散散步,悠哉游哉地逛一逛, 让身体活动起来。

Today is also Your Word Wednesday.

今天也是你的单词星期三。

One of the vocabulary words that you submitted helped us write today's show.

你们提交的词汇中有一个帮助我们撰写了今天的节目。

So listen up.

所以听好了。

We start with a blockbuster deal in the gaming industry.

我们首先来看游戏行业的一笔重磅交易。

Electronic Arts, one of the biggest video game companies in the world, has announced it is being acquired for $55 billion.

全球最大的视频游戏公司之一的电子艺界宣布,它将以550亿美元的价格被收购。

The group behind the deal is led by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President Donald Trump, and Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund.

这笔交易由唐纳德·特朗普总统的女婿贾里德·库什纳和沙特阿拉伯公共投资基金牵头。

They plan to make EA a private company, meaning it will not be traded on public stock exchanges or subject to regulation like public companies are.

他们计划将EA私有化,这意味着它将不在公开股票交易所交易, 也不受像上市公司那样的监管。

To do that, they'll pay current shareholders $210 per share.

为了做到这一点,他们将向现有股东支付每股210美元。

The deal still needs regulatory approval but is expected to close in the first quarter of the 2027 fiscal year.

该交易仍需获得监管批准,但预计将在2027财年第一季度完成。

EA was founded in 1982 and has produced some of the biggest video game franchises in the world including The Sims, Need for Speed, and Battlefield.

EA成立于1982年,制作了包括《模拟人生》《极品飞车》和《战地》在内的世界上一些最大的视频游戏系列。

EA's most famous franchise is also their longest running.

EA 最着名的游戏系列也是他们历时最长的系列。

As a former NFL player, it's also my favorite, Madden NFL.

作为一名前NFL球员,Madden NFL也是我的最爱。

First released in 1988, it's become one of the best-selling sports series of all time.

自1988年首次发布以来,它已成为有史以来最畅销的体育系列之一。

The massively popular franchise, named for legendary NFL coach and broadcaster John Madden, puts you in control of your favorite team and players.

这款极受欢迎的系列游戏以传奇的美国国家橄榄球联盟教练和解说员约翰·麦登命名,让你掌控自己最喜欢的球队和球员。

But have you ever wondered how much work goes into making the game so realistic?

但是你有没有想过,为了让游戏如此逼真,需要投入多少工作?

I picked up a controller and went one-on-one with the mesmerizing voice behind the famous franchise.

我拿起控制器,与这位着名游戏系列背后的迷人声线进行了一对一的对决。

I am here getting ready to play Madden, which I haven't done for a long time, with the voice of Madden.

我在这里准备玩《麦登橄榄球》游戏,这是我很久没玩的,还有麦登的声音。

I have played this one time since high school and I haven't played it since, so we get to experience this together.

这是我高中以来唯一一次玩这个游戏, 之后就再也没玩过了,所以我们能一起体验一下。

So you had to record all this?

所以你得录下所有这些?

It's such a weird process, man.

这个过程真奇怪,伙计。

It's recorded throughout the year in various stages.

它全年在各个阶段都有记录。

And the game is recorded such that when you record it, you do it in a model that they call stitching.

而且游戏是这样录制的, 当你录制时,你会以他们称为拼接的模式进行。

So when you do this play and you drop back to pass, and it says Pinnocks drops back to pass, throws to the right, and it's caught, and he's tackled at the 23.

所以当你进行这次进攻时, 你向后传球,显示皮诺克斯向后传球,将球传向右侧, 然后被接住了,他在23码线上被擒抱。

Everywhere that I pause there is a different line that maybe not only was recorded on a different day, maybe a different year.

我每停下的地方都有不同的台词,可能是不仅在不同的日子录制的,甚至可能是在不同的年份。

How long would you say hours would it take to voice a game?

你说给游戏配音需要多少小时呢?

So the first couple of years, It took, we did 400 to 500 hours of commentary.

所以在最初的几年里,我们做了400到500小时的解说。

So there's updates every year, but the old days of recording 400 to 500 hours per year, that has kind of whittled down to about 100 now.

所以每年都有更新,但过去每年录制400到500小时的日子已经减少到大约100小时了。

So still a lot, but not what it used to be.

还是很多,但不如以前多了。

Oh, looking good.

哦,看起来不错。

Come on, baby.

快来嘛,宝贝。

Do you find that it's more difficult to voice from a script, you know, compared to when you're just at a game and you're seeing it live?

你觉得从剧本中配音比在现场看比赛实时配音更难吗?

It is two totally different things.

这是两件完全不同的事情。

Much more different than I even thought it would be.

和我想象的完全不同。

The way I describe it is doing the Madden game is like being an actor, right?

我这么形容,为《麦登橄榄球》游戏配音就像当演员一样,对吧?

It's just, it's simply like being a voice actor.

这就像做配音演员一样简单。

There's a lot of ad-libbing.

有很多即兴发挥。

There is some script reading, but whether you're doing ad-libbing or script reading, you're bringing something to life that isn't actually happening, right?

有一些剧本朗读, 但无论是即兴表演还是剧本朗读,你都是在让一些实际上没有发生的事情变得生动起来,对吧?

And so that is the challenge and that's what I had to get used to, but it was a challenge that I loved.

这就是挑战,这也是我必须适应的,但这是我热爱的挑战。

Why don't we put your voice to work while you're not at work?

为什么不在你不上班的时候让你的声音派上用场呢?

Okay, they're gonna go old-school.

好的,他们要复古一下。

Eye formation here.

眼睛形成了。

Pinnocks under center.

四分卫皮诺克斯。

Have not been able to get the run game going at all.

一直没能打出有效的地面进攻。

Just three carries, seven yards.

仅仅三次冲球,七码。

Play fake.

假装。

Pinnocks.

平诺克

And down he goes.

他倒下了。

Huge loss.

巨大的损失。

12 yards the other direction.

另一方向12码。

Phillips gets in there for his second sack of the season.

菲利普斯完成了他本赛季的第二次擒杀。

Dang it!

的!

Dude, I brought the blitz.

哥们,我带来了加强版。

You were out of that time.

你那时候不在。

This is awesome.

这太棒了。

Pop quiz, hot shot.

突击测验,聪明人。

In the timeline of human evolution, what is the closest extinct species to Homo sapiens?

在人类进化的时间线上,最接近智人的已灭绝物种是什么?

Homo habilis, Pan paniscus, Neanderthal, or Pongo pygmius?

能人,黑猩猩,尼安德特人,还是小猩猩?

If you said Neanderthal, you get 10 out of 10.

如果你说的是尼安德特人,你得满分10分。

Shorter and stockier than modern humans, they're believed to have gone extinct 40,000 years ago.

他们比现代人类身材更矮壮,据信在4万年前灭绝。

An ancient skull found in China has some scientists saying that early humans have been around 400,000 years earlier than previously thought.

在中国发现的一个古老人类头骨让一些科学家认为,早期人类的存在时间比之前认为的要早40万年。

Archaeologists have a general consensus that mankind's oldest ancestors began to evolve into Neanderthals about 600,000 years ago.

考古学家普遍认为,人类最古老的祖先大约在60万年前开始进化为尼安德特人。

But now, researchers believe one of two skulls found in an area known as Yongxiang are actually one million years old.

但现在,研究人员认为在永祥地区发现的两个头骨中,其中一个实际上有百万年的历史。

After digitally reconstructing the skull fragments, the artifact is now thought to be an early version of Homolongi, a sister species that had similar features to Neanderthals and Homo sapiens.

在数字化重建了头骨碎片后,这件文物现在被认为是一种早期的霍莫龙吉版本,这是一种与尼安德特人和智人具有相似特征的姊妹物种。

Genetic evidence suggests it existed alongside them.

基因证据表明它与他们共存过。

So, the scientists believe that if this skull comes from a million years ago, then early versions of Neanderthals and our own species probably did too.

因此, 科学家们认为, 如果这个头骨来自一百万年前,那么早期的尼安德特人和我们自己的物种很可能也存在。

This next story is crapsolutely clawsome.

这个接下来的故事绝对是精彩绝伦。

A wildlife photographer in Japan noticed a troubling trend.

一位日本的野生动物摄影师注意到了一个令人担忧的趋势。

hermit crabs who were using trash as their homes.

使用垃圾作为家园的寄居蟹。

Now he's helping the curious crustaceans level up.

现在他正在帮助这些好奇的甲壳类动物升级。

Shell-o!

贝壳!

He's swapping their trash for living arrangements that have them looking like shell-ebrities.

他用他们的垃圾交换住宿条件,让他们看起来像壳界名流。

Shallon say anyone?

沙伦说有人吗?

In 2010, I found my first hermit crab climbing up a tree in the forest with a bottle cap.

2010年,我在森林里发现我的第一只寄居蟹正爬在一棵树上,它戴着一个瓶盖。

And that's all I could think about.

而这就是我所能想到的全部。

Then I started exploring the coastal forest that night and I started finding a bunch of hermit crabs adapting with plastic.

然后我开始在那天晚上探索沿海森林,我发现了很多寄居蟹适应了塑料生活。

So I offer hermit crabs available shells in trade of plastic that they're using.

所以我提供寄居蟹可用的壳来换取它们正在使用的塑料壳。

My name is Sean Miller.

我的名字是肖恩·米勒。

I'm a wildlife photographer and I've been living in Okinawa, Japan for over 25 years.

我是一名野生动物摄影师,已经在日本冲绳生活超过25年了。

This has been a long journey.

这是一段漫长的旅程。

So I started the Make the Switch for Nature crab conservation project.

所以我开始了“为自然换壳”螃蟹保护项目。

When I find a hermit crab that's adapting with plastic, I'll have some shells in my backpack and I'll pull that out and I'll put the shells around the actual hermit crab.

当我发现一只正在用塑料适应的寄居蟹时,我会从背包里拿出一些贝壳, 然后把贝壳放在那只真正的寄居蟹周围。

it switches over into it.

它切换到那个状态。

And right here, there's 175 pieces of plastic that I've traded.

而且这里,我交换了175件塑料制品。

I call this one Elbow.

我称它为肘部。

The lug nut cover.

轮毂盖。

This one almost looks like a shift knob, right?

这几乎看起来像一个换挡拨杆,对吧?

I can't put the lid on anymore.

我再也盖不上盖子了。

Yeah, it's full.

好吧,它满了。

So they're temporarily adapting with the plastic until they find a better option.

所以他们暂时用塑料制品过渡,直到找到更好的选择。

More than likely, it is bad for them, right?

这很可能对他们不好,对吧?

Because they can't fully pull into the shell to protect themselves.

因为它们不能完全缩进壳里来保护自己。

And obviously, plastic have chemicals in there, right, that can leach into the sensitive part of the hermit crab, which is the abdomen.

而且显然,塑料里含有化学物质,这些化学物质可能会渗入寄居蟹敏感的腹部部位。

We get a lot of the shells from kind people around the world.

我们从世界各地的好心人那里获得了很多壳。

that donate them.

那些捐赠它们的。

And on the shells, I'll actually carve a message, MTS4N, and then the number of the shell that it actually is.

而在壳上, 我会实际刻上一条信息,MTS4N, 然后是这个壳的实际编号。

Sometimes I'll carve a positive message on the backside of the shell.

有时我会在壳的背面刻上一句正能量的话。

When they get in it and they switch, they immediately run away like it's the best thing they ever had.

当他们上手并切换后,他们立刻就像得到了最好的东西一样跑开了。

So what people can do to support hermit crabs is first, avoid collecting shells that have spirals for the hermit crabs to live in.

所以人们可以做的来支持寄居蟹的第一件事就是避免收集有螺旋纹的贝壳供寄居蟹居住。

A lot of people contact me and they're just like, I didn't know that I was taking homes from marine life.

很多人联系我, 他们就说,我不知道我拿走了海洋生物的壳。

Another thing I recommend is participating in a beach cleanup.

另一个我推荐的事情是参加海滩清理活动。

Small actions with big impact, right?

小事也能产生大影响,对吧?

Today's story, getting a 10 out of 10, a heroic high school football team and their players in Oregon who jumped into action to save their coach's life.

今天的报道, 满分十分,Oregon的一支高中橄榄球队及其球员在关键时刻挺身而出, 挽救了教练的生命。

During the Nestuca Valley Bobcats first summer practice, their new offensive coordinator collapsed on his first day with the team.

在内斯特卡山谷猎豹队第一次夏季训练中,他们的新进攻协调员在第一天就倒下了。

And I was just starting to set up the offense and explain the positions.

我只是开始布置进攻并解释位置。

And then I said, oh, coach is a little lightheaded.

然后我说,哦,教练有点头晕。

And then I went down on the turf.

然后我倒在了草地上。

Turns out he was having a massive heart attack, so his players sprang into action using the first aid skills they'd learned in school.

原来他心脏病发了,于是他的球员们利用在学校学到的急救技能采取了行动。

Me and another teammate, Zeth Chapin, immediately, we were taking turns on chest compressions.

我和另一位队友泽思·查平立即轮流进行胸外按压。

We flipped him over, and after a few seconds, he just went silent.

我们把他翻过来,几秒钟后,他就没动静了。

Now, as his teammates continued CPR, quarterback Brady Herliman sprinted to an automated external defibrillator, or AED, something that all the students at this school had been trained to use.

现在, 当他的队友们继续进行心肺复苏时,四分卫布拉迪·赫尔利曼 sprinted(疾奔)到一个自动体外除颤器,也就是AED, 这是学校里的所有学生都接受过使用训练的设备。

And the quick thinking saved Coach's life.

而且这迅速的反应救了教练的命。

Amazingly, he was back on the sidelines just weeks later following triple bypass surgery.

令人惊讶的是,他仅仅在几周后就接受了三次绕道手术并回到了场边。

The team's head coach is still in awe of his players.

球队的主教练仍然对他的队员们感到惊叹。

I've been coaching for 20 years.

我当教练已经20年了。

I've coached college.

我执教过大学。

I've coached the state championship team in California.

我曾执教过加州的州冠军队。

I was on the staff there.

我在那里的员工团队中工作过。

And I've never seen kids respond like that.

我从未见过孩子们有那样的反应。

There may be no I in team, but there is definitely one in Lifesavers.

团队里可能没有我,但救心糖里肯定有我。

All right, superstars, congratulations to Nelson County Middle School in Lovingston, Virginia, for submitting the word mesmerizing, an adjective that means capturing one's complete attention as if by magic.

好吧,超级明星们,祝贺弗吉尼亚州洛文斯敦的内尔森县中学提交了单词“迷人”,这个词形容词意为像被魔法吸引一样完全吸引住一个人的注意力。

And did you know the word actually derived from a name, German doctor Franz Mesmer.

你知道这个词实际上来源于一个名字,德国医生弗朗茨·梅斯梅尔。

Now, our first shout out of the day goes to Denver Language School in Denver, Colorado.

现在,我们今天的第一声欢呼献给科罗拉多州丹佛的语言学校。

Mr. Hart, you are so talented.

哈特先生,你真有才华。

Thank you for these characters.

感谢这些角色。

They are definitely going up on our wall of friends.

他们肯定会登上我们的朋友墙。

You nailed the haircut.

你剪头发剪得很到位。

And Ms. G at West Campus One, Juvenile Hall, Unit 5 in Modesto, California, thank you for the kind letters and these custom M&Ms. This is literally sweet.

在加州莫德斯托青少年拘留所西校区一区五号单元的G女士,感谢您寄来的亲切信件和这些定制的M&M巧克力豆。这真的很甜蜜。

Go on out, make someone smile today.

出去吧,今天让别人微笑一下。

You are more powerful than you know.

你比你自己想象的更强大。

I'll see you right back here tomorrow, everyone.

我明天同一时间见大家。

I'm Coy Wire, and we are CNN 10.

我是Coy Wire,这里是CNN 10。

来源:英语东

相关推荐