《克拉克森的农场》获2025英国电视“最佳纪实综艺节目”奖

B站影视 电影资讯 2025-09-23 21:39 1

摘要:First of all, thank you, Lisa's going to hold my trousers up while I make a very short speech.

And the National Television Award goes to... Clarkson's Farm!

第48届英国国家电视奖的获奖者是……《克拉克森的农场》!

Congratulations.

恭喜你

You did so well.

你们做得太棒了。

Thank you.

谢谢

恭喜你

Thank you, everybody.

谢谢大家。

I should explain I'm on Manjaro.

我得说明一下,我现在用的是Manjaro系统。

My trousers are falling down.

我的裤子在往下掉。

First of all, thank you, Lisa's going to hold my trousers up while I make a very short speech.

首先,感谢大家,丽莎会在我发表简短感言时帮我提着裤子。

First of all, thank you very, very much to everybody at home who voted for us.

首先,非常感谢所有在家为我们投票的观众。

We're genuinely thrilled.

我们真的非常激动。

And equally, there are those of us who farm here, and we've scrubbed up so well, you wouldn't know it, but there are farmers, Caleb and Harriet and Charlie and so on, and Jolt, who isn't here, who work incredibly hard.

同样,我们这里还有一群农民,他们打扮得如此光鲜, 你都认不出来了,但他们就是农民, 像Caleb、Harriet、Charlie等人,还有没到场的Jolt, 他们都极其辛勤地工作。

I mean, way harder than anyone in this room.

我的意思是,比在座的任何人都更辛苦。

And I do mean that.

我确实这么认为。

Even you, Lineker.

甚至还有你,莱因克尔。

Really hard.

真的很难。

And so I really want to thank the production team here, Conor and Pete and Vicky and Zoe and so on, because they're used to living in Shoreditch.

因此, 我真心想感谢这里的制作团队,康纳、皮特、维姬、佐伊等人,因为他们习惯了住在肖迪奇。

And they have to come out to the countryside and film us in the mud and the rain way, way into the night, seven days a week.

他们不得不来到乡下, 在泥泞和雨水中,一周七天, 夜以继日地拍摄我们。

So thank you so much to you guys and Nick as well.

非常感谢你们,还有Nick。

And Pete, really, really, that's tremendous.

皮特,真的,真是太棒了。

That's it.

就是这样。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

We shall go and have a drink.

咱们去喝一杯吧。

来源:英语东

相关推荐