心理学小课堂- 患焦虑症的人可能会有的五种症状

B站影视 内地电影 2025-04-13 22:12 3

摘要:When we talk about anxiety, many people imagine it at its extreme, with the stereotypical behaviors like rocking back and forth an

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your continued love and support here.

大家好,非常感谢你们一直以来的爱与支持。

Here at Psych2Go, our mission is to help everyone become more self-aware.

在 Psych2Go,我们的使命是帮助每个人提高自我意识。

We strive to spread awareness about the various psychological factors that affect our lives.

我们努力传播关于影响我们生活的各种心理因素的意识。

So, let's take a look at one of those factors: anxiety.

所以,让我们来看看其中一个因素:焦虑。

When we talk about anxiety, many people imagine it at its extreme, with the stereotypical behaviors like rocking back and forth and hyperventilating.

当我们谈论焦虑时,许多人会想到它的极端表现,比如来回摇晃和过度换气等刻板行为。

Although that can be a part of what anxious people experience.

虽然这可能是焦虑者经历的一部分。

But anxiety doesn't always present itself that way.

但焦虑并不总是以这种方式表现出来。

It's an exhausting, often overwhelming, complex psychological issue.

它是一种令人疲惫、常常压倒性的复杂心理问题。

And it's hard to understand.

而且很难理解。

The American Psychological Association defines anxiety as an emotion characterized by feelings of tension and physical changes like increased blood pressure.

美国心理学会将焦虑定义为一种以紧张感和身体变化(如血压升高)为特征的情绪。

It's an intense emotion.

这是一种强烈的情绪。

A concentrated mixture of fear and worry and doom.

是一种恐惧、担忧和厄运的浓缩混合物。

In short, it's unpleasant.

简而言之,它令人不快。

There are plenty of other tendencies you might relate to if you have anxiety.

如果你有焦虑症,你可能会与许多其他倾向产生共鸣。

The website, Our World and Data documents two hundred and eighty-four million people battling anxiety across the globe.

网站“我们的世界与数据”中记录了全球有两亿八千四百万人在与焦虑作斗争。

So there's a chance that you, too, are one of the people who can identify with some of the following behaviors in this video.

所以你也有可能是能够认同本视频中一些行为的人之一。

Here are five signs people with anxiety can relate to.

以下是五个焦虑者可以感同身受的迹象。

One: Procrastination is an often battled enemy.

一:拖延是一个经常要去对抗的敌人。

You're anxious about something coming up in your life.

你对生活中即将发生的事情感到焦虑。

It might be a graded school assignment.

可能是一个需要评分的学校作业。

It might be a big presentation at work.

这可能是工作上的一个重要报告。

Either way, the result is you scrolling mindlessly through social media apps, looking through movies to watch on Netflix or even going on a cleaning spree, all to avoid doing what you know, you'll eventually need to do.

无论哪种情况,结果都是你在社交媒体应用程序上漫无目的地滚动,浏览 Netflix 上的电影,甚至进行大扫除,所有这些都是为了避免做你知道最终需要做的事情。

It has to do with how we avoid whatever it is that fills us with apprehension or dread.

这与我们如何避免让我们感到不安或恐惧的事情有关。

It's a cycle that perpetuates itself.

这是一个自我延续的循环。

After you avoid that assignment or presentation, you feel better, but it only leads to you feeling more anxious in anticipation of doing the thing later.

在你避免那个作业或演示后,你会感觉好些,但这只会导致你在期待稍后做这件事时感到更焦虑。

Although many people realize the direct relationship between their anxiety and their tendency to procrastinate, procrastinating is something anxiety-prone people deal with in their lives on a regular basis.

尽管许多人意识到他们的焦虑与拖延倾向之间的直接关系,但拖延是焦虑倾向的人在生活中经常处理的事情。

Two: Planning ahead, painstakingly.

二:事先精心计划。

If you're an anxious person, one way you cope is by identifying what triggers you and planning on how to avoid it ahead of time.

如果你是一个焦虑的人,一种应对方式是识别触发你的因素,并提前计划如何避免它。

Being prepared for the emotions and anxieties evoked by possible situations seems like the only way to gain control over your rising panic.

为可能的情况引发的情绪和焦虑做好准备似乎是控制你不断上升的恐慌的唯一方法。

So you try to look at future circumstances from every angle.

所以你试图从各个角度看待未来的情况。

Maybe you scribble out lists and ideas on paper.

也许你在纸上写下清单和想法。

Or maybe you let all of the perspective options jostle around in your head until the time you're waiting for actually comes.

或者你让所有可能的选项在脑海中碰撞,直到你等待的时刻真正到来。

Sound familiar?

听起来熟悉吗?

Three: Cancelling plans often feels great.

三:取消计划常常让人感觉很好。

Not all anxious people are introverts, but when you find yourself neck deep and worry, the thought of being social doesn't always sound fun.

并不是所有焦虑的人都是内向者,但当你深陷忧虑时,社交的想法并不总是听起来很有趣。

You tend to not think twice about making plans with friends.

你往往不会多想就和朋友约定计划。

Then when the time comes to actually hang out, you often begin to dwell on all the long overdo things you have to do or overthink about something Stressful that's in the back of your mind.

然后当真正要出去玩的时候,你常常开始沉思所有长期未完成的事情,或者过度思考一些在你脑海中挥之不去的压力。

Sometimes is that you're generally too tired to hang out because when a person is constantly spinning into panic, it's easy to become mentally exhausted.

有时是因为你通常太累了,无法出去玩,因为当一个人不断陷入恐慌时,很容易变得精神疲惫。

So it follows to say that if you have anxiety, you need adequate time to calm down and recharge.

因此可以说,如果你有焦虑症,你需要足够的时间来平静和充电。

Hence, it can all feel like a relief when plans fall through.

因此,当计划落空时,这一切可能会让人感到如释重负。

Four: Overanalyzing when someone's tone is different.

四:当某人的语气不同而过度分析。

People who experience anxiety are no strangers to over-analysis of, well, pretty much everything.

经历焦虑症的人对过度分析并不陌生,嗯,几乎是对一切。

We overanalyze because our brains are constantly scanning our surroundings for potential dangers, looking out for things or situations that might cause us harm.

我们过度分析是因为我们的大脑不断扫描周围环境寻找潜在的危险,留意可能对我们造成伤害的事物或情况。

Such a trait may have come in handy for our early predecessors who needed to look out for wild animals and other predators.

这种特质可能对我们早期的祖先很有用,他们需要提防野生动物和其他捕食者。

But we don't have to be in a constant state of fight or flight anymore.

但我们不再需要处于持续的战斗或逃跑状态。

So the hypervigilance of an anxious brain turns its efforts to noticing small changes in, say, the way a friend says hello in a slightly different way than normal, which more often than not, doesn't actually mean anything.

因此,焦虑大脑的高度警觉将其努力转向注意到细微的变化,比如朋友打招呼的方式与平常略有不同,而这通常并不意味着什么。

And five: Getting annoyed when people confuse stress with GAD.

五:当人们将压力与广泛性焦虑症混淆时感到恼火。

Everyone experiences stress at one point or another, and that's pretty normal.

每个人在某个时候都会经历压力,这是很正常的。

It happens as a result of difficult, demanding, or threatening real factors.

它是由于困难、要求高或威胁的真实因素造成的。

Stress is useful in that it can motivate people to get things accomplished.

压力是有用的,因为它可以激励人们完成事情。

The anxiety someone feels in generalized anxiety disorder isn't necessarily a result of actual threatening or stressful factors, though.

然而,广泛性焦虑症中的焦虑感并不一定是实际威胁或压力因素的结果。

More than this, it's debilitating and not motivating.

更重要的是,它是削弱性的而不是激励性的。

If you fall into the latter category, you've probably felt the frustration at someone confusing the two.

如果你属于后者,你可能会对有人混淆这两者感到沮丧。

Impairing complicated mental health and normal human experience is like comparing apples and oranges, and to do so can be insulting to those suffering from anxiety.

将复杂的心理健康问题与正常的人类体验混为一谈就像比较苹果和橙子,这样做可能会对那些患有焦虑症的人造成侮辱。

If you are a generally anxious person, these descriptions may be a common occurrence for you.

如果你是一个普遍焦虑的人,这些描述可能对你来说是常见的。

It's important to recognize what's related to our anxiety, so we can better understand it and therefore help ourselves better.

重要的是要认识到哪些与我们的焦虑有关,这样我们才能更好地理解它,从而更好地帮助自己。

Did you not along to any of these signs?

你是否对这些迹象中的任何一个点头表示同意?

Did these remind you of someone you know?

这些是否让你想起了你认识的某个人?

Surely now you can identify the reason behind some of your actions.

现在你肯定可以识别出你某些行为背后的原因。

Let us know in the comments below.

在下面的评论中告诉我们。

if you find this video helpful, be sure to share it with someone who would benefit from it too.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,务必与也会从中受益的人分享。

Don't forget to click the like button and subscribe for more content.

And as always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢观看。

Also, we partnered with Better Help, an online counseling platform aimed to help make counseling more accessible and affordable.

此外,我们与 Better Help 合作,这是一个旨在帮助使咨询更易获得和更实惠的在线咨询平台。

If you know someone who could benefit from online counseling, consider signing up through our link below.

如果你认识可以从在线咨询中受益的人,考虑通过我们下面的链接注册。

This will help support the channel, too.

这也将有助于支持我们的频道。

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.

如果你有任何问题或疑虑,请随时给我们发邮件。

来源:英语东

相关推荐