摘要:吉米老师精心整理了300句适合晨读的英语口语,这些简单实用的句子不仅能帮助孩子轻松掌握基础英语,还能让英语学习变得生动有趣!快收藏起来给孩子学习吧!
英语口语·吉米老师说
吉米老师精心整理了300句适合晨读的英语口语,这些简单实用的句子不仅能帮助孩子轻松掌握基础英语,还能让英语学习变得生动有趣!快收藏起来给孩子学习吧!
英语·晨读口语
来源网络,版权归原作者所有
You know my heart
你知道我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe
贝停-布伦塔诺致歌德
You know my heart; you know that all there
你知道我的心;你知道我心里
is desire, thought, boding and longing;
惟有的愿望、思念、预兆和渴求;
you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。
You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,
你一定要给我以"营养"。
which I do not understand to ask for.
你已经事先就给了我那些我不懂得去要求的东西。
My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;
虽说我的才智小,但我的爱情甚深;
you must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡这两方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
在理智跟不上爱情的发展时,爱不能平静。
you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;
你知道我有多爱你;你友善、温存、宽厚。
let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告诉我,什么时候我的心失去了平衡。
I understand your silent signs.
我懂得你那无声的暗示。
A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,
你映人我眼帘的凝睇、你印在我唇上的热吻,
instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,
向我说明了一切。这一切对于像我这样的人,
to one who, like me, had experience from those.
对于有过这方面感情经历的人,看来似乎令人高兴。
I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.
你我天各一方,我给你的凝望和亲吻对我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour
我无法不回想在
when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
你怀抱中的温柔时刻。
Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.
然后我便开始哭泣,又不知不觉眼泪已哭干。
Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)
是的,在深藏的静谧中
over to me in this concealed stillness;
他对我一往情深(我如是想)。
and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,
难道我就不应该借着永不动摇的深情
reach to him in the distance?
遥通心声吗?
Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;
啊,你不知道我一心要对你说些什么吗?
it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情沛溢。
Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.
愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限的柔情。
O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
啊,亲爱的朋友,只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我。
Song to Celia
给西丽雅
Drink to me, only with thine eyes,
你就只用你的眼睛来给我干杯,
And I will pledge with mine ;
我就用我的眼睛来相酬;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
或者就留下一个亲吻在杯边上,
And I'll not look for wine.
我就不会向杯里找酒。
The thirst, that from the soul doth rise,
从灵魂深处张开起来的渴嘴。
Doth ask a drink divine :
着实想喝到美妙的一口;
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
可是哪怕由我尝天帝的琼浆,
I would not change for thine.
要我换也不甘把你的放手。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
我新近给你送上了一束玫魂花,
Not so much honoring thee, 10
与其说诚心拿来孝敬你。
As giving it a hope, that there
不如说让它们有希望得到熏陶,
It could not wither'd be.
不会得枯搞以至于委地;
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
可是你只在花上呼吸了一下,
And sent'st it back to me :
把它们送回到我的手里;
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
从此它们就开得叫我闻得到
Not of itself, but thee.
(不是它们自己而是)你。
I’ve been working on the railroad
我一直在铁路上工作
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
all the live-long day.
整天从早到晚。
我一直在铁路上工作,
just to pass the time away.
只为了消磨时光。
Can't you hear the whistle blowing?
难倒你没有听见哨响吗?
Rise up so early in the morn.
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can't you hear the captain shouting,
难道你没有听见队长叫?
"Dinah, blow your horn!"
黛娜,快吹响你的号!
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,你别吹号,
黛娜,你别吹,
黛娜,你别吹,
黛娜,你别吹号。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dianh,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
someone's in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
strummin' on the old banjo, And singin'
拨响老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Strummin' on the old banjo.
拨响老班卓。
Late At Night, Do You Turn Off Your Cell Phone?
深夜,你关机了吗?
The girl would turn her cell phone off and put it by her photo on the desk every night before going to bed. This habit had been with her ever since she bought the phone.
女孩每天临睡前会先关掉手机,然后把它放在写字台自己的相框前,这个习惯从她买手机起就形成了。
The girl had a very close boyfriend. When they couldn't meet they would either call or send messages to each other. They both liked this type of communication.
女孩有个很要好的男朋友,两个人不见面的时候,就打打电话或发发短信,大家都喜欢这样的联系方式。
One night, the boy really missed the girl. When he called her, however, the girl's cell phone was off because she was already asleep. The next day, the boy asked the girl to leave her cell phone on at night because when he needed to find her and could not, he would be worried.
有一天夜里,男孩很想念女孩,打电话过去却已关机,因为女孩已经睡下了。第二天,男孩对女孩说:“以后晚上不要关机,好吗?我想找你的时候找不到你,心会不安。”
From that day forth, the girl began a new habit. Her cell phone was never shut down at night. Because she was afraid that she might not be able to hear the phone ring in her sleep, she tried to stay very alert. As days passed, she became thinner and thinner. Slowly, a gap began to form between them.
从那以后,女孩开始了另一种习惯——整夜都不关机。因为害怕电话响时自己会因睡得太沉而听不到,女孩夜夜都很警醒,人便日渐消瘦。慢慢地,两个人之间开始有了裂痕。
The girl wanted to revive their relationship. One night, she called the boy. However, what she got was a sweet female voice:“Sorry, the subscriber you dialed is power off.”
女孩很想挽回即将分手的局面,便在一个深夜给男孩打电话,回答她的却是甜美的女声:“对不起,您拨打的电话已关机。”
The girl knew that her love had just been turned off.
于是女孩知道,她的爱情已经关机。
After a long time, the girl had a new love. No matter how well they got along, the girl refused to get married. In the girl's heart, she always remembered that boy's words and the night when that phone was power off.
很久以后,女孩有了另一场爱情。虽然两个人感情很好,但女孩怎么也不肯嫁。女孩的心里还是会想起原来那个男孩的话和那个关机的夜晚。
The girl still kept the habit of leaving her cell phone on all throughout the night, but not expecting that it would ring.
女孩还是保持着整夜不关机的习惯,只是不再期待它会响起。
One night, the girl got ill.In a moment of fluster, instead of calling her parents, she dialed the new boy's cell phone. The boy was already asleep but his cell phone was still on.
一天夜里,女孩身染急症,慌乱之中把本想拨给父母的电话拨到了新男友那里。男孩早已睡下,但手机还开着。
Later, the girl asked the boy:“Why don't you turn your cell phone off at night?”
后来女孩问男孩:“为什么深夜还不关机?”
The boy answered:“I m afraid that if you need anything at night and aren't able to find me, you'll worry.”
男孩说:“我怕你夜里找不到我,会心慌。”
The girl finally married the boy.
女孩最终嫁给了这个男孩。
Forgive
宽容
Happy lived Mankind in the peaceful Valley of Ignorance.
在宁静的无知山谷里,人们过着幸福的生活。
To the north, to the south, to the west and to the east stretched the ridges of the Hills Everlasting.
永恒的山脉向东西南北各个方向蜿蜒绵亘。
A little stream of Knowledge trickled slowly through a deep worn gully.
知识的小溪沿着深邃破败的溪谷缓缓地流着。
It came out of the Mountains of the Past.
它发源于昔日的荒山。
It lost itself in the Marshes of the Future.
它消失在未来的沼泽。
It was not much, as rivers go. But it was enough for the humble needs off the villagers.
这条小溪并不象江河那样彼澜滚滚,但对于需求浅薄的村民来说,已经绰有余裕。
In the evening, when they had watered their cattle and had filled their casks, they were content to sit down to enjoy life.
晚上,村民们饮毕牲口,灌满木桶,便心满意足地坐下来,尽享天伦之乐。
The old Men Who Knew were brought forth from the shady corners where they had spent their day, pondering over the mysterious pages of an old book.
守旧的老人们被搀扶出来,他们在荫凉角落里度过了整个白天。对着一本神秘莫测的古书苦思冥想。
They mumbled strange words to their grandchildren, who would have preferred to play with the pretty pebbles, brought down from distant lands.
他们向儿孙们叨唠着古怪的字眼,可是孩子们却惦记着玩耍从远方捎来的漂亮石子。
Often these words were not very clear.
这些字眼的含意往往模糊不清。
But they were writ a thousand years ago by a forgotten race. Hence they were holy.
不过,它们是一千年前由一个已不为人所知的部族写下的,因此神圣而不可亵渎。
For in the Valley of Ignorance, whatever was old was venerable.
在无知山谷里,古老的东西总是受到尊敬。
And those who dared to gainsay the wisdom of the fathers were shunned by all decent people.
谁否认祖先的智慧,谁就会遭到正人君子的冷落。
And so they kept their peace.
所以,大家都和睦相处。
Fear was ever with them.
恐惧总是陪伴着人们。
What if they should be refused the common share of the products of the garden?
谁要是得不到园中果实中应得的份额,又该怎么办呢?
Vague stories there were, whispered at night among the narrow streets of the little town, vague stories of men and women who had dared to ask questions.
深夜,在小镇的狭窄街巷里,人们低声讲述着情节模糊的往事,讲述那些敢于提出问题的男男女女。
They had gone forth, and never again had they been seen.
这些男男女女后来走了,再也没有回来。
A few had tried to scale the high walls of the rocky range that hid the sun.
另一些人曾试图攀登挡住太阳的岩石高墙。
来源:教英语音乐的呦呦