金秀贤泪洒记者会,否认与未成年金赛纶交往,将起诉女方家属索赔120亿…

B站影视 电影资讯 2025-04-01 18:32 1

摘要:否认交往未成年时期的金赛纶!否认催还巨额债款逼死金赛纶!对金赛纶遗属和曝光恋情的自媒体索赔120亿韩元!这不是愚人节玩笑,是金秀贤沉默多日后的最新回应。

否认交往未成年时期的金赛纶!否认催还巨额债款逼死金赛纶!对金赛纶遗属和曝光恋情的自媒体索赔120亿韩元!这不是愚人节玩笑,是金秀贤沉默多日后的最新回应。

South Korean star Kim Soo-hyun has made a tearful public statement denying allegations made by the family of actress Kim Sae-ron, who died in an apparent suicide in February.

韩国明星金秀贤近日在公众面前落泪发声,否认已故女演员金赛纶家属对他的指控。金赛纶于今年2月疑似自杀身亡。

"I can't admit to something I didn't do," the 37-year-old said on Monday at a press conference in Seoul.

“我无法承认我没做过的事。” 现年37岁的金秀贤在首尔的新闻发布会上这样说道。

At the centre of the controversy are two allegations: that Kim Soo-hyun dated Kim Sae-ron when she was 15 - a minor - and that his agency pressured her to repay a loan she owed him.

此次风波的核心在于两项指控:其一,金秀贤曾在金赛纶15岁、仍属未成年时与她交往;其二,他的经纪公司曾向她施压,要求她偿还欠他的钱。

The scandal has shocked South Korea and its entertainment industry - and has generated a backlash against Kim Soo-Hyun, whose roles in multiple hit drama series and films has made him one of its best-known stars.

这起丑闻震惊了韩国及其娱乐界,并引发了对金秀贤的强烈抵制。他曾出演多部热门电视剧和电影,是韩国最知名的明星之一。

Kim wept as he said that although he dated the actress for a year when she was an adult, they never dated while she was underage.

金秀贤哽咽着说,他确实曾与金赛纶交往过一年,但那是在她成年之后,绝不存在未成年时期恋爱的情况。

The scandal broke on 10 March, less than a month after Kim Sae-ron's death. A YouTube channel, known for its controversial political content, claimed that the two had dated for six years, when she was 15. The channel has since released videos and photos it claims were taken during their relationship.

这场丑闻于3月10日爆出,距离金赛纶去世不到一个月。一个以发布争议性政治内容闻名的YouTube频道声称,两人曾交往长达六年,从 金赛纶15岁时就开始了。 该频道随后发布了 放出多段视频和照片,声称这些都是两人恋爱期间的证据。

Last week, the attorney representing Kim Sae-ron's family held a press conference, revealing more chat history allegedly between the two actors from 2016, when she was 16.

上周,代表金赛纶家属的律师召开新闻发布会,曝光了更多疑似来自2016年的聊天记录,当时金赛纶年仅16岁。

Kim Soo-hyun's agency initially denied the allegations but later clarified that they dated, though only between 2019 and 2020, when she was an adult.

金秀贤的经纪公司最初坚决否认,但随后改口,承认两人曾交往过,但时间仅限于2019年至2020年,那时金赛纶已是成年人。

The actor himself had remained silent until Monday. At the press conference, he became emotional, reiterating to reporters that they only dated as two adults.

在此之前,金秀贤一直保持沉默,直到周一的发布会上,他终于开口,情绪激动地向记者重申,两人交往时都是成年人。

"Many people are suffering because of me," he said, apologising to his fans and staff. "I also feel sorry that the late actress [Kim Sae-ron] isn't able to rest in peace.

“因为我,很多人都受到伤害。” 他向粉丝和工作人员表达歉意,“我也很难过,金赛纶没能得到安息。”

"I never dated her when she was a minor," he continued. "Except for the fact that both of us were actors, our relationship was just like that of any other ordinary couple."

“我从未在她未成年时与她交往。” 他继续说道,“除了我们都是演员之外,我们的关系和普通情侣并无不同。”

然而最新公开的视频显示两人在2018年6月20日晚上11点20分在家中约会

He also explained why he denied the relationship when she uploaded a later-deleted photo of the two of them to her Instagram account in 2024 during the airing of Netflix hit show Queen of Tears, in which he played the lead role.

他还解释了为何在2024年Netflix热播剧《眼泪女王》播出期间,金赛纶在Instagram上发布了一张两人的合照(随后删除)后,他选择否认这段恋情。

"I had so much to protect as its lead actor. What would have happened if I had admitted to a year-long relationship? What would happen to the actors, the staff who were working overnight and the production team who had everything staked on that project?" he said. "The more I thought of it, the more I thought that shouldn't be what I do."

“作为主演,我有太多需要守护的东西。如果我承认这段仅持续一年的恋情,会发生什么?那些通宵工作的演员和工作人员怎么办?那些倾尽全力投入这部剧的制作团队又该怎么办?” 他说道,“我越想越觉得,承认这件事不是我该做的选择。”

Any admission of a romantic relationship or a partner is still seen as scandalous to fans in South Korea's entertainment industry, where celebrities' personal lives come under intense scrutiny.

在韩国娱乐圈,明星的私生活一直备受关注,任何承认恋爱关系或公开伴侣的行为在粉丝眼中仍被视为“丑闻”。

金赛纶本人曾因2022年的酒驾事件遭到网络暴力,并被罚款2000万韩元(约合1.1万英镑或1.4万美元)。在那之前,她一直被视为韩国最有潜力的年轻女演员之一。

At the time, she was managed by the same agency as Kim Soo-hyun, which was co-founded by his relative. Kim Sae-ron joined GoldMedalist in January 2020 and left in December 2022.

当时,她与金秀贤同属一家经纪公司,这家公司由金秀贤的亲戚共同创立。金赛纶于2020年1月加入GoldMedalist公司,并于2022年12月离开。

Kim Sae-ron's family claimed that GoldMedalist covered the compensation for her drunk-driving incident. They allege that the agency later pursued legal action for repayment and that, while the actress asked Kim Soo-hyun for more time to settle the debt, her request went unanswered.

金赛纶的家属声称,GoldMedalist公司 支付了她酒驾事件的赔偿金,但之后公司向她追讨这笔费用,甚至采取法律行动。金赛纶曾向金秀贤请求宽限时间来偿还债务时,却迟迟未能得到回应。

On Monday, Kim Soo-hyun denied claims that "she made the tragic choice because of me or my agency pressuring her over a debt".

周一,金秀贤公开否认了“金赛纶因他或经纪公司施压追债而做出悲剧性选择”的指控。

He released a voice recording of a phone call from a year ago, allegedly between his agency and Kim Sae-ron's representative.

他还公布了一段一年前的通话录音,声称这是金赛纶代表与他经纪公司之间的对话。

In the recording, the CEO of GoldMedalist appears to explain that the document they sent her regarding the debt was merely for "procedural reasons" and that her team could take time to respond.

录音中,GoldMedalist的CEO似乎在解释,公司向金赛纶发送的债务相关文件只是“程序上的必要流程”,她的团队可以有时间再做回应。

He also accused Kim Sae-ron's family of manipulating chat records as evidence and stated that he had submitted his own evidence to the relevant authorities for verification. He urged her family to do the same.

此外,金秀贤指控金赛纶的家属篡改聊天记录,捏造所谓的“证据”,并表示他已将自己的证据提交相关部门进行鉴定,并敦促对方也提交证据接受调查。

Kim Soo-hyun, 37, is an A-list actor in South Korea, known for his roles in multiple hit drama series and top-grossing movies, including My Love from the Star, Netflix's Queen of Tears, and the film Secretly, Greatly.

现年37岁的金秀贤是韩国一线演员,曾主演多部热门剧集和票房大片,包括《来自星星的你》、Netflix热播剧《眼泪女王》,以及电影《伟大的隐藏者》。

He has also been a favourite among advertisers in the country, though many brands have now distanced themselves from him amid the controversy. On 17 March, fashion brand Prada announced that it had mutually decided to end its collaboration with him, according to Reuters. This followed similar moves from Dinto, a Korean cosmetic brand.

一直以来,他都是广告商的宠儿,然而随着风波发酵,许多品牌已与他划清界限。路透社报道称,3月17日,时尚品牌Prada宣布与金秀贤“友好终止合作”,此前,韩国化妆品品牌Dinto也做出了类似决定。

A Disney+ show that stars Kim Soo-hyun has also been put on pause due to the scandal, according to local news outlet Yonhap.

据韩联社报道,由金秀贤主演的Disney+新剧也因这一丑闻暂缓制作。

His lawyer stated on Monday that they had filed a criminal complaint against Kim Sae-ron's family and the YouTube channel operator, along with a civil lawsuit for damages worth 12 billion won.

金秀贤的律师在周一表示,他们已对金赛纶家属及相关YouTube频道运营者提起刑事诉讼,并同时提出总额达120亿韩元的民事索赔诉讼。

这么多“雷神之锤”,到底还要嘴硬多久?

今天的双语新闻就读到这里了。如果你想要继续提升口语表达能力,这里有一份免费的英语口语礼包,等你来领取!

免费领取口语礼包

1V1定制口语提升方案0元获取

来源:沪江英语

相关推荐