动力学习小贴士- 你VS你 埃里克·托马斯 激情演讲 YOU VS YOU

B站影视 2024-12-12 16:23 1

摘要:Listen to me, you are in full control of your destiny, of your future, of your dreams.

Listen to me, you are in full control of your destiny, of your future, of your dreams.

听我说,你完全可以掌控你的命运、你的未来、你的梦想。

Nobody else is responsible for it.

没有人对此负责。

Too many people, man, I heard too many people talking about, Eric, my daddy wasn't there.

伙计,太多人了,我听到太多人在谈论,埃里克,我的爸爸不在了。

Eric, my mama wasn't there.

埃里克,我妈妈不在那里。

Eric, they didn't like me because of my color.

埃里克,他们因为我的肤色而不喜欢我。

Eric, they didn't appreciate me because of, listen to me, it doesn't make a difference, man.

埃里克,他们之所以不欣赏我,是因为,听我说,这没什么区别,伙计。

You don't understand that to reach a certain level of success, is not about what happens to you but it's about how you handle what happens to you.

你不明白, 要达到一定的成功,并不取决于你身上发生了什么, 而是取决于你如何处理发生在你身上的事情。

I told you I didn't get a new daddy, I didn't get a new mama.

我告诉过你,我没有得到一个新爸爸,也没有得到一个新妈妈。

What changed?

有什么改变?

I changed and I stopped being a victim.

我改变了,我不再是受害者。

I stopped saying I've got to wait for good things to happen to me and I said I'm going to grind.

我不再说我必须等待好事发生在我身上,而是说我要努力奋斗。

I'm going to fight.

我要去战斗。

I'm going to work.

我要去上班。

I'm going to press toward.

我将尽力推进。

I'm going to learn.

我要学习。

I'm going to do everything in my power.

我将尽我所能。

Every single day, I'm going to do everything in my power to become a victor and not a victim.

每一天,我都会竭尽全力成为一个胜利者而不是受害者。

I need you to stop whining.

我需要你停止抱怨。

I need you to stop complaining.

我需要你停止抱怨。

I need you to stop tripping You're not a victim.

我需要你停止绊倒,你不是受害者。

You're a victor and you do something about your situation You need to stop crying over spilled milk and you need to look at where you are And you need to put a plan of action together and say how am I going to handle this difficulty?

你是一个胜利者,你会对自己的处境采取行动,你需要停止为打翻的牛奶哭泣,你需要看看自己身处何方,你需要制定一个行动计划,然后说我该如何处理这个困难?

It can work for you just like it's worked for every other millionaire Just like everybody else who's doing good in school.

它对你有用,就像它对其他百万富翁有用一样,就像对其他在学校表现良好的人有用一样。

It can work, but you gotta work it You gotta become in order to overcome.

它可以起作用,但你必须努力工作,你必须成为能够克服困难的人。

You gotta be a student to get good grades.

你必须是一名学生才能取得好成绩。

You gotta be a good wife, be a good husband.

你必须做个好妻子、好丈夫。

You gotta be an athlete before you can score and do better than everybody else.

你必须是一名运动员,才能取得比其他人更高的分数并取得更好的成绩。

You gotta become first, and then once you become, then you can overcome.

你必须先成为,然后一旦你成为,你就能克服。

You can do what you want, you can be what you want, but remember, you gotta be willing to struggle for it.

你可以做你想做的事, 你可以成为你想成为的人,但请记住, 你必须愿意为之奋斗。

For without struggle, there is no progress.

因为没有奋斗,就没有进步。

You've never looked at yourself in the mirror and said, you let you down.

你从来没有照过镜子,说,你让你失望了。

Until you get to that point, you let you down.

直到你到达那个点,你才让你失望。

You've never, you're not brave enough.

你从来没有,你不够勇敢。

You want to put it on somebody else.

你想把它放在别人身上。

The reason why I'm not successful is because of my boss.

我之所以没有成功是因为我的老板。

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and said I'm not getting up on time I'm not going to work on time.

你是否曾对着镜子中的自己说:“我不按时起床,我不按时上班。”

I'm not putting in a hundred and twenty percent when I'm at work meet out You are not a victim.

当我在工作时,我并没有付出百分之一百二十的努力,你不是受害者。

So stop talking like it Stop acting like it.

所以别再这样说话,别再这样行动。

Listen to me if you are part of the problem You are part of the solution and it can work for anybody, but you gotta work it What do you want in your health?

如果你是问题的一部分, 请听我说,你就是解决方案的一部分, 它可以对任何人起作用,但你必须努力工作, 你希望自己的健康状况如何?

What do you want financially?

您在财务上想要什么?

Like how much money do you want to make a year?

比如你一年想赚多少钱?

What do you want to drive?

你想开什么车?

How do you want to live?

你想要怎样的生活?

Stop just waking up like an accident.

不要再像意外一样醒来。

What do you want?

你想要什么?

And then once you find out what you want, spend the rest of your natural life waking up and going after it.

然后, 一旦你发现自己想要什么,就用你余生的时间醒来, 去追求它。

Keep your eyes on the prize.

保持你的眼睛在奖品。

That's right.

这是正确的。

Stay locked in and focus on the goal.

保持专注并专注于目标。

You got to block everything out.

你必须阻挡一切。

Hear what I'm telling you.

听听我告诉你的话。

你必须阻挡一切。

You got to be willing to block out the pain.

你必须愿意阻止痛苦。

You got to be willing to block out the disappointment.

你必须愿意阻止失望。

You got to be willing to block it all out and keep your eyes on the prize.

你必须愿意屏蔽一切并紧盯着奖品。

I don't know, ask yourself the question, what do you want?

我不知道,问你自己一个问题,你想要什么?

Right?

正确的?

I can't answer that for you.

我无法回答你这个问题。

你想要什么?

Is it a degree?

这是学位吗?

You want a better marriage?

你想要更美满的婚姻吗?

You want to make the team?

你想加入这个团队吗?

You want a better GPA?

你想要一个更好的 GPA 吗?

I'm not really sure, but ask yourself the question, what is it you want?

我不太确定,但问问你自己,你想要什么?

Then after you ask yourself the question, what do you want?

然后你问自己一个问题,你想要什么?

You got to ask yourself this, are you willing to pay the price?

你得问问自己,你愿意付出代价吗?

That's right.

这是正确的。

You got to block out all the negative people.

你必须屏蔽所有消极的人。

You got to block out every single obstacle and you got to keep your eyes on the prize.

你必须排除每一个障碍,并且紧盯奖品。

You got to stay focused.

你必须保持专注。

In the words of the great Wayne Buckner, he said, if it was easy, everybody would do it.

正如伟大的韦恩·巴克纳所说,如果事情很容易,那么每个人都会去做。

You heard exactly what I said.

你确实听到了我所说的话。

If it was easy to have a great marriage, everybody would do it.

如果拥有美满婚姻很容易,那么每个人都会这么做。

If it was easy to get your masters, get your PhD, everybody would do it.

如果获得硕士学位或博士学位很容易,那么每个人都会这样做。

If it was easy to get a 4.0 in every class, everybody would do it.

如果每门课都能轻松获得 4.0 分,那么每个人都会这样做。

So number one, If you want to get past the pain, if you want to get past the disappointments, if you want to get to your goal, you've got to stay locked in.

所以,第一,如果你想摆脱痛苦,如果你想摆脱失望,如果你想达到你的目标, 你就必须坚持下去。

You've got to keep your eyes on the prize.

你必须紧盯奖品。

You've got to be focused.

你必须要集中注意力。

I need you to learn to focus on the next 24 hours and no more because I'm going to tell you what happens.

我需要你学会关注接下来的 24 小时,不要再多了,因为我会告诉你会发生什么。

When you start thinking about a week, when you start thinking about a month, when you start thinking about what you're going to do next year, man, you get overwhelmed.

当你开始考虑一周,当你开始考虑一个月,当你开始考虑明年要做什么时,你就会不知所措。

I need you to do me a huge favor and I need you to learn to stay locked in on a 24-hour time frame.

我需要你帮我一个大忙,我需要你学会在 24 小时的时间范围内保持专注。

Nothing less and nothing more.

不多也不少。

That's right, take it one day at a time.

没错,一天一天地过吧。

Take it one day at a time.

一天一天地过。

You heard what I said, 24 hours.

你听到我说的话了,24 小时。

And if you can learn a 24-hour principle, if you can learn to take it one day at a time, I guarantee you'll never get overwhelmed.

如果你能学会 24 小时原则,如果你能学会一天一天地坚持下去,我保证你永远不会不知所措。

Stop worrying about next semester, right?

不用再担心下学期了,好吗?

Stop worrying about the semester after that.

之后就不用再担心学期的事了。

Listen to me, you focus on today.

听我说,你专心于今天。

Focus on today and if you can focus on those 24 hours, you can realize that it's manageable.

专注于今天,如果你能专注于那 24 小时,你就会发现它是可以实现的。

Once you understand that it's manageable and that it's doable, you're going to be alright.

一旦你明白了它是可管理的并且是可行的,你就会没事的。

Take full responsibility of your actions and your responses.

对你的行为和反应负全部责任。

I'm not telling you to take responsibility for the things that happen that you don't have any control of.

我并不是叫你要为那些你无法控制的事情承担责任。

That's not what I'm asking you to do.

这不是我要你做的事。

But what I am saying is that the part of the problem that has your name written on it, take full responsibility for that part.

但我想说的是, 问题中凡是写有你的名字的部分,你就要对那部分负全部责任。

There are some things in life you can't do anything about.

生活中有些事是你无能为力的。

You can't do anything about the fact that boss doesn't like you.

老板不喜欢你,你却无能为力。

You can't do a thing about it if your teacher doesn't like you, right?

如果你的老师不喜欢你,你就无能为力了,对吗?

But I'm telling you today, if you don't like your physical look, if you don't feel good about who you are, boom.

但我今天要告诉你, 如果你不喜欢自己的外貌,如果你对自己感觉不满意,那就糟了。

Get some gym shoes, tie your laces, and get to running.

穿上运动鞋,系好鞋带,开始跑步。

So get rid of that book bag mentality.

所以,摆脱掉书包心态吧。

Stop giving up before the end.

不要在结束之前放弃。

Learn all you can.

学习所有你所能学习的。

Stop going from one thing to the next.

别再从一件事转到另一件事了。

Hear what I'm saying?

听见我說什麼了?

Stop trying to overcome before you become.

在你成为之前,不要试图克服。

That's the problem with some of you.

这就是你们中的一些人的问题。

You always want to blame other people.

你总是想责怪别人。

You always want to hold other people to the fire, but you're not holding yourself to the fire.

你总是想让其他人承担责任,但你却不会让自己承担责任。

You just said you're giving 50%.

你刚才说你给了 50%。

You owe you an explanation.

你欠你一个解释。

你欠你一个解释。

You need to look at yourself in the mirror and say, why are you only giving 50%?

你需要照照镜子,问问自己,为什么你只付出了 50%?

What's wrong with you?

你这人怎么回事?

You need to put yourself on punishment.

你需要对自己进行惩罚。

You need to tell you no more TV, no more snacks, no more desserts, no more, no, we working out now.

你需要告诉你不要再看电视,不要再吃零食,不要再吃甜点,不要再,不,我们现在锻炼。

Not no, I can't handle it right now.

不,我现在不能处理它。

You need to tell you that you owe you something.

需要告诉你,你欠你一些东西。

And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim, if you keep letting losing happen to you, if you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way, it's gonna become a culture.

如果你创造了一种失败的文化,如果你继续成为受害者, 如果你继续让失败发生在你身上,如果你继续让别人欺负你、用各种方式对待你,它就会成为一种文化。

来源:英语东

相关推荐