海莉·阿特威尔怀孕八个月不用替身《碟中谍》打斗戏令人瞠目结舌

B站影视 港台电影 2025-10-17 02:35 2

摘要:你知道,沙克的慷慨让我深受感动,所以我想现在应该送你们每人一双我的鞋子。

-Is that not amazing?

这难道不令人惊叹吗?

-That's amazing.

-太棒了。

You know, I was so moved by Shaq's generosity that I think I should now gift you all a pair of my shoes.

你知道,沙克的慷慨让我深受感动,所以我想现在应该送你们每人一双我的鞋子。

[ Cheers and applause ] ♪♪ -Space Force!

[欢呼与掌声] ♪♪ -《太空部队》!

Space Force!

太空部队!

Space Force, behave!

太空部队,规矩点!

Space Force!

太空部队!

Hayley Atwell -- -Finally, Jimmy.

海莉·阿特维尔——终于,吉米。

-Finally, you're here on the show.

最后,你终于来参加节目了。

Now, you were supposed to come on, and there was a strike, a writers' strike, an actors' strike.

当时你本该来的,但碰上了罢工,编剧罢工,演员罢工。

-A couple of years ago, and we've now had to make another movie just so I can come on this show.

——几年前我来过一次,现在为了能上这个节目,我们又得拍一部电影了。

-Yes!

- 是的!

And you did it.

你做到了。

We did it.

我们做到了。

"Mission: Impossible -- The Final Reckoning." -Yep.

"碟中谍:致命清算(上)"。——是的。

Here we are.

我们到了。

-I'm so happy you're here.

- 很高兴你来了。

And you're great in the movie.

你在这部电影里表现得非常好。

I was going to ask you, because we have all these great service men and women in our audience right now and a member of the U.S. Armed Forces.

我想问你,因为我们现场现在有很多优秀的男女军人,还有一位美国武装部队的成员。

Do you have any connection?

你有什么关系吗?

You're British.

你是英国人

Do you have any... -Well... I'm actually -- My family's from Kansas City, Missouri.

你有...吗?——呃……实际上,我家人来自密苏里州的堪萨斯城。

Hence the accent.

这就是口音的由来。

-Wow.

-哇。

-But my father is a Vietnam vet.

但我父亲是越战老兵。

And -- [ Cheers and applause ] -Is he really?

而且——[欢呼和掌声]——真的吗?

-Yep.

- 是的

-I didn't know this.

我之前不知道这个。

-He was a photographer in the Navy.

他曾是海军的一名摄影师。

-He was in the Navy.

他曾在海军服役。

Oh... [ Cheers and applause ] They don't need to get hyped up anymore.

哦……[欢呼与掌声] 他们无需再被鼓动情绪了。

Oh, my gosh.

哦,天哪。

-So, you know, I'm so grateful to his service, and I'm incredibly grateful for yours.

-所以,你知道,我非常感激他的服役,也非常感激你的。

Thank you.

谢谢。

-That's amazing.

-太棒了。

[ Cheers and applause ] What was your dad's name?

[欢呼和掌声] 你爸爸叫什么名字?

-Grant.

- 格兰特

Oh, sorry.

哦抱歉

His name is "Grant," not "Gront." -Yeah, "Gront." -Grant.

他的名字是“格兰特”,不是“格龙特”。——对,“格龙特”。——是格兰特。

Grant Atwell.

格兰特·阿特维尔.

-Grant Atwell, yeah.

- 格兰特·阿特韦尔,对,就是他。

-Yes.

-是的。

-[ British accent] And how did you get this beautiful accent?

- [英式口音] 你是怎么练出这么优雅的口音的?

-Beautiful accent.

-美丽的口音。

Well, I tried really hard.

好吧,我真的很努力了。

I studied it.

我研究过。

But, basically, I would -- So, I'd go and spend my summers in Kansas City and in California and I'd get there and I'd have a very British accent, so I'd go, "Hello, my name is Hayley.

但基本上,我会去堪萨斯城和加利福尼亚过暑假,到了那儿我就会用很重的英式口音说:“你好,我叫海莉。”

I drink water.

我喝水。

I'm very naughty." And it gave me, like, amazing social currency.

“我真是太淘气了。”这给了我,就像,惊人的社交货币。

I was, like, really popular around the community pool.

我那时候在社区泳池附近特别受欢迎。

And then I'd get back to London and I would just develop this American accent.

然后我回到伦敦,就会不知不觉地带上一种美式口音。

I'd be like, "Hi.

我会说:“嗨。”

Oh, my God.

天哪。

I went to see all the movies at the mall." And I'm like, "No, my dad's American.

我去商场看了所有的电影。”我心想,“不,我爸爸是美国人。”

Like, this is who I am, actually." -Oh, my God.

“其实,这就是我的本色。”——哦,天哪。

-And then my friends would be like, "You've changed." I was like, "I'm not gonna have any friends if I keep this up." So it was like code switching at the time.

- 然后我的朋友们会说:“你变了。”我说:“如果我再这样下去,就一个朋友都没了。”所以那时候就像是在切换身份。

Yes.

是的。

And hence, probably being an actor because of it.

因此,或许正是这一点让她成为了一名演员。

-Fantastic American accent.

- 绝妙的美国口音。

-Thank you!

- 谢谢你!

-I mean, do you get offers to do American roles?

我的意思是,你会收到出演美国角色的邀约吗?

-Jimmy, not enough.

-吉米,还不够。

This is my audition now to only play American.

这是我现在的试镜,只演美国人。

But the one thing that I find tricky is not necessarily the pronunciations, but the subtle differences of words.

但我发现棘手的一点并非发音,而是词汇间微妙的差异。

Like, I'll never understand why an aubergine is an eggplant.

我不明白为什么茄子叫“eggplant”(直译为“蛋植物”)。

Eggplant.

茄子

I mean, like, that sounds like a stinky plant to me.

我是说,听起来对我来说就像是一种臭臭的植物。

-No, eggplant.

-不,茄子。

-No, aubergine.

-不,茄子。

Go and say -- It feels so sensual to say it.

去说吧——说出来感觉如此性感。

Go on, say it.

说吧,说出来。

-Aubergine.

-茄子。

-Yeah.

-是的。

[ Cheers and applause ] ♪♪ -Aubergine?

[欢呼与掌声] ♪♪ ——茄子?

Yeah.

是的。

-Isn't it sexier?

- 不是更性感吗?

-Yeah.

-是的。

That's what you call an eggplant is aubergine?

茄子在你们那儿叫西葫芦?

-Of course.

-答案是肯定的。

And, also, I don't understand why you guys don't pronounce the "H" in "herbs." Like, you say -- What do you say?

另外,我也不明白为什么你们不发“herbs”这个词里的“H”音。你们是怎么说的来着?

You say "Erbs"?

你说“艾尔斯”?

-"Erbs." -"Erbs" and spices.

-“小扁豆”。 -“小扁豆”和香料。

-But there's an "H" in it.

但里面有个“H”。

-You wouldn't say, "I live in an Ouse" or like, "I'm an Uman." -Yeah, an "uman." Yeah, Ayley Atwell.

-你不会说,“我住在一条乌斯河边”或者“我是个乌曼人”。 -对,“乌曼人”。没错,海莉·阿特维尔。

-Well, exactly.

- 没错

-Ayley, yeah.

- 艾莉,是的。

-They're the ones that trip me up.

它们总是让我出洋相。

-Ah.

-啊。

You're fantastic.

你太棒了。

I want to talk about "Mission: Impossible -- Final Reckoning." It is a massive, massive movie.

我想聊聊《碟中谍7:致命清算(上)》。这是一部超级大片。

It is packed with giant stunts, and you're doing it all.

片中充满了惊心动魄的特技场面,而你全都亲自上阵。

I mean, you're fanta-- I mean, this is your second "Mission: Impossible." -It is.

我的意思是,你这可是第二部《碟中谍》了——是啊。

-So, are you there with the team?

- 那你和团队在一起吗?

Are you with Tom Cruise?

你和汤姆·克鲁斯在一起吗?

Are you working with him?

你是在和他一起工作吗?

Are you doing stunts with him?

你和他一起做特技吗?

-Yes.

-是的。

So, we've been working on this for five years, these two films.

我们为此已经努力了五年,这两部电影。

And at the very beginning, I did a sort of like training, which was physical, but it also it meant that you go around to Tom's house, as you do casually, to watch movies together and to kind of build up this kind of rapport, this understanding of film language, seeing if there's any references in the movies that you can use in the films that we're making together.

一开始,我接受过一种训练,既包括体能训练,也包括去汤姆家随意走动、一起看电影,借此建立彼此之间的默契,理解电影语言,看看电影中有没有可以借鉴的元素,用在我们合拍的影片里。

And so everyone's in there, like, eating popcorn.

于是大家都进去了,像在吃爆米花一样。

-Do you remember what movies you watched?

- 你还记得你看过哪些电影吗?

-Yeah, we watched lots of, like, '70s heist movies, like "The Sting" and "What's Up, Doc?" and "Thomas Crown Affair" and then we watched, like, "Shane." I mean, like a whole -- -"Shane." -Yeah, a range of movies.

- 是的,我们看了许多70年代的劫盗电影,比如《骗中骗》和《什么,大夫?》还有《天罗地网》,然后我们还看了《原野奇侠》。我是说,我们看了一大堆—— - 《原野奇侠》。 - 对,各种类型的电影。

-Wow!

- 哇!

-But the first time, he said, "Oh, I hear you have dogs.

——但第一次见面时,他说:“哦,我听说你养了狗。”

You should bring them over." And I thought, "Oh, well, that's quite a good test of character, " because if a dog likes you, then you're a pretty solid guy, I think, right?

“你应该带它们过来。”我心想,“哦,这倒是个不错的性格测试,”因为如果狗喜欢你,那你肯定是个相当可靠的人,我觉得没错吧?

They don't lie.

他们可没撒谎。

So I brought them over, and they loved him and they kind of insisted on sitting on him for the duration of the movie.

所以我把它们带来了,它们一见到他就特别喜欢,还坚持要一直坐在他身上看完整部电影。

Now, anyone that has had or knows French bulldogs, you know that they are very potent farters.

现在,任何养过或了解法国斗牛犬的人,都知道它们放屁的威力非常大。

They stink.

他们很臭。

And, so, we were watching it, and they were sitting on him and they were farting on him the whole way through the movie.

然后我们正看着电影,他们一直坐在他身上,一路上不停地放屁。

-Oh, my God!

-天啊!

-And I'm just -- I'm sat there and I'm like, "Oh, my God, oh, my God." And I'm looking around.

——我就是坐在那儿,心里想:“天啊,天啊”。我四处张望。

There's some other people who are gagging and, like... -There are two French bulldogs just going for it.

有些人已经忍不住要吐了,而...——有两只法国斗牛犬正在尽情享受。

-Just going for it.

- 直接上吧。

And he's so discreet and he's just, like, enjoying the movie and eating popcorn and... And at one point, I just thought, "I've got to say something.

他非常谨慎,只是享受着电影,吃着爆米花,然后……有一次,我突然想到,“我得说点什么。 ”

I'm so embarrassed." And, so, there was a lull in the film, and then and I just turned to him at one point and I went, "Sorry for all the tootin'." Then I went, "What am I even saying?

我太尴尬了。”当时电影正播放到一段安静的剧情,我突然转头对他说:“对不起,刚才一直放屁。”然后我又说:“我到底在说什么啊?”

-What are you doing?

- 你在干什么?

"Sorry for all the tootin'"?

“抱歉刚才放了那么多屁”?

-Sorry for all the tootin'.

抱歉,刚才一阵乱放屁。

-And what did he say?

——他当时说了什么?

-He was like, "Uh, yeah." Like, what -- Yeah." And then, like, went back to the movie, and I was like, "That's more awkward than the farting." -That's so funny.

- 他说:“呃,是的。”就像是,什么——对啊。”然后,他就像,继续看电影,而我心想,“这比放屁还尴尬。” - 太好笑了。

You might not bring them anywhere, but you did bring a photo of these dogs.

你可能不会带它们去任何地方,但你确实带了这些狗狗的照片。

Look at these dogs.

看看这些狗。

Come on.

来吧

Are you kidding?

你开玩笑吧?

-Stinky bat pigs.

-臭臭蝙蝠猪。

-Oh, they're so cute.

- 哦,它们太可爱了。

-Yeah.

-是的。

-Oh, my goodness.

- 哦,天哪。

I'm going to show a clip from the movie, "Mission: Impossible -- The Final Reckoning." Is there anything we need to say to set up this clip?

我要放一段电影《碟中谍7:最终清算》的片段,我们需要说点什么来为这段视频做铺垫吗?

-Yes.

-是的。

I want to say something I've never said before, actually.

我想说点我以前从未说过的事。

This is a Fallon exclusive.

这是法伦独家专访。

But during this fight sequence, we came back to it a few times to add a few elements to it.

但在这次打斗场景中,我们多次回过头来,为它增添了一些元素。

And in this clip, I'm actually 8 1/2 months pregnant.

在这段视频中,我实际上已经怀孕8个半月了。

-Are you serious?

-你是认真的吗?

-I'm serious.

-我是认真的。

Yes.

是的。

And I have to say, I was taken such good care of.

而且我必须说,我受到了非常周到的照顾。

Everyone was so supportive and they were like, "Oh, you can sit down, and we'll have a stunt double do it." And I was like, "No!

每个人都非常支持,他们说:“哦,你可以坐下来,让特技替身来做。” 我却说:“不!

I've worked too hard.

我付出的努力太多了。

Let me do it." So I did it, and here it is.

“让我来吧。”于是我就自己上了,这就是结果。

-Here's Hayley Atwell and Tom Cruise in "Mission: Impossible -- The Final Reckoning." Take a look at this.

-这是海莉·阿特维尔和汤姆·克鲁斯在《碟中谍7:最终清算》中的画面。来看看这一段。

Wow!

哇!

-Ethan!

- 伊森!

-8 1/2 months pregnant?

八个月半怀孕?

Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑吧?

Hayley Atwell, everybody.

大家好,欢迎 Hayley Atwell。

That's how you do it.

这就是你该做的。

"Mission: Impossible -- The Final Reckoning" is in theaters and IMAX tomorrow.

《碟中谍7:致命清算(上)》将于明日登陆影院和IMAX影院。

More "Tonight Show" after the break.

广告之后,更多精彩《今夜秀》。

Stick around, everybody.

敬请期待,各位。

来源:倾城之门

相关推荐