摘要:Okay, you hold onto the handlebar like this,
-05. 滑板车
我是佩奇
I'm Peppa pig.
这是我的弟弟乔治
这是我的妈妈
This is mommy pig.
这是我的爸爸
And this is daddy pig.
Phil Davies
小猪佩奇?
Pepp a Pig.
Nevill e Ast 尔猪佩奇 lark Baker Peppa Pig. Neville Astley & Mark Baker
滑板车
Scooters!
今天是个阳光明媚的日子
It is a lovely sunny day.
佩奇和乔治在玩滑板车
Peppa and George are playing on their scooters.
乔治还没学会怎么玩滑板车
George is still learning how to scooter,
他有点着急
he is a bit worried.
哈哈
Ha ha!
乔治快来啊
George, Come on!
你这是怎么了乔治
What's the matter George?
我来教你玩滑板车好不好啊
Shall I teach you how to scooter?
好的你先抓住滑板车的把手
Okay, you hold onto the handlebar like this,
就像这样两只手都要抓住
with both hands.
然后站到滑板车的上面
Now stand on the scooter.
哦
Oh
这样不对乔治
No, George!
只要一只脚踩在滑板车上面
Stand on the scooter with one foot.
很好
Good! 现在你的另一只脚一下就像这样
Now push off with the other foot, like this!
乔治你会玩滑板车了
George, you're doing it!
乔治学会玩滑板车了
George has learnt to scooter!
哗哗
Beep Be eep!
佩奇
Peppa!
现在不能继续玩滑板车了
That's enough scootering for now!
你们该去幼儿园了~
It's time to go to play group.
哦
100
Awwwww!
可是我们才刚刚开始玩滑板车呀
We've only just started scootering!
我们能滑着滑板车去幼儿园吗爸爸
Can we ride our scooters to play group, Daddy?
真是个好主意刚好可以练习一下
Good idea! We could do with the exercise!
太好了
Hooray!
各就各位准备好出发
Ready, steady, go!
等等我啊
Wait for me!
待会儿见了猪妈妈
See you later, Mummy Pig!
待会儿见了 See you later!佩奇和乔治
Peppa and George
滑着滑板车去幼儿园了 加
are riding their scooters to play group.
不要滑得太快
Not so fast!...
快点呀爸爸
C'mon Daddy!
爸爸追不上你们了
Daddy can't keep up!
等等我
Wait for me!
佩奇和乔治来到了幼儿园
Peppa and George have arrived at Playgroup.
再见爸爸
Bye bye, Daddy!
再见
Bye bye!
再见
Bye.
哦
Oh!
看来我只能走路回家了
011 Now I'm going to have to walk back home!
011
如果我现在有轮子的话就好了
What I need... are some wheels.
哦等一下我不是有轮子嘛
Hang on! I've got wheels!
哈哈
Ha ha!
这个真好玩This is fun!
猪爸爸喜欢玩滑板车
Daddy Pig likes scootering.
猪爸爸你在滑佩奇的滑板车
Daddy Pig! You're riding Peppa's scooter!
没错滑板车实在太好玩了
Yes! Scootering is such fun!
有机会你也试一下
You should try it sometime.
幼儿园里佩奇和乔治正在画画
Peppa and George are painting pictures at Playgroup
羚羊夫人!
Madame Gazelle
今天我们是滑着滑板车上学的
we came to school on our scooters today.
你们很棒佩奇和乔治
Very good Peppa and George
那我们就一起来画画
Let's all paint pictures of
今天大家是怎么来上学的吧
how we came to school today.
我是骑自行车来的
I came on my bicycle.
你很棒
Very good.
我是走路来的
I walked here.
那你肯定呼吸到很多的新鲜空气
So nice to get the fresh air in your lungs.
我是坐着爷爷的卡车来的
My Grandad brought me in his truck!
啊哈真厉害
Ah, lovely... 放学了
It is time
猪爸爸和猪妈妈
for Mummy and Daddy Pig
要去幼儿园接孩子了
to pick up the children from playgroup.
你拿车钥匙了吗猪爸爸
Have you got the car keys, Daddy Pig?
我觉得我们不用开车去猪妈妈
I don't think we should take the car, Mummy Pig.
可走路去幼儿园的话很远的
But it's a long way to walk to play group.
我们不用走路去的
We don't have to walk.
今天早上我就犯了个错
I made that mistake this morning!
我们可以滑滑板车
We can scooter!
看谁快
Race you!
什么
What?!
你说真的吗
Are you sure?
呢那好吧
Err... Okay.
猪爸爸和猪妈妈滑着滑板车
Mummy and Daddy Pig are scootering to Play group
去幼儿园接佩奇和乔治
to pick up Peppa and George.
真好玩
Yippee e!
这个挺好玩的 That was great!
我跟你说过不用走路的
I told you we wouldn't have to walk.
妈妈
Mummy!
爸爸
Daddy!
你们把滑板车带来了
You brought our scooters!
太好了
Hooray!
啊是的
Ah yes.
现在看来我们回去的时候
That seems to leave us without scooters
没有滑板车可以用了
for the journeyhome...
猪爸爸
Daddy Pig!
你不是说不用走路的嘛
You said we wouldn't have to walk!
我们是不用走路啊
We won't have to walk.
因为我们可以用跑的
But we will have to run!
看谁快
Race you!
Hey!
你等等我啊
Wait for me!
真是太好玩了
This is fun!
佩奇 Peppa!
乔治
George!
等等爸爸妈妈呀
Wait for Mummy and Daddy!
佩奇和乔治喜欢玩滑板车
Peppa and George love scootering.
大家都喜欢玩滑板车
Everybody loves scooting!
来源:游戏孤狼 Lucas