听力文摘- 如何独立拍摄电影感大片

B站影视 韩国电影 2025-04-11 19:17 1

摘要:在创作的旅程中,掌握自我拍摄的技巧犹如打开了一扇新世界的大门。通过独立拍摄,不仅能释放创造力,还能避免依赖他人的烦恼。Riza是一名内容创作者,她与大家分享自己在独立拍摄中的心得与技巧,包括设备选择、灯光运用和视觉叙事。

在创作的旅程中,掌握自我拍摄的技巧犹如打开了一扇新世界的大门。通过独立拍摄,不仅能释放创造力,还能避免依赖他人的烦恼。Riza是一名内容创作者,她与大家分享自己在独立拍摄中的心得与技巧,包括设备选择、灯光运用和视觉叙事。

Alright, it's happening.

好的,要开始了。

Today, let's talk about how to film yourself.

今天,让我们谈谈如何自己拍摄自己。

Whether you are an inspiring filmmaker, content creator, or just generally want to document your life better, knowing how to film yourself can be one of the best skills that you can acquire.

无论你是一名充满灵感的电影制作人、内容创作者,还是仅仅希望更好地记录生活,学会如何自拍视频都可能是你能掌握的最佳技能之一。

Over the course of my creator journey, there are two reasons why I wanted to learn how to film by myself.

在我作为创作者的旅程中,有两个原因让我想学会独自拍摄视频。

I didn't want to bother anybody, and I didn't want to rely on anybody.

我不想打扰任何人,也不想依赖任何人。

We can unpack that later.

我们稍后再详细讲讲。

Truthfully, it can be such a pain when all you want to do is create something, but you constantly have to wait for help.

说实话, 当你只想创作一些东西时,却不得不总等着别人的帮助, 这真是令人头疼。

It was a huge point of friction for me that I knew that I had to figure out if I not only wanted to keep sharing my work on a consistent basis, but also for the sake of just not putting a stopper whenever I would get a spark of creativity.

这让我十分烦恼,所以我要搞清楚这些,因为我不仅想持续分享我的作品,而且每当我的创造力被激发时, 也不希望有任何阻碍。

The last few years, I've had my fair share of trials and tribulations trying to figure out how to achieve the vision in my head while shooting solo and create a process around it.

过去几年,我在独自拍摄时经历了种种挑战与磨难,试图将脑海中的构想付诸实现,围绕这一过程建立起一套方法。

Most of the videos that I shoot on this channel are by myself, so today I want to share a few tricks that I've learned over the past couple of years creating content, filming solo for my own videos, and keep it simple enough that you can implement them today in your videos if you want to.

我在这个频道上拍摄的大多数视频都是我自己完成的,所以今天我想分享一些过去几年制作内容、独自拍摄自己视频时学到的小技巧,简单到你可以今天就在自己的视频中应用它们。

We are going to cover gear, lighting, and even how to use your visuals for better storytelling.

我们将涵盖设备、灯光,甚至如何利用你的视觉素材来提升叙事效果。

Let's get into it.

让我们开始吧。

Alright, so we're gonna film most of this in my house today because chances are if you're watching this you don't want to go outside.

好的,今天我们将在我的住所拍摄大部分内容,因为如果你正在观看这段视频,很可能你并不想外出。

But anything can be applied to wherever you decide to film.

但无论你决定在哪里拍摄,这些技巧都适用。

Things you will need.

你需要的物品。

A camera.

一台相机。

This is the question I actually get most on this channel.

这是我在这个频道上最常被问到的问题。

Recently, about a month ago, I got the Sony FX3.

最近,大约一个月前,我入手了索尼FX3相机。

It is Literally my dream camera and I've wanted it for so long.

这简直就是我梦寐以求的相机,我已经渴望很久了。

But up until getting the FX3, I was actually filming on the Sony A7S II.

但在获得索尼FX3之前,我其实一直在使用索尼A7S II进行拍摄。

This is literally seven or eight years old at this point.

这基本上有七、八年历史了。

It's so beat up.

它已经破旧不堪了。

On the brink, it is hanging on for dear life.

到了生死存亡的关头。

Things are coming off.

使用它还是挺顺利的。

No flip screen.

没有翻转屏。

Scuffs and scratches.

有些磨损和划痕。

This thing has been with me through the trenches.

这件东西已经陪我度过了难关。

And I was filming with this up until around a month ago.

直到大约一个月前,我还在用这个拍摄。

So, if I could film on this, you could film on anything.

所以,如果我能在这种条件下拍摄,你就能在任何条件下拍摄。

As for lenses, I like using the 24-70mm when I have to go get b-roll.

至于镜头,我喜欢在需要外出拍摄辅助镜头时使用24-70毫米镜头。

It's just a very versatile lens.

它是一款非常通用的镜头。

You're gonna need a tripod of some sort.

你需要一个三脚架。

I like this one because you could also do a top-down shot with it.

我喜欢这个,因为它也可以用来拍摄俯拍镜头。

So right now, all you need is the camera and a tripod and, you know, a lens if you have a DSLR.

所以现在,你只需要一台相机、一个三脚架,如果你使用的是单反相机,还需要一个镜头。

So now I'm going to show you some things that I personally use.

现在,我将向你展示一些我个人使用的工具。

You don't need them, but when I'm filming alone, I use them all the time.

这些并非必需品,但当我独自拍摄时,它们是我常用的工具。

Since we're filming by ourselves, a good thing to get would be some sort of external monitor.

由于我们是独自拍摄,买一个外置监视器会是个好主意。

This one is just a cheap one off of Amazon.

这个是从亚马逊上买的一个便宜货。

There's also other options.

还有其他选项。

If you are capturing audio, if you're talking to the camera or you want to get some sounds, you're gonna need a mic of some kind.

如果你要录制音频, 无论是对着摄像头讲话还是想采集一些声音,你都需要某种类型的麦克风。

I use this teeny one from Sony.

我使用的是这款小巧的索尼设备。

This is the eCM-E10.

这是eCM-E10。

You can also use a lav mic, like so.

你也可以像这样使用领夹麦克风。

This pack comes with two.

这个套装包含两个。

Let me show you how it works.

让我展示它是如何工作的。

So you can stand as far from the camera as you want.

所以你可以站在离相机很远的地方。

I'm literally in the freaking corner right now, and you can hear me pretty good.

我现在就在角落里,而且你还能听得很清楚。

Usually you just like thread this through your shirt.

通常你只需将它穿过你的衬衫佩戴好。

All right, next up, if you're a baller, then you can get one of these.

好的,接下来,如果你是个高手,那就可以入手一个这样的设备。

This is a motorized slider and this one is from GVM.

这是一款电动滑轨,这款来自GVM品牌。

I have had this for the past maybe three years.

这东西我大概用了三年了。

It has served me well.

它一直很给力。

I use this all the time.

我经常使用这个。

It's hard when you film by yourself and you want some movement so I invested in a motorized slider.

自己拍摄时很难加入一些运动镜头,所以我投资购买了一个电动滑轨。

They come in different lengths as well if you don't have that much like storage room.

它们也有不同的长度,如果你没有太多存储空间的话。

So basically you get one of these. There's a cable that connects to this, and then you just set your speed and whatever else.

所以基本上你得到这些。 有一个连接到这个设备的线,然后你只需要设置好速度和其他参数。

And you can also use it manually as well.

你也可以手动使用它。

It's my assistant when I need help on videos and no one's around.

当我在拍摄视频需要帮助,又没有人可以帮忙的时候,它就是我的助手。

I'll link all my gear in the description below.

我会在下方描述中列出所有设备链接。

Feel free, of course, if you want to support the channel.

当然,如果你想支持这个频道,随时欢迎。

There are so many aspects to filmmaking.

电影制作涉及众多方面。

Story, art direction, composition, tone, and, of course, lighting.

故事、艺术指导、构图、基调,当然还有灯光。

So once I know where I want to film, the first thing I look at is lighting.

所以一旦我知道我要在哪里拍摄,我首先考虑的是光线。

This is my office.

这是我的办公室。

Literally, I cleaned it out for this example.

我清理了一下以作示例。

Not very bright in here at the moment, but there is a very strong light ray.

这里目前不是很亮,但有一束非常强烈的光线。

Focusing on lighting is the one thing that is going to transform your footage and give it that cinematic quality.

专注于光线是提升你的视频质量和赋予其电影质感的关键。

Maybe this means waking up early for soft morning light or catching golden hour in the late afternoon.

这可能意味着为了柔和的晨光早起,或者在傍晚时分捕捉黄金时段的光线。

If you invested in some lights, then that's great.

如果你投资了一些灯光设备,那就太棒了。

But sometimes it can be as simple as placing your camera in the right spot.

有时,只需将相机安置到正确的位置,便可获得理想的效果。

Today, we are going to use a window, which everybody has access to.

今天,我们将使用一扇窗户,每个人都能接触到。

So for our example today, I'm sitting in front of a window.

今天我们的例子中,我正坐在一扇窗前。

I'm on my 24 to 70 lens, 50 millimeter focal length right now.

我现在的镜头是24到70毫米的,焦距为50毫米。

And as you can see, the window is blown out.

而且你可以看到,窗户过曝了。

Not a great image.

不是一张很好的图片。

However, just by changing the placement of our tripod, we can go from this to this, and it is already a world of a difference.

然而, 仅仅通过改变三脚架的位置,我们就能从这样变成这样, 效果已经天差地别了。

It's obviously not perfect.

显然不完美。

There's a lot more things that we can do.

我们还有很多可以做的事情。

You can add some diffusion to soften the light even more, but this is a good place to start and a good rule of thumb when you are, say, on location or in a place where you don't have a lot of gear with you or no gear at all.

你可以加入一些柔光材料来进一步柔化光线,但这是初学者的良好起点,也是当你身处户外或某个没有携带大量器材,甚至没有任何设备的地方时的实用经验法则。

So this is an easy way to get that more cinematic feel.

所以这是一个更容易获得电影感的方法。

Just by moving our camera placement, we can create more shadows.

仅仅通过改变相机的位置,我们就可以制造出更多的阴影。

All you really have to pay attention to is the angle, in which the lighting is hitting you.

你只需要注意灯光照射到你身上的角度。

So this is more of like a 45 and this would be better for like a talking head if you were to film something like that.

所以这个更像是45度角,如果你要拍摄类似访谈头像的内容,这样会更好。

But yeah, if I'm filming like b-roll or something, this is good.

不过,如果我在拍摄辅助镜头或其他内容时,这个设备就很合适。

Learning how to light can be intimidating and a whole beast of its own.

学习如何布光可能会让人感到望而生畏,这完全是另一码事。

It's a little harder to rely on natural light, but it's great once you know how to shape it and frame for it.

虽然依赖自然光拍摄稍微难一些,但一旦你知道如何塑造光线和构图, 效果就会非常好。

Now, let's talk about coverage.

现在,我们来谈谈镜头覆盖。

This means getting a variety of shots for the scene you are filming.

这意味着为你要拍摄的场景获取多种镜头。

I'm not gonna lie, this takes a long time.

说实话,这需要花费很长时间。

I'm preparing you.

给你们准备了一些。

However, it is always worth it because this is what is going to immerse your viewer into the scene.

但这一切都是值得的,因为这将使观众完全沉浸在你的场景之中。

Get that long shot, that medium long shot, that medium shot, that medium close-up, that close-up, different perspectives, things in your environment.

拍摄长镜头、中远景、中景、中近景、特写,以及不同视角和环境中的元素。

Do not overlook that stuff.

不要忽视这些东西。

When you are visually telling a story, whoever is watching needs context.

当你通过视觉讲述故事时,观看的人需要背景信息。

Where in the world are you?

你在世界上的哪个角落?

And an easy way to do this, like many movies before us, you can start with an establishing shot.

一个简单的方法,就像我们之前的许多电影一样,可以从一个定场镜头开始。

This can be a wide shot.

这可以是一个广角镜头。

It could also be an aerial shot.

这也可以是一个航拍镜头。

At the end of the day, filmmaking is a tool to help better convey the story you're trying to tell.

归根结底,电影制作是一种帮助更好地传达你想讲述的故事的工具。

Every shot should be purposeful.

每个镜头都应该有其目的。

If you're talking about something, then show it.

如果你在谈论某件事,那就展示出来。

If you decide to move the camera, then what's the motivation behind it?

如果你决定移动相机,那么背后的动机是什么?

Make creative decisions that aid what's already going on in the scene.

做出有助于场景中已发生事情的创意决策。

These are visual cues to let whoever's watching know how to feel or what to watch out for.

这些是视觉线索,让观看的人知道应该如何感受或注意什么。

I know it sounds cliche, but learn how to enjoy the process.

我知道这听起来很老生常谈,但要学会享受整个过程。

Often you hear people say it's worth it when you see the final product, but genuinely, I have learned to love the filming process of it because it takes up so much of my time, especially if I'm filming by myself, if I'm trying to figure out things for the first time.

经常你会听到人们说看到最终成品时会觉得一切都很值得,但说实话,我学会了热爱拍摄过程,因为它占据了我大量的时间,特别是当我独自拍摄或第一次尝试某些事情时。

There's always going to be limitations when filming yourself, but there are ways that you can make it more enjoyable, find what works for you, and the way you like to work, and I promise it will be such a better experience when you take the time to figure out how you like to create.

在独自拍摄时总会遇到各种限制,但你可以找到让自己更享受的方式,探索适合自己的创作模式,我保证, 一旦你花时间弄清楚自己喜欢的创作方式, 整个过程将会变得更加愉快和高效。

You're not always going to get the perfect conditions or the perfect lighting.

你不会总是遇到完美的条件或光线。

You're going to miss some shots and have to go back.

你会错过一些镜头,不得不重拍。

You'll wear the same clothes for four days in a row and run back for your camera countless times.

你会连续四天穿同样的衣服,并且无数次跑回去取相机。

But eventually, you'll be more adept at thinking these things on the fly the more you shoot and the more you edit.

但最终,随着你拍摄和编辑的次数增多,你会更擅长即兴思考这些问题。

Being a filmmaker is also being a problem solver.

成为电影制作人也是成为问题解决者。

And trust me, there will be a lot of problems you're going to have to solve.

相信我,你会遇到很多问题需要解决。

And now I found a system where I actually find it quite relaxing to film by myself.

而现在我发现了一种体系,我自己拍摄时实际上感到相当放松。

There's something almost meditative about it.

这种过程几乎带有一种冥想般的宁静。

I put on some music and I set up my lights.

我放一些音乐,然后布置我的灯光。

I set up my frame and I get to it.

我调整好拍摄画面,就开始拍摄了。

Enjoying it just makes it easy to get into flow.

享受过程,自然容易进入状态。

And sometimes you'll even capture some magic.

有时候你甚至能捕捉到一些魔幻的瞬间。

来源:英语东

相关推荐