小猪佩奇第七季41

B站影视 港台电影 2025-08-11 07:05 1

摘要:Peppa, what a wonderful picture you have painted!

-41. 幼儿园之星.

我是佩奇

I'm Peppa pig.

这是我的弟弟乔治

This is my little brother George.

这是我的妈妈

This is mommy pig.

这是我的爸爸

And this is daddy pig.

Phil Davies

小猪佩奇

Pepp a Pig.

Nevill e Ast 尔猪佩奇 lark Baker Peppa Pig.

Neville Astley & Mark Baker

幼儿园之星

Playgroup Star!

佩奇和朋友们在幼儿园里

Peppa and her friends are at Playgroup.

好了我画完了

There! Finished!

佩奇你的这幅画画得真是太漂亮了

Peppa, what a wonderful picture you have painted!

我画的是我乔治

It is me and George

爸爸还有妈妈在我们的的家里面

and d my Mummy and Daddy at our house!

可是你们都在什么地方呢

But where are you all?

我只看到了一座房子

I can only see a house.

我们大家都在这座房子里啊

We are all inside the house.

原来是这样啊

Of course!

你的这幅画真的画得非常非常好

Well it really is a wonderful picture.

所以我今天要奖励你一颗幼儿园之星

Here is a playgroup star!

哇哦谢谢你羚羊夫人

Wow! Thank you Madame Gazelle!

放学时间到了

It is home time

家长们都来幼儿园接孩子了

and the parents have come to collect the children.

一爸爸妈妈你们看

Mummy, Daddy, look

我得到了一颗幼儿园之星

I've got a Playgroup Star!

你一定表现得非常棒佩奇

That's fantastic Peppa!

还记得我小的时候

I remember Madame Gazelle gave me a Playgroup Star

羚羊夫人也奖励过我幼儿园之星

when I was a little piggy.

很久以前在猪爸爸猪妈妈小时候

A long time ago, when Mummy and Daddy Pig were

little,

羚羊夫人也是他们的老师

Madame Gazelle was their teacher

来奖励你一颗幼儿园之星

Here is a playgroup star!

我当时真的开心极了

I was so happy!

那你拿到了很多幼儿园之星吗妈妈

Did you get lots of playgroup stars Mummy?

哦是的

Oh yes! Snort!

1 爸爸呢那你是不是也拿到了

Daddy, did you get

很多幼儿园之星

lots of playgroup stars too?

听. 都已经过去这么长时间了

Err... It was such a long time ago...

我都记不太清了

I really can't remember.

没有我非常肯定你一颗都没有

No I'm pretty sure you didn't get one...

是不是啊

did you?

你小时候居然没有

You never got

拿到过幼儿园之星吗爸爸

a playgroup star, Daddy?!

1 是的我没有得到过幼儿园之星

No. I never did get a playgroup star.

连一小颗都没有拿到过吗

Not even a little one?

没有

No.

! 算了就像猪爸爸说的

Anyway, like Daddy Pig said

反正都已经过了这么久了佩奇

it was a long time ago Peppa,

再说这又不是什么很重要的事情

and they're really not that important.

你怎么能这么说呢妈妈

What do you mean Mummy!

这当然是一件很重要的事情了

They are very important!

是不是啊爸爸

Aren't they, Daddy?!

听... 没错佩奇

Err.. Yes, Peppa.

你从来都没有得到过幼儿园之星

Are you sad that

你会难过吗爸爸

you never got a playgroup star, Daddy?

这个. 要知道我还是做了很多其它

Well... I have done other things in my life

值得让我骄傲的事情的

to be proud of you know!

也许

May be,

你只要画一幅漂亮的画给羚羊夫人看

if you do a good drawing and show Madame Gazelle.

说不定她也会给你一颗幼儿园之星的

she will give you one now?

幼儿园之星是奖励小朋友的

Playgroup stars are for children, Peppa.

不能给我们大人

not for grown-ups.

好了屋顶已经帮你们修好了

There! The roof is all fixed!

谢谢你公牛先生

Thank you Mr Bull :

感谢你把屋顶修得这么完美

That really is wonderful work!

奖励你一颗幼儿园之星

Have a playgroup star!

D

哦谢谢你羚羊夫人

Oh, thank you very much!

你看啊爸爸公牛先生得到了星星

Look, Daddy! Mr Bull got a Star

而且他还是个大人呢

and he's a grown up!

Hmmm.

夜幕降临佩奇和乔治要睡觉了

It is eveningtime. Peppa and George are going to

bed.爸爸你从来没得到过幼儿园之星

Are you still sad

你现在会觉得难过吗

because you never got a playgroup star, Daddy?

你知道吗佩奇

You know what Peppa...

这件事情我想了又想

The more I think about it.

我觉得我可以获得一颗幼儿园之星的

the more I think I should have got a Playgroup Star!

为什么呢

Why?

因为我非常喜欢做手工

Because I loved to make things

而且我上学的时候也经常画画

and I was always drawing in class.

那你画得最好的一幅画是什么呀

What was your best drawing

爸爸

Daddy?

你想不想看看呢

Would you like to see it?

我应该还保留着这幅画呢

think I've still got it somewhere?

我想是被我放在阁楼上了

I'm sure I put it in the loft.

啊我的旧书包还在这里呢

Ah! Here's my old school bag!

这一幅.. 就是我画的画了

And here... is my picture!

哇哦你画了一条龙

Wow! It's a dragon!

我觉得你画得很好啊爸爸

It's very good daddy!

是的我也觉得很不错

Yes, I was quite pleased with it.

可惜你没有拿到小星星

But it didn't get a star.

No.

恩真是太遗憾了

Hmm... That's sad

第二天到了

It is the next day.

佩奇和乔治来到了幼儿园

Peppa and George are going to play group.

你快看看这幅画苏西

Look at this Suzy!

佩奇你真是太厉害了

It's not fair Peppa!

你画得实在是太好了

You are too good at drawing!

其实这幅画不是我画的

It's not my drawing!

这是我爸爸画的

It's my Daddy's.

哦作为大人只能说一般

Oh. Not so good for a grown up.

这是他很久以前画的了

He drew it a long time ago,

在他小的时候

when he was little.

Ahhh.

佩奇

Peppa!

你又画了一幅很棒的画是不是Have you done another wonderful drawing?

不是的羚羊夫人

No Madame Gazelle

这是我爸爸画的画

this is my Daddy's drawing!

啊是的我记得

Ah yes, I remember

你爸爸小时候也非常喜欢画画

your Daddy did like to draw.

可你从来没有奖励过他幼儿园之星

But you never gave him a Playgroup star!

这幅画我肯定奖励他星星了

I must have given him one for this!

不你没有给他星星

No you didn't!

猪爸爸你的这幅画值得我奖励你

Daddy Pig, you deserve

颗幼儿园之星

a playgroup star!

吼吼这绝对是我最值得骄傲的一天

Ho ho! I've never been so proud!

猪爸爸得到了幼儿园之星

Daddy Pig is a Playgroup Star!

为猪爸爸欢呼吧

Hooray for Daddy Pig!

来源:生活嘛那么矫情38563125

相关推荐