TED- 油管大网红 短视频女王揭秘 如何在60秒内讲好一个精彩故事?

B站影视 2025-02-24 17:35 2

摘要:即便此刻我只有短短五分钟来分享我的爆款叙事法则,好的故事其实应该在六十秒内讲完。

Jenny Hoyos: The secret to telling a great story — in less than 60 seconds

Have you ever wondered how much ice cream you can get for a dollar?

你是否好奇过,一美元能买到多少冰淇淋?

Or what's the cheapest thing in an airport?

机场里最便宜的东西是什么?

Or if it's faster to go inside or a drive-through?

是走进店内还是得来速窗口更快?

Probably not.

大概没想过吧。

But somehow, answering these weird questions and sharing those experiences have become my life's work.

可不知怎的,回答这些奇特问题并分享经历,竟成了我的日常工作。

Now even though I only have five minutes to share my viral storytelling framework, great stories should be told in less than 60 seconds.

即便此刻我只有短短五分钟来分享我的爆款叙事法则,好的故事其实应该在六十秒内讲完。

And it's not just about becoming a viral social media star. It's about making your conversations better, whether you're with friends, family or trying to convince your boss for a raise.

而且,这不仅仅是为了成为社交媒体上的红人,更是为了让你的对话更有趣,无论你是在与朋友家人聊天,还是在努力说服老板加薪。

So here's how to make every second count.

下面就是如何让每一秒都发挥价值的诀窍。

Many great stories start with a question, because it will make people stick until the end to find out the answer.

许多精彩故事始于一个问题,因为这会让人们一直听完以寻找答案。

And remember, you want to get your audience's attention immediately, so you want to start by asking something shocking.

记住,你要立即吸引听众的注意力,所以开头要问些令人震惊的事。

And one of the things I've always wondered was if fast food was really as fast as they say.

我一直好奇的是,快餐真的像他们说的那样快吗?

So I answered just this in a video and got over 45 million views.

我在一个视频中解答了这个问题,获得了超过4500万的浏览量。

Let's check out how I hooked my viewers.

来看看我是怎么吸引观众的吧。

Can I have a burger?

能给我一个汉堡吗?

Can you put cheese, lettuce and tomatoes?

能加奶酪、生菜和番茄吗?

This thing's not hot enough.

这锅不够热。

That thing really wasn't hot enough.

那锅的确不够热。

But as you can see, I took this question very seriously.

但如你所见,我对这个问题非常认真。

And after you've hooked your audience, you want to take them on a journey, building up to your answer, where you want them to feel constant progression, so we're moving closer and closer to our answer so we feel like we can't stop listening.

一旦吸引了观众,就要带他们踏上探索之旅,逐步构建答案,让他们感受到持续的进展,我们离答案越来越近,让人欲罢不能。

And in my case, I did just this by saying that I'll be adding tomatoes, lettuce and cheese to the burger, so now we know how close I am to finishing the competition, thus the video.

在我的例子中,我通过表示要在汉堡里加入番茄、生菜和奶酪来做到这一点,这样一来,大家就知道我离完成挑战、也就是视频的结束有多近。

But if everything is smooth sailing, then nobody cares, which is why we need to add conflict before getting to our answer.

但如果一切顺风顺水,就没有人会关心了,这就是我们在揭晓答案前需要加入冲突的原因。

So here's how I did that.

来看看我是怎么做的。

Yes, please.

好的,请。

And cheese.

还有奶酪。

Mother: There's smoke in here.

妈妈:这里有烟。

Jenny Hoyos: This thing is still raw.

珍妮·霍约斯:这东西还是生的。

Good thing there's a line.

太好了有人在排队。

Oh my goodness.

哦天哪。

Mother: What are you doing?

妈妈:你在干啥?

You're going to burn that car.

别把车烧着了!

JH: I'll cut the tomatoes while this cooks.

JH:等这个煮着时我来切番茄。

Mother: I hope I don't have to eat that.

妈妈:但愿我不用吃那个。

JH: Tell them to slow down.

JH:让他们开慢点儿。

Mother: You're doing all this for one subscriber?

妈妈:你忙活半天就为一个订阅者?

You're going to make a mess.

会弄得一团糟的。

JH: Put the ketchup on the buns.

JH:在面包上挤点番茄酱。

As you saw, without conflict, the audience just isn't as invested, which is why I used my mom as the B plot.

如你所见,没有冲突观众便不会那么投入,这就是我把妈妈作为副线剧情的原因。

So you're now not only invested in the competition but also curious to see what's going to happen between my mom and I.

这样一来,你不仅关注比赛,还好奇我和妈妈之间会发生什么。

And after enough buildup, we finally need our answers.

在足够的铺垫后,我们终于需要揭晓答案了。

Will I cook the burger faster?

我能更快做好汉堡吗?

Will I accidentally set my mom's car on fire?

我会不小心把妈妈的车点着吗?

The key here is to build tension by making the answer feel uncertain to make a satisfying ending.

这里的重点是通过制造不确定性来制造紧张感,从而达到一个满意的结局。

Here's how I did just that.

我是这样做的。

We're one person away.

就差一人就到我们了。

We just need the burger to cook faster.

汉堡得再快点儿熟。

Mother: We're moving, we're moving.

妈妈:我们往前开了,往前开了。

JH: No, my burger is not done yet.

JH:别,我汉堡还没好。

You're driving too crazy.

你开得太猛了。

It needs to cook faster.

它需要更快点儿熟。

Mother: We're next.

妈妈:下一个是我们。

JH: We're pulling up to the window.

JH:我们开到窗口了。

And, oh my goodness!

天哪!

We cooked faster and better.

我们做得更快更好。

And that's it.

就是这样。

We cooked faster than the drive-through.

就这样,我们比快餐店做得还快。

Does it matter that my burger was basically raw?

我的汉堡几乎是生的这重要吗?

Absolutely not.

一点儿也不。

Because the viewers wanted an answer, so I gave it to them quickly and concisely, in an engaging way, which led our video to getting over 45 million views.

因为观众想要一个答案,所以我用一种引人入胜的方式迅速简洁地给了他们答案,这让我们的视频获得了超过4500万的播放量。

And you might be impressed to know that instead of telling this talk in five minutes, I actually did it in four, so you now have an extra minute to practice your 60-second story.

你可能会感到惊讶的是,我没用五分钟,而只用了四分钟就完成了这场演讲,所以现在你们多出一分钟来练习你的60秒故事。

Because if it takes longer to tell your story than it does to make a burger, then you're probably overcooking both.

因为如果讲你的故事比做一个汉堡花的时间还长,那你可能两样都弄砸了。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

来源:英语东

相关推荐