球王贝克汉姆与影帝阿汤哥 欢聚欧冠决赛现场

B站影视 韩国电影 2025-06-11 21:53 1

摘要:So, Tom, we are here in Munich at the biggest game in club football.

So, Tom, we are here in Munich at the biggest game in club football.

汤姆,我们现在在慕尼黑,这里正举行着俱乐部足球界的顶级赛事。

Um, this is the most incredible game.

这场比赛真是精彩绝伦。

And I'm here with my friend, the most, the best, Tom Cruise.

我身边的这位,是我的好朋友,也是最棒的——汤姆·克鲁斯。

Thanks, mate.

谢了,哥们儿。

It's great to be here with you.

能和你一起在这儿,真是太棒了。

Well, welcome.

欢迎,欢迎。

You know, this is, this is one of the biggest and best games in club football. - Yeah.

你知道,这可是俱乐部足球界最盛大、最精彩的赛事之一。- 是啊。

So to be here in such a great city, such a great occasion ... - It's a great city, great country.

能来到这么棒的城市,参与这场盛会...... - 这座城市很棒,这个国家也很棒。

But you have been on a world tour recently for Mission Impossible.

不过,你最近不是一直在为《碟中谍》做全球巡演吗?

You know, it's an incredible moment for us all to be here, but for you to be here to celebrate with all of these fans is such a big thing.

我们大家能聚在这里,本身就是个美妙的时刻了,但你能来到现场和所有粉丝一起庆祝,意义就更加重大了。

And obviously ... - I wouldn't miss it.

而且,很显然...... - 我当然不能错过。

You asked me to come, to be here.

是你邀请我来的。

I was like ... It was a lot of fun to do it.

我当时就觉得……这肯定非常有意思。

So it's a real honor to be here with you.

所以,能和你一起在这里,我真的感到非常荣幸。

I've seen you play.

我看过你比赛。

You know that.

你知道的。

We've known each other for decades.

我们认识几十年了。

I've watched you play.

我可是一路看着你比赛过来的。

To have this moment to be here is pretty, pretty darn exciting.

能有这样的时刻,能来到这里,真是太令人兴奋了。

- It's great to be here, but talk to me about Mission Impossible. - Oh, yeah.

- 来到这儿太棒了,不过跟我聊聊《碟中谍》吧。- 哦,好啊。

Okay.

好的。

Talk to me about it because it's, it's a franchise, it's the most successful franchise in the world.

跟我聊聊吧,毕竟这可是全球最成功的系列电影。

So please ... You know, when you created Ethan Hunt, you created that character.

所以,请讲讲…… 当初你创造了伊森·亨特这个角色。

That character was created.

这个角色就这样诞生了。

Was it just for you so you can jump out of more helicopters and planes and do what you do?

当初设计他,是不是就为了方便你自己从更多直升机、飞机上跳下来,做那些你拿手的绝活儿呢?

Yeah, of course.

是啊,当然。

I wanna do that, but I wanted to entertain the audience also and create something ...

我当然想那么做,但我也想娱乐观众,并且创造出一些特别的东西……

It's the first film I ever produced.

那是我制作的第一部电影。

You know, it's something that I feel very honored that it was embraced by audiences around the world and I had a lot of fun doing it, you know.

这部电影能受到全世界观众的喜爱,我感到非常荣幸,而且拍摄过程本身也充满乐趣。

You and I, you know, you see like we got to go ride motorcycles together.

你我之间,我们不是还一起去骑摩托车了嘛。

- I still gotta get you wing walking, you know, out of a helicopter, you guys. - Well, actually, you're the only person that I would do that with.

- 我还想着什么时候带你体验一下机翼行走呢,就是那种从直升机外面进行的特技。- 嗯,说真的,如果要做那个,我只愿意和你一起。

- You're the only person. - Well, we're gonna do that.

- 你是唯一的人选。- 好,那我们就这么定了。

But everything that you do is for the audience.

但你所做的一切都是为了观众。

You know, and you see that in everything you do. - It is.

这一点在你做的所有事情中都体现得淋漓尽致。- 的确如此。

You know I'm ... You know I'm a big fan.

你知道的……我是你的铁杆粉丝。

You know, we've been friends for a long time.

我们是多年的老朋友了。

So to see you create what you do is beyond.

所以,能看到你创造出这样的成就,真是超乎想象。

You know, there's no one like you.

你真的是独一无二的。

There really isn't.

真的无人能及。

And that's coming from a friend.

这可是作为朋友的真心话。

I know. And I, look, I appreciate that.

我知道。而且,我非常感激。

You know how much respect I have for you.

你知道我有多么敬重你。

I've been there and seen you go through those broken ankles and the kind of training and that kind of dedication that you have, that we share, that we have that understanding, and it's a privilege to do what we do.

我亲眼见过你脚踝骨折却依然坚持训练,也见证了你的那种投入和奉献精神,我们都有这种品质,而我们也都认识到能从事我们现在做的事业,是我们的荣幸。

And I see how you approach it yourself as an athlete and what you do in business.

我也看到你作为一名运动员如何对待训练,以及你在事业上如何拼搏。

And I think that's why we're here and looking at these athletes and to recognize what it takes to get to that pinnacle, to that point.

我想,这就是为什么我们今天会在这里,关注这些运动员,并认识到要达到那样的顶峰和境界,究竟需要付出怎样的努力。

You know, it's not an accident.

那绝非偶然。

It's dedication, dedication, dedication.

而是投入,投入,再投入。

- And that coming from someone that dedicates their self fully to what you do. - Yeah, thank you.

- 这话出自像你这样对事业全身心投入的人之口。- 是的,谢谢。

You know what you do, you train like an athlete.

你清楚自己在做什么,你像运动员一样训练。

I do.

我确实如此。

And that's why you can, you're able to do what you do.

所以你才能这么厉害。

Because you train like an athlete.

因为你训练起来就跟运动员一样。

You have to do it.

你就得这么练。

Look at that.

你瞧瞧。

I love it.

我太爱了。

- The greatest game in the world. - I love the crowd.

- 这是世界上最棒的比赛。- 我太爱这些观众了。

This is amazing.

太不可思议了。

That's fun to be here.

能来到这里真是太棒了。

So you, how much time have you spent in Munich?

你在慕尼黑待了多久了?

What do you think of this, this arena? - I think the city's amazing.

你觉得这座体育场怎么样?- 我觉得这座城市太棒了。

You know, I spent a lot of time.

我在这儿待了很长时间。

I made a film here.

我在这儿拍过一部电影。

You know, I've spent time here.

我在这里待过一段时间。

Uh, but to be at this event right now, it's exciting.

嗯,不过此时此刻能参与这场盛事,真是太令人兴奋了。

It doesn't get much bigger than this.

没有比这更盛大的场面了。

Look, I love it.

我太喜欢这种感觉了。

Like people going to the movie theaters, people going to the stadium.

就像人们走进电影院,走进体育场一样。

It's us all together sharing an event, an experience.

我们欢聚一堂,共同分享这场盛事,这份体验。

And I'm proud to be able to contribute to a culture and create events for audiences because I also love being here.

我很自豪能为这种文化添砖加瓦,为观众们打造这样的盛会,因为我自己也非常享受置身其中。

I saw you win, you know, when you were at Real Madrid in 2007.

你知道吗,2007 年你还在皇家马德里效力的时候,我可看过你赢球。

And having these moments is very exciting for me.

能亲身经历这些时刻,对我来说真是太激动人心了。

But that's what you do best.

但那才是你的拿手好戏啊。

The entertainment of what you do best and it's for the audience like, like what these guys are gonna do tonight.

你最擅长的就是为大家带来欢乐,一切都是为了观众,就像今晚这些球员们要做的事情一样。

Can't wait.

我都等不及了。

Well, who are you gonna win?

那么你觉得谁会赢?

- Who you, who you going for? - I don't know, man.

- 你支持谁?- 这个嘛,不好说啊。

We'll talk about that later.

这事儿咱们回头再说。

It's like this PSG and Inter Milan, they both have done from 2020 with PSG.

说起巴黎圣日耳曼和国际米兰,这两队都表现不俗。就拿巴黎圣日耳曼来说,从 2020 年起就很抢眼了。

And you know, when Inter Milan went with, you know, the last time against Man City, they've got ... You know, PSG going for the triple, you know. - Well, we're in the PSG end, so we should stick to PSG.

而且国际米兰上次对阵曼城时,也踢得相当不错…… 何况巴黎圣日耳曼这赛季还要冲击三冠王呢。- 咱们现在可是在巴黎圣日耳曼的球迷区,当然得支持巴黎圣日耳曼了。

Well, you played for them.

那倒是,你可为他们效力过。

All right, buddy.

行了,老兄。

It's good.

真好啊。

Thank you.

谢谢。

来源:英语东

相关推荐