摘要:And now that I'm 18, I can also have beer with my mici, which is the most typical Romanian thing you're going to see.
And now that I'm 18, I can also have beer with my mici, which is the most typical Romanian thing you're going to see.
现在我 18 岁了, 我还可以和我的孩子们一起喝啤酒,这是你们将看到的最典型的罗马尼亚事物。
Cheers!
干杯!
Bucharest isn't just the capital of Romania.
布加勒斯特不仅仅是罗马尼亚的首都。
It's a city that offers so much.
这是一座可以提供很多东西的城市。
Known for its grand architecture and creative energy, it's also the place that shaped who I am and where I'm heading.
它以其宏伟的建筑和创造力而闻名,也是塑造我和我前进方向的地方。
I'm Maria.
我是玛丽亚。
I'm 18 years old and in my last year of high school here in Bucharest.
我今年18岁,是布加勒斯特高中最后一年的学生。
Today I will show you my version of this beautiful city.
今天我将向你们展示我眼中的这座美丽城市。
Bună dimineaţa.
鞋子变薄。
Good morning.
早上好。
Come on in.
进来吧。
This is my house, and I was just in the middle of making breakfast.
这是我的家,我正正在做早餐。
Come meet my mom.
来见见我的妈妈。
Hi, welcome.
你好,欢迎光临。
We are preparing fried eggs for me, my mom and my father because my brother doesn't want to eat with us.
我们正在为我、妈妈和爸爸准备煎蛋,因为我的弟弟不想和我们一起吃饭。
Hello.
你好。
I live with my parents and my little brother here.
我和我的父母和弟弟住在这里。
We've lived here for as long as I can remember.
从我记事起,我们就一直住在这里。
Of course, I would love to have my own place one day, but most young people in Romania don't move out until they're around 28 years old.
当然, 我希望有一天能拥有自己的住处,但罗马尼亚的大多数年轻人要到 28 岁左右才会搬出去。
Perfect!
完美的!
Now I'm going to go to my room.
现在我要回我的房间。
Come with me.
跟我来。
So, this is my room, my safe space.
所以,这是我的房间,我的安全空间。
Honestly, I spend the most time here.
老实说,我在这里花的时间最多。
When I'm at home, my favorite place in the world is either my bed because I like to sleep a lot.
当我在家时,世界上最喜欢的地方就是我的床,因为我喜欢睡觉。
And I have a lot of plushies to keep me company.
我还有许多毛绒玩具陪伴我。
My bookcase, it's my pride and joy.
我的书柜,是我的骄傲和快乐。
I have both books in English and Romanian, and I have one book in French.
我有英文和罗马尼亚文两本书,还有一本法文书。
I very much like sci-fi books and fantasy books, and one of them is about superheroes fighting on earth, not in space.
我非常喜欢科幻小说和奇幻小说,其中有一本就是关于超级英雄在地球上战斗,而不是在太空中战斗的。
We live in the suburbs, about 20 minutes from the city center.
我们住在郊区,距市中心大约20分钟路程。
It's quieter here, which I like very much, but I spend a lot of time in the city, especially on weekends and when I have to go to school.
这里比较安静, 我很喜欢,但我花了很多时间在城里,尤其是周末和上学的时候。
And I'm ready to head out.
我已准备出发了。
Almost every morning my parents drive me to the subway station.
几乎每天早上我的父母都会开车送我去地铁站。
I could take the bus, but it takes too long because the buses don't come that often in my area.
我可以乘坐公交车,但由于我所在地区的公交车班次不多,所以花费的时间太长。
Seeing that it is outside of Bucharest.
看起来它在布加勒斯特城外。
In Romania, once you turn 18, you can apply for the driver's license.
在罗马尼亚,只要你年满 18 岁,就可以申请驾驶执照。
I want to have that opportunity to be more independent and drive myself around so that I do not have to wait for my parents or deal with the bus. Thankfully though, public transportation is nearly free for students, which is amazing, especially with how much I use it.
我希望有机会变得更加独立, 可以自己开车出行, 这样就不用等父母或等公交车了。 不过值得庆幸的是,公共交通对学生来说几乎是免费的,这真是太棒了, 尤其是考虑到我使用公共交通的频率。
We are at Terasa Obor, the best place to eat mici in Bucharest, and we are very lucky because today the quEUe is actually very small.
我们在 Terasa Obor, 这是布加勒斯特吃 mici 最好的地方,我们很幸运, 因为今天排队的人实际上很少。
Usually, me and my father wait around an hour in line to get some meat for me and my family.
通常我和我父亲要排队一个小时左右才能给我和我的家人买到一些肉。
Romanian is a really interesting language.
罗马尼亚语是一种非常有趣的语言。
It's closely related to Italian and Spanish and actually is the only Romance language to have developed in this part of Europe.
它与意大利语和西班牙语密切相关,实际上是唯一在欧洲这一地区发展起来的罗曼语言。
One mic is five Lei which is around one euro, and we usually eat them with mustard and bread.
一麦克价值五列伊,约合一欧元,我们通常将它们与芥末和面包一起吃。
Noroc!
诺洛克!
That means cheers in Romanian.
在罗马尼亚语中,这意味着欢呼。
Some other Romanian phrases you should know are of course, hello, which is Buna or Buna ziua.
当然,你应该知道的其他一些罗马尼亚语短语包括“你好”,即 Buna 或 Buna ziua。
Bye bye.
再见。
La revedere.
尊敬的。
Or just ... Pa Pa!
或者只是...爸爸!
And also, because Romanian culture is very big on food that you should learn how to say bon appetit which is Poftă bună.
而且,由于罗马尼亚文化非常重视食物,所以您应该学会如何说 bon appetit,即 Poftă bună。
In Romanian superstition it's said that if something happens on a rainy day, for example I was born on a rainy day, that the rain would bring fortune and luck into the person's life or situation.
在罗马尼亚的迷信中, 据说如果在雨天发生了某事,例如我出生在雨天,那么雨就会给这个人的生活或处境带来好运。
So, fingers crossed this is a lucky day.
所以,祈祷今天是幸运的一天。
This is Mihai National College.
这就是米哈伊国立学院。
It is my fourth and last year studying here.
这是我在这里学习的第四年,也是最后一年。
Sadly, we cannot get into the high school because we were supposed to have elections this weekend.
遗憾的是,我们不能进入高中,因为我们原定于本周末举行选举。
Romania's history makes elections feel important.
罗马尼亚的历史使得选举显得重要。
The Romanian revolution of 1989 led to the overthrow of the communist regime.
1989 年的罗马尼亚革命导致共产主义政权被推翻。
And even though that happened before I was born, the history and its significance is still very much felt today.
尽管那是在我出生之前发生的,但它的历史和意义至今仍能深刻地感受到。
I was not very curious about politics before, but this year, because I had the power to express my opinion and because when I was little, I saw my parents doing that, they took us when they voted every time.
我以前对政治不是很感兴趣,但今年,因为我有权表达自己的意见, 而且当我小的时候,我看到我的父母这样做, 所以他们每次投票时都会带我们去。
I was very intrigued and I'm very excited to start my learning experience with politics in Romania and abroad, of course.
我非常好奇,并且非常高兴开始我的罗马尼亚和国外政治学习经历。
Usually, we have theater rehearsals here every Saturday.
通常,我们每周六都在这里进行戏剧排练。
But because the high school is closed due to the elections, we are going to go to a local theater and rehearse.
但由于选举导致高中关闭,我们将去当地剧院排练。
Come along.
来吧。
I'd love to study theater in the university.
我很想在大学学习戏剧。
It's something I'm really passionate about and I've made a lot of friends here.
这是我真正热衷的事情,并且我在这里结识了很多朋友。
I'd like to stay here in Bucharest for my theater studies.
我想留在布加勒斯特学习戏剧。
I think it's a great city to be creative in.
我认为这是一座非常适合发挥创造力的城市。
Though many of my friends plan to study outside of the city and even go abroad.
虽然我的许多朋友都计划去外地留学,甚至出国。
In fact, about half of young people between the ages of 14 and 29 say they plan to leave Romania.
事实上,大约一半年龄在 14 岁至 29 岁之间的年轻人表示他们计划离开罗马尼亚。
I've known Maria for a couple of years.
我认识玛丽亚有几年了。
We met through theater.
我们通过戏剧认识。
Film has always been my my passion.
我对电影一直怀有热情。
I would imagine myself working abroad.
我想象自己在国外工作。
London or New York, they offer a broader film industry.
无论伦敦还是纽约,它们都拥有更为广阔的电影产业。
Oh my gosh, it's still raining.
天啊,还在下雨。
OK, now we're heading to one of my favorite spots in Bucharest.
好的,现在我们要前往布加勒斯特我最喜欢的地方之一。
It is a Gelato shop.
这是一家冰淇淋店。
This is Vanessa.
这是凡妮莎。
Hi.
你好。
And this is Maria.
这是玛丽亚。
Hi.
你好。
As Romanians usually eat anything, everything, whenever we want, it's not unusual for us to eat ice cream in winter.
罗马尼亚人通常随时随地想吃什么就吃什么,所以冬天吃冰淇淋并不罕见。
Romania has been an EU member since 2007, and in 2025 it will be part of Schengen, which makes it pretty easy to move through Europe.
罗马尼亚自 2007 年起成为欧盟成员国,并将于 2025 年成为申根成员国,这将使其在欧洲往来变得相当方便。
I love Europe and I think it's such a unique thing to travel throughout Europe because we have our own cultures.
我爱欧洲,我认为游历欧洲是一件非常独特的事情,因为我们有自己的文化。
Depending on the country you are travelling.
取决于您前往的国家。
I've traveled a lot with my family in Europe.
我和家人去过欧洲很多地方旅行。
I wish to see after high school, I wish to see more of my own country because I feel that I haven't traveled enough, but I've been to other places and not every city feels like home.
我希望高中毕业后, 能够更多地了解自己的国家, 因为我觉得我还没有旅行足够多,但是我去过其他地方, 并不是每个城市都像家一样。
This city feels like home to me.
这座城市对我来说就像家一样。
Like I know places.
就像我知道一些地方一样。
I know nooks and crannies.
我熟知各个角落。
I know the streets, I know the people.
我熟悉这里的街道,熟悉这里的人们。
Remember what I taught you earlier?
还记得我之前教过的吗?
To say goodbye in Romanian?
用罗马尼亚语说再见?
La revedere!
尊敬的!
来源:英语东