摘要:受新选科“3+1+2”模式和超九成高校理工农医专业要求“物化双选”影响,“物化双选”比例大幅上升,在很多学校,“大文大理”再次成为主流。
前阵子,关于“文理分科又回来了”的讨论登上了热搜。
《中国新闻周刊》报道,受新选科“3+1+2”模式和超九成高校理工农医专业要求“物化双选”影响,“物化双选”比例大幅上升,在很多学校,“大文大理”再次成为主流。
虽然这种回归与传统的文理分科不完全相同,但“物化生”高居榜首的数据,还是让我们看到了往昔文理分科的影子。
这是全球文科衰落浪潮下,不可避免的结果。即便是位列“世界一流大学”的复旦大学,今年文科招生的比例也将“降至20%”。
除了“3+3”和“3+1+2”,我们还需要知道的是,很多高校专业还会对数学和英语的高考成绩提出特别的要求。
比如中国医科大学的中外合作办学专业,要求考生英语高考成绩不低于满分的70%。四川师范大学英语专业要求考生外语单科高考成绩应不低于125分。
虽然新一轮选科结束了,但......万一我们会遇到这个与我们学习息息相关的考题呢?
高中如何选科?选科的依据和对自己的要求有哪些?
The Right Ways to Choose Subjects
正确的选科方法
01
Consider your pathway 考虑你未来的道路
Are you aiming for a high ATAR or developing practical skills for the workforce? Multiple options exist beyond school, including vocational training, or university via ATAR or non-ATAR pathways, so choose subjects to support your pathway.
你是希望获得高的大学入学排名,还是为进入职场发展实用技能?学校之外有多种选择,包括职业教育,或者通过高考或非高考的途径进入大学。因此,选择能够支持你未来道路的科目。
02
Select subjects you're good at 选择你擅长的科目
When you give your best effort, you’re more likely to do well. If you’re choosing a subject because it’s a prerequisite (必备条件), reflect on whether your previous learning indicates you're likely to succeed.
当你全力以赴时,你更有可能取得好成绩。如果你选择某个科目是因为它是必修科目,那么回想一下你以往的学习经历,看看你是否有可能在这科上取得成功。
03
Select subjects you enjoy 选择你感兴趣的科目
You are more likely to put your full effort in if you like what you are learning.
如果你喜欢你正在学习的内容,你更有可能全力以赴。
04
Be realistic about your results 客观看待你的成绩
Be sure to review your results and speak to your teachers. Being realistic about your abilities and skills helps you choose subjects at the right challenge level.
一定要回顾自己的成绩,并与老师交流。对自己的能力和技能保持现实的态度,可以帮助你在合适的挑战水平上选择科目。
05
Balance your workload 平衡你的工作量
Aim for a combination of subjects that challenge you without overwhelming you and that fit with your other commitments.
争取选择一组既给你带来挑战,又不会让你应接不暇的科目,这些科目要与你的其他投入相吻合。
06
Keep your options open 让你的选择留有余地
If you're unsure about your pathway, keep your subject choices broad and diverse so you have flexibility in your future studies and career choices.
如果你对自己未来的道路还不确定,选择科目时保持广泛性和多样性,这样你在未来的学习和职业选择中就会更加灵活。
07
Know what you’re signing up for 了解你所选择的科目
Speak to the subject teachers, read the textbook, talk to students taking the class. Read the subject handbook and attend ‘taster’ lessons or subject information sessions so you really know what each subject involves and if it's for you
与科目老师交谈,阅读教材,与正在上这门课的同学交流。阅读科目手册,参加“试听”课程或科目信息会,这样你就能真正了解每个科目的内容,以及它是否适合你。
08
Seek guidance from your allies 向你的支持者寻求指导
Your teachers and Careers Advisor can help you develop a plan aligned with your aspirations. Ask them questions and listen to their advice, as they really are there to help you.
你的老师和职业顾问可以帮你制定一个符合你愿望的计划。向他们提问并听取他们的建议,因为他们真的是在帮助你。
09
Remember the big picture 牢记大局观
School isn’t just about academics. Consider extracurricular activities, sports, arts, or community service which provide valuable skills and learning, contribute to personal growth, and enhance your overall school experience.
学校不仅仅是学术学习的地方。将课外活动、体育、艺术或社区服务纳入考虑范围,这些活动能提供宝贵的技能和学习机会,有助于个人成长,并丰富你的整体求学体验。
The Wrong Ways to Choose Subjects
错误的选科方法
Select subjects you think will be 'easy'
选择你认为“容易”的科目
All subjects require effort to do well, even if you're naturally talented in the area. You're better off choosing a subject you enjoy and will be engaged in rather than one that doesn't really interest you, but that you think will be easy.
所有科目都需要努力才能取得好成绩,即使你在这方面有天赋。你最好选择一个你感兴趣并且会投入其中的科目,而不是一个你认为容易但并不真正感兴趣的科目。
Choose subjects based on teachers
根据老师选择科目
Subjects are allocated to teachers based on the demands on the timetable, and changes can be made at the last minute. This means you can't guarantee who your teacher will be.
科目是根据课程表的要求分配给老师的,而且在最后一刻可能会发生变化。这意味着你不能保证你的老师会是谁。
Select subjects for 'prestige' or to impress others
为了“声望”或哗众取宠而选择科目
It's your own satisfaction that matters, not how you think other perceive you.
重要的是你自己的满足感,而不是别人对你的看法。
Pick subjects to be with your friends
为了和朋友在一起而选择科目
There is no guarantee your timetables will align, and if you're prone to distractions, you may learn better independently.
没有人能保证你的课程表会和朋友的一致,而且如果你容易分心,你可能更适合独立学习。
你选了什么科目?
来源:维词一点号