歼-15战机失控坠海,飞行员坠机前2秒跳伞 (3)

B站影视 日本电影 2025-11-17 20:10 1

摘要:I was taking off in a J-15 fighter when I suddenly.当时我驾驶着歼-15飞机起飞,突然发现飞机的状态跟以前不太一样。

歼-15突然失控坠海,飞行员为挽救飞机坠机前2秒跳伞摔进海里。

Pioneers are always the first to face risks.事业的先行者往往直面风险。

I was taking off in a J-15 fighter when I suddenly.当时我驾驶着歼-15飞机起飞,突然发现飞机的状态跟以前不太一样。

I throttled up and pushed the pushrod all the way.我已经把油门加上去杆推到底。

but still couldn't keep the nose from tilting up.仍然制止不住机头的上扬。

All sorts of alarms started going off.就听到各种报警。

The aircraft was decelerating and dropping fast;高度也急剧往下掉。

The wing tips suddenly tilted down.飞机的翼尖突然下坠。

All I saw was the sea surface coming at me.我就看到海面向我扑过来。

Cao tried his best to save the jet,but was forced to eject.在飞机坠海前的最后2秒钟。

2 seconds before it plunged into the water.他被迫跳伞。

The high overload of the ejection.因为弹射的过载非常大,blinded me completely.所以我的视线里一点东西都看不到。

But I could hear the wind whistling.但是我能听到风呼啸的声音。

As I was sinking into the sea,I heard bubbles floating up toward the surface.我在往海里沉。

I heard bubbles floating up toward the surface.海里的水泡哗啦哗啦都往上浮。

Because I jumped from a relatively low height.跳伞的高度比较低。

I wasn't able to open my survival kit,and it pulled my body down like a stone.它像一块石头一样在我的身体下面坠着。

Seawater filled my helmet.背上突然传来剧痛。

and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back.and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back.Cao suffered spinal fractures.曹先建脊椎严重骨折。

Doctors said his flying days were most likely over.医生宣布他的飞行生涯几近终结。

Ever since coming here in 2013,I'd passed all kinds of tests.我从2013年来到这个地方,经历了种种的考核。

climbed mountains and overcome hurdles.爬山过坎。

one after another.一道又一道。

I wasn't going down without a fight.非常不甘心就此倒下。

After two surgeries,Cao Xianjian earned his wings.他被吊死。

完成2次手术后曹先建再次成为航母的尖刀,双脚踏上航母的那一刻有一种要落泪的感觉。尖刀不仅需要锻造更需要淬炼,如今曹先建接任训练团团长,他用自己死而后生的经历告诚飞行学员,生死熔炉才能淬炼出最锋利的尖刀。

我想给他们讲的就是没有过不去的坎,当你感觉到非常难的时候说明你在进步,不要轻言放弃。蝴蝶在破茧成蝶的前一刻也会经历过黑暗甚至彷徨,当有一天它迎着朝阳破茧而出翩翩起舞的时候,它会飞向人生的更高处。

获得航母资质证书是鹰击万里长空的第一步,对曹先建而言只有经历蜕变才能铸造出海天间最锋利的剑。

来源:自由叶子uY

相关推荐