安吉丽娜·朱莉 2024年哥谭电影奖演讲 Angelina Jolie's speech

B站影视 2024-12-09 18:07 2

摘要:Are they playing me off already, or is that?

Thank you.

谢谢。

Are they playing me off already, or is that?

他们这是在戏弄我吗?

Thank you so much.

太感谢了。

It's wonderful to be here in New York,

很高兴来到纽约,

where Maria Callas was born and lived most of her life on what would have been her 101st birthday.

玛丽亚·卡拉斯在这里出生并度过了她一生的大部分时间,这一天正好是她 101 岁生日。

I'm very honored to be here with fellow artists celebrating independent filmmaking,

我很荣幸能与其他艺术家一起在这里庆祝独立电影制作,

and I'm grateful to Jeffrey Sharp and the Gotham Film and Media Institute and to Pablo for his vision and sensibility that he brought to the film.

我感谢杰弗里·夏普、哥谭电影与媒体学院,以及巴勃罗为这部电影带来的视野和感受。

You may not know, but Pablo grew up going to the opera with his mother,

你可能不知道,巴勃罗从小就和母亲一起去看歌剧,

who would play Maria Callas in the car,

谁会在车里扮演玛丽亚·卡拉斯,

and as they were driving through Chile...

当他们驾车穿越智利时……

I grew up with a mother who kept books inside the oven.

在我的成长过程中,母亲总是把书放在烤箱里。

Because there were more books in our house than shelves in the apartment we had,

因为我们家里的书比公寓里的书架还多,

and it was how she solved the problem while still making sure we were fed.

她就是这样解决这些问题的,同时又保证了我们能吃饱饭。

But it was her priority.

但这是她的首要任务。

She took me to theater, she told me about meeting Tennessee Williams,

她带我去看戏剧,告诉我她和田纳西·威廉姆斯见面的情况,

and she introduced me to the Lee Strasberg Institute,

她把我介绍给了李·斯特拉斯伯格研究所,

where I would later study.

我后来就在那里学习。

And I experience now the joy of seeing my own daughter love theater and getting involved.

现在,看到自己的女儿热爱戏剧并参与其中,我感到十分高兴。

For many of us, these early influences are what nurture us and shape us as artists and people.

对于我们许多人来说,这些早期的影响滋养了我们,并塑造了我们成为艺术家和人。

And it is so important.

这非常重要。

Art is a way we come together to know each other,

艺术是我们相互了解的一种方式,

to laugh with each other, and to understand each other.

互相欢笑,互相理解。

And it's why it's so important that art is taught in our schools and so concerning that many of those programs are being reduced.

这就是为什么在学校里教授艺术如此重要,而许多此类课程被减少则令人担忧。

As... It is.

如同... 正是。

And as we know, and as Maria knew, art isn't easy.

我们知道,玛丽亚也知道,艺术并不容易。

It requires skill and training and discipline and preparation, and it can be lonely at times.

它需要技巧、训练、纪律和准备,有时还会令人感到孤独。

And part of what drewme to Maria was how hard she worked to master her craft.

玛丽亚吸引我的部分原因是她为了掌握自己的技艺而付出的努力。

She called it "straitjacketing" herself.

她自己称之为“束缚”。

Months of preparation and effort and hard work,

经过数月的准备和努力,

break down the music until the role,

把音乐分解成角色,

was known perfectly in the music perfectly.

在音乐上完美地被熟知。

And then, and only then, she did what she called taking wings,

然后,也只有在那时,她才做了她所谓的展翅翱翔的事情,

which was letting something of herself in.

这让她的某些东西进入了进来。

She gave the world, left the world so much,

她为世界奉献了这么多,留给了世界这么多,

she never sought sympathy for the way she suffered in body or mind.

她从不为自己身体或精神所遭受的痛苦寻求同情。

And she would tell her students to keep going, not with fireworks, not with an easy applause.

她会告诉学生们要继续前进,不是用烟火,也不是用简单的掌声。

but with the expression of words and your true feeling, whatever it is.

而是用言语表达你的真实感受,无论它是什么。

So in Maria's memory, thinking of my mom,

所以在玛丽亚的记忆中,想到我妈妈,

Pablo's mom, for all those who teach and inspire art in others,

帕布罗的妈妈,向所有教授和启发他人艺术的人致敬,

all the young artists growing up, and everyone in this room who celebrates creativity and expression,

所有正在成长的年轻艺术家,以及在座的每一位赞美创造力和表达力的人,

I am really, really honored to be here with all of you and to be a part of this community.

我真的非常荣幸能和大家在一起并成为这个社区的一部分。

So thank you very much.

非常感谢。

来源:阿从娱乐头条

相关推荐