自我提升之道- 12 月必做的 5 项任务 5 Tasks You Need To Do in December

B站影视 2024-11-30 16:12 2

摘要:Imagine wrapping up the year feeling accomplished, energized, and more excited than ever for what's coming next!

December is here, and the clock is ticking!

12 月悄然而至,时间在流逝!

But did you know that this last month could be the most transformative of your entire year?

知道吗,这最后一个月可能是你一年中最具变革性的一个月。

Imagine wrapping up the year feeling accomplished, energized, and more excited than ever for what's coming next!

想象一下,结束这一年的感觉是圆满的,活力满满,对未来充满了前所未有的兴奋!

In the next few minutes, I'm going to reveal 5 powerful tasks you absolutely need to tackle this December to end the year on a high note and kickstart an amazing new chapter.

接下来几分钟,我将向你展示今年 12 月你绝对需要解决的 5 项重要任务,高调结束这一年,开启精彩新篇章。

Trust me, you won't want to miss this!

相信我,你不想错过的!

1: Create a "Before the New Year" Bucket list Wait, December isn't over yet!

1:创建“新年前”的愿望清单等等,12 月还没结束呢!

There's still plenty of time to make this year unforgettable.

还有很多时间可以让今年成为难忘的一年。

What's that one thing — or even several things — you've been itching to do but kept putting off?

有哪一件事——甚至是几件事——是你一直想做却一直在推后的?

Maybe it's trying that new restaurant everyone is raving about, learning a new skill, or reconnecting with an old friend.

也许是尝试那家人人都赞不绝口的新餐馆,学习一项新技能,或者与老朋友重聚。

Make a list of experiences or activities you've been meaning to do all year.

把你今年一直想做的事情或活动列一张清单。

It doesn't have to be extensive — even one meaningful action can make a significant difference.

不必列得太长——哪怕一个有意义的小行动也能带来巨大的改变。

Perhaps you've wanted to start painting, visit a local attraction, or finally read that book gathering dust on your shelf.

也许你想开始画画、游览当地景点,或者终于读了书架上积满灰尘的书。

Don't wait another moment — jot down your mini bucket list right now.

不要再犹豫了——现在就写下你的小愿望清单。

Doing just one of these things can give you a burst of joy and a sense of accomplishment that propels you into the new year with positivity and momentum.

只要做其中的一件事,就能给你带来一阵喜悦和成就感,让你带着积极向上的动力进入新的一年。

Think about it: How amazing would it feel to check off that lingering goal and carry that victorious energyforward?

试想一下:完成那个挥之不去的目标,带着胜利的喜悦继续前进,那该是多么美妙的感觉?

You owe it to yourself to seize these last few weeks and make them count!

你应该把握住最后几周的时间,让它变得有意义!

2: Set a Monthly Resolution Who says resolutions are just for January?

2:制定月度目标谁说新年决心仅限一月份?

Set a bold, achievable goal for this month.

不妨为这个月制定一个大胆、可实现的目标。

The urgency of a tight deadline can supercharge your motivation.

紧迫的最后期限可以激发你的动力。

Maybe you want to begin a fitness challenge, declutter your living space, or finally tackle that project you've been delaying.

也许你想开始一项健身挑战、整理居住空间,或者最终解决那个你一直拖延的项目。

With only weeks left, there's no time to procrastinate.

时间所剩无几,没有时间再拖延了。

Dive in and experience the thrill of achieving a goal in record time!

赶快行动起来,体验在创纪录的时间内实现目标的快感吧!

Short-term resolutions create a sense of urgency and focus.

短期目标能够激发紧迫感和专注力。

You'll get faster feedback, allowing you to adjust and refine your approach quickly.

你会得到更快的反馈,从而快速调整和完善方法。

Plus, here's the kicker: Accomplishing a monthly goal boosts your confidence and sets a positive tone for tackling bigger goals in the future.

此外,还有一个意外好处:完成每月目标可以增强信心,为将来实现更大的目标奠定积极基调。

It's like a springboard launching you into the new year with unstoppable momentum!

这就像一个跳板,让你以势不可挡的势头冲入新的一年!

Imagine telling yourself, "I set my mind to something, and I did it." That sense of achievement is priceless and can be the catalyst for even greater accomplishments ahead.

想象一下,告诉自己:“我下定决心要做一件事,我做到了。”这种成就感是无价的,可以成为未来取得更大成就的催化剂。

3: Declutter and Prepare for the New Year Imagine starting the new year with a clean slate — both physically and digitally.

3:整理并准备迎接新的一年想象一下,在新的一年里,无论是身体还是电子数码都焕然一新。

Decluttering isn't just about tidying up; it's about creating space for new opportunities and a clearer mindset.

清理不仅仅是整理,更是为了创造空间,迎接新的机遇,保持更清晰的心态。

Go through your closet and donate clothes you no longer wear.

整理衣柜,捐出你不再穿的衣服。

Organize your workspace to boost productivity.

整理工作空间,提高工作效率。

Delete those unnecessary files and apps clogging up your devices.

删除那些占用设备空间不必要的文件和应用程序。

Unsubscribe from emails that no longer serve you.

取消订阅那些不再有用的电子邮件。

Less clutter means a clearer mind and more focus on what truly matters.

减少杂乱意味着头脑更清晰,更专注于真正重要的事情。

Your brain works overtime processing visual clutter.

大脑需要额外加时处理视觉杂乱。

By simplifying your environment, you reduce stress and increase your ability to concentrate on your goals.

通过简化环境,可以减轻压力,提高专注于目标的能力。

But here's something you might not expect: Decluttering can actually improve your mental health!

而意想不到的是:整理实际上可以改善心理健康!

Studies have shown that a clean environment reduces stress and anxiety.

研究表明,整洁的环境可以减轻压力和焦虑。

So you're not just tidying up — you're investing in your well-being!

所以你不只是在整理——你是在为幸福投资!

One effective method to make decluttering easier is the three-category system: 1. Put it away: If it's something you use and love, give it a proper place.

一个让整理变得更容易的有效方法是将物品分为三类:1. 收纳:如果物品是使用喜爱的,收到一个合适的位置。

2. Give it away: If it's useful but not to you, donate it to someone who needs it.

2. 捐赠:如果物品有用,但你用不上,那就捐给需要的人。

3. Throw it away: If it's broken or no longer serves any purpose, let it go.

3. 扔掉:如果物品坏了或不再有用,那就扔掉。

Applying this method can make the process less overwhelming and more efficient.

运用这种方法可以减轻负担,提高效率。

You'll be amazed at how much lighter and freer you feel afterward.

之后你会倍感轻松自由。

And don't forget your digital spaces!

别忘了清理电子产品的空间!

Clean up your email inbox, organize your desktop files, and remove apps that are just taking up space.

清理电子邮件收件箱,整理桌面文件,删除那些占用空间的程序。

A streamlined digital environment can boost your productivity and reduce that nagging sense of digital chaos.

精简的电子环境可以提高工作效率,减少数码内容混乱带来的困扰。

4: Review and Reflect on Annual Goals Now, let's take a meaningful moment to look back.

4:回顾并反思年度目标现在,花点有意义的时间回顾一下。

What did you set out to achieve this year?

你今年的目标是什么?

Celebrate your successes — big or small.

无论成功大小,都要庆祝一番。

Did you pick up a new hobby? Advance in your career? Strengthen personal relationships?

你是否培养了一项新的爱好?事业上是否取得了进步?人际关系是否得到了加强?

Give yourself credit for the progress you've made.

为自己取得的进步给予肯定。

For the goals that didn't go as planned, don't sweat it.

对于没有按计划实现的目标,不要为此感到沮丧。

Use them as stepping stones for growth.

将它们作为成长的基石。

Perhaps some goals no longer resonate with you, and that's perfectly okay.

也许有些目标不再与你产生共鸣,这完全没有关系。

It's all part of your personal evolution.

这是你个人成长的一部分。

Assessing what you've accomplished can be a powerful source of pride and motivation.

评估自己的成就可以成为你骄傲和动力的源泉。

Adjust your plans accordingly.

相应地调整计划。

You might decide to take successful goals to the next level, restructure ones that need more attention, or let go of those that no longer align with your vision.

你可以决定将成功的目标提升到新的高度,调整需要更多关注的计划,或者放弃那些不再符合愿景的计划。

By reflecting on the past, you gain a clearer understanding of where you've been and where you want to go.

通过反思过去,你会更清楚地了解自己的过去与未来。

It's about learning, evolving, and setting yourself up for even greater success.

这是学习、成长和为更大的成功做好准备的过程。

Here's a pro tip: Write down your reflections.

这里有一个专业建议:记录感想。

Journaling can provide valuable insights and serves as a record you can look back on.

日志可以提供有价值的见解,并作为你可以回顾的记录。

Sometimes, the act of writing brings clarity that mere thinking doesn't achieve.

有时候,写作的行为会带来单纯思考无法达到的清晰。

5: Visualize Your Goals and Plan for the Coming Year Finally, it's time to look ahead with excitement and purpose.

5:展望未来一年,制定目标与计划最后,是时候满怀激情、目标明确地展望未来了。

Visualize where you want to be this time next year.

想象一下明年这个时候你想达到什么目标。

Make a comprehensive list of goals and categorize them — travel, health, career, personal growth, relationships, finances, and more.

列出所有目标并分类——旅行、健康、事业、个人成长、人际关系、财务等等。

Narrow them down to the most impactful ones and prioritize.

将目标缩小到最有影响力的,并确定优先级。

Draft a preliminary plan and outline the steps needed to achieve each goal.

制定初步计划,并概述实现每个目标所需的步骤。

Be realistic, considering your other responsibilities and commitments.

考虑其他责任和承诺,制定切实可行的目标。

Having a mix of big and small goals can keep you motivated throughout the year.

制定大小目标相结合的计划,可以激励你全年保持动力。

When your goals are set, create a vision board filled with images and words that inspire you.

设定目标后,创建一个愿景板,上面贴满能激励你的图片和文字。

Seeing your goals represented visually can ignite your passion and keep you focused.

看到目标以视觉形式呈现,可以激发你的热情并保持专注。

For example: Travel Goals: Post pictures of dream destinations, maps, or cultural symbols of places you want to visit.

例如:旅行目标:张贴梦想目的地、地图或想游览的地方的文化符号的图片。

Health Goals: Use images that represent vitality, like someone running, healthy foods, or tranquil nature scenes.

健康目标:使用代表活力的图片,如跑步的人、健康食品或宁静的自然风光。

Career Goals: Include symbols of success in your field, quotes from leaders you admire, or images representing the next position you aspire to.

职业目标:包括你所在领域的成功象征、你所崇拜的领袖的名言或代表你渴望的下一个职位的图片。

Place your vision board somewhere you'll see it daily — like your bedroom wall or as a background on your devices.

将愿景板放在每天都能看到的地方,比如卧室的墙上,或者作为电子设备的背景。

This constant visual reminder keeps your goals at the forefront of your mind.

这种持续的视觉提醒使你的目标始终在你的脑海中。

And here's a game-changer: Share your vision board with someone you trust.

还有一个改变游戏规则的方法:与信任的人分享你的愿景板。

Accountability can dramatically increase your chances of success.

问责制可以极大地增加你成功的机会。

Plus, you might inspire them to pursue their own dreams!

此外,你可能会激励他们去追求自己的梦想!

You could even host a virtual or in-person vision board party with friends or family.

你甚至可以和朋友或家人举办一场虚拟或面对面的愿景板派对。

Collaborating with others can introduce new ideas and make the process more enjoyable.

与他人合作可以引入新的想法,让这个过程更加有趣。

Don't underestimate the power of visualization.

不要低估想象的力量。

Olympians and top performers use this technique to enhance performance.

奥运选手和顶尖运动员都使用这种技术来提高成绩。

By vividly imagining your success, you train your brain to make it a reality.

通过生动地想象你的成功,可以训练大脑使它成为现实。

Here's a Bonus Tip: Embrace the Journey As you embark on these tasks, remember that life is a journey, not just a destination.

这里有一个额外的建议:拥抱旅程在开始这些任务时,请记住生活是一场旅程,而不仅仅是一个终点。

Embrace each step with gratitude and enthusiasm.

怀着感激和热情拥抱每一步。

Every action you take is a building block for your future.

你所做的每一件事都是你未来的基石。

Stay flexible and open-minded.

保持灵活和开放的心态。

Sometimes, unexpected opportunities arise that can lead you down an even more fulfilling path.

有时,意想不到的机会就会出现,引领你走上一条更充实的人生道路。

Be ready to adapt and grow.

做好准备,适应并成长。

December isn't just the end of the year; it's a powerful launchpad for what's next.

12 月不仅仅是年底,也是开启新的一年的有力跳板。

By tackling these five transformative tasks, you're not only wrapping up the year with a sense of accomplishment but also setting yourself up for an incredible new year.

通过完成这五项变革性任务,你不仅会带着成就感结束这一年,还会为迎接新的一年做好准备。

Remember, time is precious.

请记住,时间宝贵。

Make every moment count, starting now!

从现在开始,把握每分每秒!

Life is a timeline, and once it's gone, you don't get to go back.

人生就像一条时间线,一旦流逝就无法重来。

So seize the moment, focus on what matters most to you, and get ready for action!

因此,请把握当下,专注于最重要的事情,并准备好采取行动!

Imagine starting the new year not with resolutions that fade, but with a clear plan, a decluttered life, and the momentum of recent achievements propelling you forward.

想象一下,新的一年不是从那些稍纵即逝的决议开始,而是从一份清晰的计划、井然有序的生活以及近期成就带来的前进动力开始。

Here's to making December the month that changes everything.

让 12 月成为改变一切的月份。

You've got this!

你能行的!

Would you like a two-page PDF summary of this video? Click here and I'll send it over to you!

喜欢本视频的两页 PDF 摘要吗?点击这里,马上送达!

Thank you for watching and have an awesome week!

感谢收看,祝一周愉快!

来源:英语东

相关推荐