如何纠正英语口语中的错误 How to Fix Common English Mistakes

B站影视 2024-11-29 19:53 2

摘要:So you know the vocabulary, you know the grammar, but when you speak English, you still make mistakes.

So you know the vocabulary, you know the grammar, but when you speak English, you still make mistakes.

所以你知道词汇,知道语法,但当你说英语时,仍然会犯错误。

Try this.

试试这些方法吧。

…… Follow these tips to minimize mistakes.

……遵循这些提示以减少错误。

It won't happen overnight, so be patient.

这不会一夜之间发生,所以要有耐心。

Like this?

这样吗?

No, not "a patient," be patient. - Oh.

不,不是“一个病人(同音同词)”,是要有耐心。- 哦。

Let's get started!

让我们开始吧!

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. Welcome to Smashing English.

早上好,下午好,晚上好。欢迎来到 Smashing English。

Before we start this video, be sure to subscribe because we make new videos all the time, and I don't want you to miss any.

在我们开始这个视频之前,请确保你订阅了,因为我们一直在制作新视频,我不想让你错过任何一个。

So, with that said, let's get on with the video.

那么,言归正传,让我们开始视频吧。

The first thing you need to do is this: you must record yourself speaking.

你需要做的第一件事是:你必须录下自己说话的声音。

I know it's awful to listen to your own voice, but it helps.

我知道听自己的声音很糟糕,但这确实有帮助。

I want you to choose a topic you know a lot about.

我希望你选择一个你非常了解的话题。

Maybe it's your opinion on politics, the plot of the movie "Titanic," a story from your childhood.

也许是你对政治的看法,电影《泰坦尼克号》的情节,或者你童年的一个故事。

Find somewhere cozy and record yourself talking about it for five minutes.

找一个舒适的地方,录下你谈论这个话题的内容五分钟。

I really enjoy golf, um, because it builds… It's something you can build on week by week or every round of golf that you play.

我真的很喜欢高尔夫,嗯,因为它可以积累……这是你可以每周或每次打高尔夫时不断进步的事情。

There are little small things that you can always improve on.

总有一些小地方可以改进。

Imagine you are talking in front of a crowd.

想象你在一群人面前讲话。

Imagine you are talking on television.

想象你在电视上讲话。

You can't stop; you have to keep talking for the full five minutes.

你不能停下来;你必须持续说满五分钟。

This might take a bit of practice.

这可能需要一些练习。

The first time you do it, it might sound like this: uh, um, there's a, um, a boat, and the boat sails on the water into America, I think, um, and there's, uh, some boobs, and a, a boat, and… But you need to talk out loud.

第一次做的时候,可能听起来像这样:呃,嗯,有一艘船,船在水上航行到美国,我想,嗯,还有,呃,一些……但你需要大声说出来。

There is no way your speaking will get better if you don't talk.

如果你不说话,你的口语是不会提高的。

And don't plan what you're going to say, just talk and keep talking.

不要计划你要说什么,只需说话并持续说下去。

Once you have this recording, listen back.

一旦你有了这个录音,回放一下。

Spend the first 30 seconds saying, "Ow, I hate the sound of my own voice," then really listen.

花前 30 秒说:“哎,我讨厌自己的声音”,然后真正地听。

Can you spot your own mistakes?

你能发现自己的错误吗?

If you know the grammar rules, you should be able to hear them if you really listen.

如果你知道语法规则,仔细听的话应该能听到错误。

Write down any mistakes you make.

把你犯的任何错误写下来。

Can't hear any mistakes?

听不到任何错误?

Try a different topic and speak faster.

试试不同的话题,并说得快一些。

listen to the recording and write down your mistakes.

听录音并写下你的错误。

Still can't hear any mistakes?

还是听不到任何错误?

Well, look at you, Mr. Fancy Pants.

好吧,看看你,真是个厉害的家伙。

The next tip we have for you: use the list you've made.

我们给你的下一个提示是:使用你所做的列表。

Once you have a list of at least three mistakes, let's say, for example, forgetting to use the present perfect tense, the "th" sound, and forgetting to put "ed" on the ends of words, take a good look at that list.

一旦你有了至少三个错误的列表,比如说,忘记使用现在完成时,"th"音,以及忘记在单词末尾加"ed",好好看看那个列表。

It is extremely important to be very aware of your specific weaknesses.

非常重要的是要清楚自己的具体弱点。

It's time to get physical.

是时候动起来了。

Choose something physical for each mistake.

为每一个错误选择一些身体动作。

I know that sounds insane, but maybe I am insane, I don't know.

我知道这听起来很疯狂,但也许我就是疯了,我不知道。

So, we're going to choose something physical for each mistake.

所以,我们将为每个错误选择一些身体动作。

So, present perfect, we're going to do a clap.

那么,现在完成时,我们做一个拍手。

The "th" sound, we're going to do a wave.

"th"音,我们做一个挥手。

And the "ed" sound, we're going to do a karate chop.

而"ed"音,我们做一个空手道劈。

Okay, so we've got present perfect: clap, "th": wave, "ed": karate chop.

好的,所以我们有现在完成时:拍手,"th":挥手,"ed":空手道劈。

It doesn't matter what the movement is, whatever works for you.

动作无所谓,随你喜欢,适合你就行。

That sounds ridiculous.

这听起来真荒谬。

Sometimes improvement lies at the other end of ridiculous.

有时候,改进就在荒谬的另一端。

Fear of embarrassment stops us from pushing ourselves, so just trust us on this.

对尴尬的恐惧阻止我们挑战自己,所以相信我们吧。

Try talking about another topic but speak slowly, really slowly.

尝试谈论另一个话题,但要慢慢说,真的很慢。

I want you to speak so slowly that you are extremely aware of every word that is coming out of your mouth.

我希望你说得慢到对每一个从你嘴里出来的词都非常敏感。

Every time you approach one of your problems, do your physical action.

每当你面对一个问题时,做出相应的肢体动作。

Like this: "One time when I was a child, I have played piano.

就像这样:‘我小时候曾经弹过钢琴。’

I have played piano.

我弹过钢琴。

I played piano.

我弹过钢琴。

I loved being a child.

我喜欢做孩子。

I loved — I loved being a child.

我喜欢——我喜欢做孩子。

I loved to play the pi — to play the piano. To play the piano." Now, how will this help you?

我喜欢弹钢琴——弹钢琴。弹钢琴。那么,这将如何帮助你呢?

It's a way to encourage speaking mindfully.

这是一种鼓励专注说话的方式。

If you know the grammar and you know the vocabulary but you're still making mistakes, it might be because you're not speaking mindfully.

如果你知道语法和词汇,但仍然犯错,可能是因为你没有专注说话。

You are just speaking without thought.

你只是无思无虑地说话。

If you slow down and do actions for your common mistakes, you're forcing yourself to be aware of the words coming out of your mouth.

如果你放慢速度,并对常见错误做出肢体动作,你就是在强迫自己注意嘴里说出的词。

We get so comfortable speaking that words come out of our mouth before our brain has a chance to register them.

我们说得太自如,以至于词语在大脑还来不及处理前就从嘴里溜出来了。

By adding physical actions, you are telling your brain that these language features are important and they need to be focused on.

通过添加肢体动作,你在告诉大脑这些语言特征很重要,需要关注。

Try it, see if it works for you.

试试看,看看它是否对你有效。

And if you're not a very physical learner or if this exercise doesn't work for you, there are other ways to encourage speaking mindfully.

如果你不是一个很喜欢肢体学习的人,或者这个练习对你没有用,还有其他方法可以鼓励专注说话。

You could print out a text and use colored pens.

你可以打印出一段文本并使用彩色笔。

So, you could take blue, green, red, and underline your problems.

比如,你可以用蓝色、绿色、红色来划出你的问题。

If it's the "th" sound, underline all the "th's" in blue.

如果是‘th’的发音,就用蓝色划出所有的‘th’。

Be more mindful of where those issues are occurring.

更加关注这些问题出现的地方。

If that doesn't work for you, try this: use any app that allows you to do speech-to-text.

如果这对你没有用,试试这个:使用任何允许你进行语音转文本的应用程序。

So, I'm just using my notes app.

所以,我只是使用我的备忘录应用。

So, if you go on your notes and you click on that little microphone down there, you click on it, and you can say, "Hello, my name is Laura, and I am currently making a YouTube video." Isn't that fun?

如果你打开备忘录,点击下面的小麦克风,点击它,然后你可以说:‘你好,我叫劳拉,我正在制作一个 YouTube 视频。’这不是很有趣吗?

And it makes it a text.

而且它会变成文本。

So, speech-to-text.

所以,语音转文本。

So, I want you to talk to it for one minute.

所以,我希望你与它对话一分钟。

Again, choose a topic or story and just talk.

再次选择一个话题或故事,尽情地说。

"I would like to talk about chess.

‘我想谈谈国际象棋。’

I haven't played chess very often, but when I do play chess, I really enjoy it.

我不常下国际象棋,但每当我下国际象棋时,我真的很享受。

I like that you need to use your brain.

我喜欢你需要动脑子。

I like that you're not using a phone, so you're not being distracted by the world around you.

我希望你不使用手机,这样就不会被周围的世界分心。

You can really just be invested in what's in front of you." Once you have the text, check it.

你真的可以专注于眼前的事物。一旦你得到了文本,就检查一下。

Read through.

仔细阅读。

Are there any uses of vocabulary that feel weird?

有没有用词让你觉得奇怪?

Are there any points where you make a grammar mistake?

有没有地方出现语法错误?

Are there any times where you use the wrong tense?

有没有时候使用了错误的时态?

Have a read, then submit it to something like Grammarly or Ingram, some kind of online grammar checker.

读一读,然后提交给像 Grammarly 或 Ingram 这样的在线语法检查工具。

See what they suggest about what you said.

看看它们对你所说的内容有什么建议。

It might be useful.

这可能会很有用。

If that doesn't work for you, try this.

如果这对你没有用,那么就试试这个方法。

A language teacher or a language partner will always help you to achieve your goals in an efficient way.

语言老师或语言伙伴总能帮助你高效地实现目标。

Tell the teacher that you want them to stop you every time you make a mistake.

告诉老师你希望他们在你每次犯错时都能纠正你。

You are paying them, so feel free to ask for something specific like this.

你在付钱给他们,所以可以随意要求一些具体的事情。

It's like telling a masseuse how much pressure you want.

这就像告诉按摩师你想要多大的力。

"Bit firmer, please." There are so many websites where you can find an online English teacher for as little as $5 an hour.

"请稍微用力一点。"有很多网站可以找到在线英语老师,价格低至每小时 5 美元。

Like I said, you need to be speaking, and if you can be speaking to a native teacher who will correct your mistakes, even better.

正如我所说,你需要多说,如果能和一位会纠正你错误的母语老师交流,那就更好了。

If that doesn't work for you, try this: you need to go back to basics.

如果这对你不起作用,试试这个:你需要回归基础。

A lot of my students think that they understand all of the grammar, think that they have a huge vocabulary, but actually, their grammar and their vocabulary aren't as sharp as they could be.

我的很多学生认为他们理解所有的语法,认为他们有丰富的词汇,但实际上,他们的语法和词汇并没有想象中那么扎实。

And when we really investigate it, it's clear that they don't deeply understand the concepts.

当我们深入探讨时,很明显他们对这些概念并没有深刻理解。

They understand them on a surface level, but they don't truly understand it so that it lives in them.

他们在表面上理解了,但并没有真正理解到内心深处。

If you know what your big problems are, if you always struggle with the conditionals, you need to practice them so much that there isn't a single doubt in your head.

如果你知道自己最大的难题是什么,如果你总是在条件句上挣扎,你需要练习到脑海中没有任何疑问。

Now, you might think that you've got it perfectly.

现在,你可能认为自己掌握得很好。

"I understand the third conditional.

"我理解第三条件句。"

I know how to make the third conditional.

"我知道如何构造第三条件句。"

I know how it works." But why do you keep making those mistakes when you're speaking?

"我知道它是什么样的。"但为什么在说话时你还会犯这些错误呢?

Clearly, there's something that isn't quite clicking, so you've got to practice it more and more and more, more than you think.

显然,有些东西没有完全理解,所以你必须不断练习,超过你的想象。

You need to understand these things just as deeply as you understand that 2+2 is five.

你需要像理解 2+2 等于五那样深入理解这些东西。

That's not right.

这不对。

It is true. Sometimes you need to take one step backwards to take two steps forwards.

确实如此。有时候你需要退一步,以便更好地前进。

Sometimes we need to be honest with ourselves.

有时候我们需要对自己诚实。

We need to realize that maybe our grammar isn't quite as amazing as we thought it was.

我们需要意识到,也许我们的语法并没有我们想象中那么出色。

It's still great.

但仍然很棒。

We understand 90% of the grammar rules, but just that little 10%, we need to go back a little bit and really revise.

我们理解 90% 的语法规则,但那小小的 10%,我们需要回头仔细复习一下。

Don't be ashamed to go back and look again.

不要感到羞愧,回去再看看。

And our final tip is this: there is always something to improve.

我们的最后一个建议是:总有可以改进的地方。

No matter what level you think you are, there's always something to practice.

无论你认为自己处于什么水平,总有东西可以练习。

I'm a native English speaker, and there are still loads of words I don't know the definition of.

我是母语为英语的人,仍然有很多单词我不知道其定义。

So, if I wanted to expand my vocabulary, I could.

所以,如果我想扩展我的词汇量,我可以去做。

There are still more things for me to learn.

我还有更多的东西需要学习。

You will never finish learning English.

你永远不会完成对英语的学习。

You will never reach a point where you say, "I'm done. There we go, I've done English." There will always be more.

你永远不会达到一个点,心想,"我完成了。好了,我学完英语了。"总会有更多的东西。

But be excited by that.

但要对此感到兴奋。

Don't view that as a scary thing.

不要把这看作一件可怕的事情。

Don't think, "Oh no, there's too much to learn. I will never do it." Take joy in it.

不要想,"哦不,学习的东西太多了。我永远也做不到。"要享受这个过程。

It's like this huge adventure.

这就像一场巨大的冒险。

It's discovering a whole new world, and the world keeps revealing new things to you.

这是在发现一个全新的世界,而这个世界不断向你揭示新的事物。

Enjoy it.

享受它。

So, keep going. We believe in you.

所以,继续努力。我们相信你。

Thank you so much for watching.

非常感谢你的观看。

If you enjoyed it, please give it a like.

如果你喜欢,请点个赞。

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments down below.

如果你有任何问题,请在下面的评论中留言。

If you want an English lesson with me or Laura, the link to that is down below.

如果你想和我或劳拉上英语课,链接就在下面。

Thank you so much for watching, and we will see you next time.

来源:英语东

相关推荐