Bob老师- 打电话 实用短语 Learn English Phone Phrases

B站影视 2025-02-01 19:45 3

摘要:Hey, um, yeah, I gotta... I gotta go actually, I'm, I'm standing here making an English lesson right now, so I'll have to give you

Yeah. Uh huh.

是啊。嗯嗯。

Uh huh. Okay. Yeah, that sounds good.

嗯嗯。好的。听起来不错。

Hey, um, yeah, I gotta... I gotta go actually, I'm, I'm standing here making an English lesson right now, so I'll have to give you a call back later. Okay? Yep. Bye.

嘿,嗯,是的,我得……我得走了,我现在站在这里上英语课,所以我得晚点再给你打电话。好吗?好的。再见。

Well, hey.

嗯,嘿。

Hello, and welcome to this English lesson about things you say when you're on the phone, and in particular, things you say when the phone call isn't going well, when you're having problems.

大家好,欢迎来到这堂英语课,课程内容是关于打电话时要说的话,特别是当通话不顺利或遇到问题时要说的话。

By the way, that wasn't a real phone call.

顺便说一句,那不是一个真正的电话。

I was just pretending.

我只是佯装而已。

And you heard the first phrase there, the phrase, I gotta go.

您听到了第一句话,那句话是“我得走了” 。

When you're on the phone and you need to do something else and you need to stop the conversation, often you'll say, hey, I gotta go.

当你在打电话时需要做其他事情而需要停止谈话时,你通常会说,嘿,我得走了。

I'll give you a call right back.

我马上给你回电话。

So welcome to this English lesson.

欢迎来到这节英语课。

I'll teach you a few more phrases you can use when you're on the phone.

我会教你一些打电话时可以使用的短语。

So phones don't always connect well, sometimes you're having a phone conversation and you can't hear what the other person is saying.

因此,电话并不总是能很好地连接,有时您正在打电话,但听不到对方在说什么。

Or maybe they'll say something and then you won't hear them for a split second, and then you'll hear them again.

或者也许他们会说些什么,然后你在一瞬间听不到他们说话,然后你又会听到他们说话。

So often we will then say this.

所以我们经常会这么说。

We'll say, hey, you're cutting out, or, you're breaking up.

我们会说,嘿,你要退出,或者,你要分手。

Either of those two phrases simply means that as the person is talking, maybe you're only hearing every other word.

这两个短语中的任何一个都只是意味着,当一个人在说话时,你可能只能听到其他每个字。

Maybe I'll try to mimic that for a sec.

也许我会尝试模仿一下。

If I was to talk right now, it would sound like this.

如果我现在说话,听起来会是这样的。

So in the edit, hopefully you understood that I switched that phrase so that the sound dropped out a bit.

因此, 在编辑时, 希望您明白我切换了该短语,以便声音稍微减弱。

It wasn't your video acting badly.

这不是你的视频演技不好。

So two phrases we often use when we're having trouble hearing the other person, we say, hey, you're cutting out, or, hey, you're breaking up, meaning that you're having trouble hearing every word that they're saying.

因此,当我们听不清对方说话时,我们经常会说两个短语,嘿,你要断线了,或者嘿,你要分手了,这意味着你听不清他们说的每一个字。

So let's say you're in a situation where the person is cutting out and you can't quite hear every word that they're saying.

假设你处在这样一种情况:对方正在切断联系,而你无法听清他们所说的每个字。

What do you say to them so that they repeat what they're saying?

你对他们说什么才能让他们重复他们所说的话?

Often I just say this.

我常常只是这么说。

I say, sorry, you're cutting out.

我说,对不起,你要切断它了。

What was that?

那是什么?

It's kind of rude and direct, but it's quite often what I will say.

这有点粗鲁和直接,但我经常会这么说。

I will say, what was that?

我会说,那是什么?

A nicer way to say it is to simply say, hey, you're breaking up, or, hey, you're cutting out.

更好的说法是简单地说,嘿,你要分手了, 或者,嘿,你要断绝关系了。

Could you please repeat what you just said?

你能重复一下刚才说的话吗?

So if you're like me, having a normal conversation, even if I'm talking to Jen.

因此, 如果你像我一样,进行正常的对话, 即使我正在和 Jen 说话。

I might say, hey, what was that?

我可能会说,嘿,那是什么?

I didn't hear you.

我没听见你说话。

Or if you want to be really nice, you might say, hey, could you please repeat that?

或者,如果你想表现得非常友善,你可以说,嘿,你能再说一遍吗?

Oh, and on a side note, I did just drop my skates off to get sharpened.

哦,顺便说一下,我确实刚刚把我的溜冰鞋放下来磨了一下。

It's that time of year here in Canada.

现在正是加拿大一年中的这个时候。

There's skating on Tuesday afternoons for people my age.

每周二下午,和我同龄的人可以去滑冰。

I'm not going to say how old I am, but I dropped my skates off today and I'm planning to go skating when they're done.

我不会说出我有多大,但是我今天把我的溜冰鞋掉了,我打算在它们修好后去溜冰。

So speaking of conversations that are cutting out, there's two more phrases I should teach you.

所以说到中断的对话,我还应该教你两个短语。

If the other person is cutting out, you might hear me say something like this.

如果其他人停止说话,你可能会听到我说类似这样的话。

Hello, are you there?

你好你在听吗?

你好你在听吗?

So if I can't hear the other person, if they're talking and halfway through their sentence I don't hear anything, I might say, hello, are you there?

因此,如果我听不到对方说话,如果他们正在说话但说到一半我什么都没听见,我可能会说, 你好,你在吗?

Are you there?

你在吗?

And then if the other person says, hey, Bob, you're cutting out, I'm having trouble hearing you.

然后如果另一个人说,嘿,鲍勃,你停下来了,我听不清楚你说什么。

I might move, I might walk somewhere else.

我可能会搬家,可能会走到其他地方。

And then I might say, can you hear me now?

然后我可能会说,你现在能听到我说话吗?

Can you hear me now?

你现在能听到我的声音吗?

Those are two very common things to hear someone say when they're using a phone.

这是人们在使用电话时经常听到的两句话。

Either they say, hello, are you there? Are you there?

他们要么说,你好,你在吗?你在吗?

Or they say, can you hear me now?

或者他们说,你现在能听到我说话吗?

Let me move a little bit.

让我动一下。

你现在能听到我的声音吗?

So I think the way we normally talk about a connection where you can't hear someone and they can't hear you is to say you have a bad connection.

因此,我认为,我们通常谈论的连接情况是,你听不到别人说话, 别人也听不到你说话,这就说明你的连接不好。

And you might even say that to someone.

你甚至可能会对某人这么说。

You might say, Jen, I think we have a bad connection.

你可能会说,Jen,我觉得我们之间的关系不太好。

And then you would probably say one of two phrases.

然后你可能会说出两个短语之一。

You might say, I can hardly hear you.

你可能会说,我几乎听不到你说话。

Or you might say, can I call you right back?

或者你可能会说,我可以马上给你回电话吗?

Sometimes when you have a bad connection, if you just hang up and call the person back, sometimes it's really clear the next time.

有时候, 当你的网络信号不好时,如果你直接挂断电话然后再回拨,有时候下次通话就会很清楚了。

I'm not sure how phones work in your country, whether you have all these problems, but they're pretty common in Canada.

我不确定你们国家的电话是如何工作的,是否遇到这些问题,但这些问题在加拿大很常见。

Sometimes you say, hey, I think we have a bad connection.

有时你会说, 嘿,我觉得我们的连接不太好。

I can hardly hear you.

我几乎听不到你说话。

Can I call you right back?

我可以马上给你回电话吗?

So sometimes when you're having a phone conversation, it just ends.

所以有时当你正在打电话时,电话就突然结束了。

You didn't hang up and the other person didn't hang up.

你没有挂电话,对方也没有挂电话。

The connection is just so bad that it ends, it disconnects.

连接太差以至于终止,断开连接。

And in that situation I usually think this, and sometimes I say it out loud.

在那种情况下我通常会这么想,有时我还会大声说出来。

I might say, oh, I lost him or, oh, I lost her.

我可能会说,哦,我失去了他,或者,哦,我失去了她。

So the connection is disconnected.

所以连接就断开了。

We are no longer able to talk to each other and that's what I'll probably say, oh, I lost him or oh, I lost her.

我们再也无法互相交谈,我可能会说,哦,我失去了他,或者哦,我失去了她。

I often wish that the battery in my phone would last forever, but it doesn't.

我常常希望我手机的电池能够永远使用下去,但事实并非如此。

So sometimes when I go to make a phone call and I notice that I'm at one or 2% battery, I will tell the other person, hey, let's talk quickly because my phone is going to go dead.

所以有时候当我去打电话时发现电池只剩下 1% 或 2% 的电量,我会告诉对方,嘿,我们快点说话吧,因为我的手机快没电了。

It's nice to let the other person know that that might happen.

让对方知道这可能会发生是件好事。

That way if the phone call ends suddenly, they'll know why it happened because you told them that your phone was going to go dead.

这样, 如果通话突然结束,他们就会知道原因,因为你告诉过他们你的手机即将断线。

So I do wish the battery would last forever.

所以我确实希望电池能够永远使用下去。

They obviously don't.

显然他们没有。

So sometimes it's nice to just say, hey, let's talk quickly, my phone is going to go dead.

所以有时我们可以很开心地说, 嘿,我们快点聊吧, 我的手机快没电了。

Well, hey, thank you for watching this English lesson about common things English speakers say when they're on the phone.

好吧,嘿,感谢您观看这节关于英语使用者在打电话时常说的话语的英语课。

I hope you were able to learn a few new phrases that you can use in your next English conversation.

我希望您能够学到一些可以在下一次英语对话中使用的新短语。

Remember, if this is your first time here, don't forget to click that red subscribe button.

请记住, 如果这是您第一次来这里,请不要忘记单击红色的订阅按钮。

Give me a thumbs up if this lesson helped you learn a little bit more English and if you have time, leave a comment below. Have a good day.

如果本课程帮助您学习了更多英语,请点赞。如果您有时间,请在下面发表评论。祝您有美好的一天。

Bye.

再见。

来源:清新教育

相关推荐