Hello, I need some assistance with checking in.摘要:Hello, I need some assistance with checking in.你好,我需要幫忙辦理入住手續
你好,我需要幫忙辦理入住手續Sure, I can help with that. Do you have a reservation?
當然可以,我來幫您。請問有預訂嗎Yes, it’s under my name for two nights.
有的,是我的名字,預訂了兩晚Great, could I please see your ID?
好的,請出示您的身份證件Here you go. Also, is breakfast included?
這是我的證件。另外,請問包含早餐嗎Yes, breakfast is included from 7 to 10 a.m.
是的,早餐包含在內,供應時間是早上七點到十點Perfect, thank you. Are there any nearby restaurants you’d recommend?
太好了,謝謝。附近有推薦的餐廳嗎Absolutely! There’s a great spot just down the street.
當然!在街邊有一家很不錯的餐廳Awesome, I’ll check it out. Is it within walking distance?
好棒!我會去看看,走路能到嗎Yes, only about a five-minute walk.
可以的,只需步行約五分鐘Excuse me, could you tell me where the restroom is?
不好意思,請問洗手間在哪裡Certainly, it’s down this hall to your left.
當然,沿著這條走廊左轉就到了Thanks! And do you know if there’s Wi-Fi available here?
謝謝!還有,請問這裡有Wi-Fi嗎Yes, we have free Wi-Fi. You can log in with the code on your receipt.
有的,我們提供免費Wi-Fi,登錄密碼在您的收據上Great, I’ll check that out. Is there a time limit on it?
太好了,我會去試試看。請問有使用時間限制嗎No, you can use it anytime while you’re here.
沒有限制,您在這裡隨時可以使用That’s good to know, thank you. By the way, do you have any maps of the area?
很好,謝謝您。順便問一下,有當地地圖嗎Yes, we have some right here. Would you like one?
有的,這裡就有地圖,您需要一份嗎Yes, please. I’d like to explore a bit.
是的,謝謝。我想稍微探索一下Enjoy your visit! Let me know if you need any more help.
祝您旅途愉快!有需要隨時找我Hi, I’d like to buy a ticket for the city tour.
你好,我想買一張城市觀光的票Sure! Would you prefer the half-day or full-day tour?
當然!您想選半日還是全天行程I think I’ll go with the full-day option.
我想選全天的行程Excellent choice. The tour starts at 9 a.m. and includes lunch.
很好的選擇。行程從早上九點開始,包含午餐That sounds great. Where should I meet for the tour?
聽起來很棒。請問集合地點在哪裡The meeting point is just outside, near the fountain.
集合地點就在外面,噴泉旁邊Got it. And can I pay with my card?
知道了。那可以用信用卡付款嗎Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
可以的,我們接受各大信用卡Perfect, here’s my card.
太好了,這是我的卡Thank you! You’re all set for the tour.
謝謝!您的行程已經確認了Excuse me, could I get a bottle of water?
不好意思,請給我一瓶水可以嗎Certainly! Would you like chilled or room temperature?
當然!您想要冰的還是常溫的Chilled, please. And could you tell me where the seating area is?
冰的,謝謝。還有,請問座位區在哪裡It’s just around the corner, near the windows.
就在拐角那裡,靠近窗戶的地方Thanks! Also, do you happen to have any snacks?
謝謝!另外,這裡有零食嗎Yes, we have chips and granola bars over here.
有的,我們有薯片和燕麥棒I’ll take a granola bar as well.
那我再要一根燕麥棒Here you go! That’ll be $3 in total.
給您!一共是三美元Here’s the money. Thanks for the help!
這是錢,謝謝您的幫助You’re welcome! Enjoy your snack.
不客氣!享用您的零食吧Hi, I need some information about your spa services.
你好,我想了解一下你們的水療服務Of course! Are you interested in massages, facials, or something else?
當然!您是對按摩、臉部護理還是其他服務感興趣I’d like to know more about the massages.
我想多了解一下按摩服務We offer both Swedish and deep-tissue massages.
我們提供瑞典按摩和深層按摩How long do they last?
每次按摩大約多長時間You can choose from 30, 60, or 90-minute sessions.
您可以選擇30、60或90分鐘的服務I think I’ll book a 60-minute Swedish massage.
那我選60分鐘的瑞典按摩Great choice! When would you like to schedule it?
很好的選擇!請問您想約在什麼時候Tomorrow morning, if possible.
如果可以的話,明天早上Let me check availability. Yes, we can fit you in at 10 a.m.
我幫您查一下,有的,我們可以安排在早上10點Excuse me, can I get assistance with my luggage?
不好意思,可以幫我處理一下行李嗎Of course! Would you like us to store it or take it to your room?
當然!您想存放行李還是送到房間I’d like it brought to my room, please.
請幫我送到房間吧Absolutely. May I have your room number?
好的,請告訴我您的房間號It’s room 305. Also, do you have any baggage carts?
房間號是305。另外,請問有行李推車嗎Yes, we do. I’ll bring one over for you.
有的,我馬上給您推來Thank you. And are there any elevators nearby?
謝謝您。電梯在哪邊呢Yes, there’s one just around the corner to your right.
就在拐角右手邊Perfect. Thanks for the help!
太好了,感謝您的幫助My pleasure. Let us know if you need anything else.
不客氣,隨時需要都可以找我們Hi, I’d like to ask about extending my stay.
你好,我想問一下是否可以延長入住時間Certainly! How many more nights would you like?
當然可以!您想多住幾晚Just one additional night, please.
就再多住一晚Let me check availability for you. Yes, we can extend it.
我來幫您查詢,有的,可以延長Great! Will it be the same rate?
太好了!價格會一樣嗎Yes, the rate remains the same.
是的,價格不變Perfect. Can I just pay now to confirm?
那我現在可以付費確認嗎Yes, I’ll process the payment for you right now.
可以的,我現在就幫您辦理付款Thank you! I appreciate the help.
謝謝!非常感謝您的幫助Anytime! Enjoy the rest of your stay.
不用客氣!祝您住宿愉快Hello, I have a question about your gym facilities.
你好,想了解一下你們的健身房設施Sure! The gym is open 24/7 for all guests.
好的,健身房24小時對客人開放Great. Do you provide towels there, or should I bring my own?
太棒了。請問有提供毛巾嗎,還是需要自備Towels are available in the gym, so no need to bring yours.
健身房內有提供毛巾,您不需要自備That’s convenient! Are there any lockers?
真方便!那有儲物櫃嗎Yes, we have lockers you can use. Just ask at the front desk for a key.
有的,您可以到前台領取儲物櫃的鑰匙Perfect. Is there a fee to use the lockers?
太好了,使用儲物櫃要收費嗎No, they’re free of charge for our guests.
不收費,對我們的住客是免費的Wonderful. Thanks for the information!
很棒,謝謝您提供的信息You’re welcome! Have a great workout.
不客氣!祝您運動愉快Hi, I need some assistance with my flight information.
你好,我想查詢一下航班信息Of course! Are you looking for departure or arrival details?
當然!您要查的是出發還是到達的資訊Departure, please. I just want to confirm the time.
是出發的,我想確認時間Can you tell me your airline and flight number?
請問您的航空公司和航班號是多少It’s Delta, flight 405.
是達美航空,航班號405Okay, your flight is scheduled to depart at 3 p.m.
好的,您的航班預計下午三點出發Great, thanks. And which gate should I go to?
很好,謝謝。請問登機口在哪裡You’ll need to go to Gate 12.
您需要前往12號登機口Thank you for the help!
謝謝您的幫助Anytime. Safe travels!
不客氣,祝您旅途平安Excuse me, I have a question about the pool area.
不好意思,關於游泳池區我有些問題Sure, what would you like to know?
沒問題,您想了解什麼What time does the pool close?
游泳池的營業時間到幾點The pool is open until 10 p.m. each night.
每天晚上十點關門Perfect. Are there any restrictions for kids?
太好了,請問對小孩有什麼限制嗎Kids are welcome, but they must be supervised by an adult.
小孩可以入場,但需要有成人陪同Good to know! Do you provide towels there?
了解了!泳池那邊有提供毛巾嗎Yes, towels are available right by the pool entrance.
有的,毛巾就在泳池入口處Thanks for all the details.
謝謝您提供的詳細信息You’re very welcome! Enjoy the pool.
不客氣!祝您游泳愉快Hi, could you help me find some souvenirs?
你好,可以幫我找一些紀念品嗎Certainly! Are you looking for something specific?
當然!您有特別想要的嗎I’d like something small and easy to pack.
我想要一些小巧、好攜帶的東西We have keychains, magnets, and mini postcards.
我們有鑰匙圈、磁鐵和小明信片Those sound perfect. How much are the keychains?
這些都很好,請問鑰匙圈多少錢They’re $5 each or three for $12.
每個五美元,買三個的話十二美元I’ll take three, then. Do you accept cards?
那我就買三個吧。可以刷卡嗎Yes, we do! Would you like them gift-wrapped?
可以的!您需要包裝一下嗎That would be great, thanks.
那就麻煩您了,謝謝No problem! Here’s your purchase.
不客氣!這是您的購買物品Excuse me, do you have any umbrellas for rent?
不好意思,這裡有雨傘租借嗎Yes, we do. It’s $3 per day.
有的,每天租金是三美元That’s great! I’ll need one for today.
太好了!我今天需要一把Sure, just sign here, and I’ll get you an umbrella.
好的,請簽名,我會給您一把雨傘Thank you. Do I return it here later?
謝謝。晚點要還到這裡嗎Yes, just drop it off at the front desk.
是的,請直接還到前台即可Got it. And is there a late fee if I forget?
了解了。如果忘了還會有逾期費嗎It’s $1 per extra day, so not much.
每多一天加收一美元,不多的Perfect, thanks for letting me know.
好的,感謝告知You’re welcome! Enjoy your day.
不用客氣!祝您有個愉快的一天Hello, could you tell me about your laundry service?
你好,能介紹一下你們的洗衣服務嗎Of course! We offer same-day service if you drop off by 10 a.m.
當然!如果在早上10點前送來,我們當天可以完成That’s perfect. Do you charge per item?
太好了,是按件收費嗎Yes, we have a price list here for each type of clothing.
是的,每件衣物的價格表在這裡Great, I’ll take a look. Is ironing included?
好的,我看看。熨燙費包含在內嗎Ironing is an additional charge, but we can handle it.
熨燙是額外收費,但我們可以處理Thanks for the information. I’ll leave these here.
謝謝您提供的資訊。我把衣服放這裡就行嗎No problem! We’ll have them ready by evening.
沒問題!我們會在傍晚前完成Much appreciated.
非常感謝Glad to help!
很高興為您服務Hi, is there someone who could help me with directions?
你好,可以幫我指一下路嗎Absolutely! Where are you trying to go?
當然可以!請問您要去哪裡I’m looking for the nearest metro station.
我想找最近的地鐵站It’s just three blocks away. Head left, then go straight.
就在三個街區外,您往左轉然後直走Thanks! Are there any landmarks I should look for?
謝謝!有沒有什麼明顯的地標可以參考You’ll see a coffee shop on the corner before the station.
您會看到地鐵站前有一家咖啡店Perfect, that sounds easy to find.
很好,這樣應該很好找Let us know if you need any further guidance.
如果還需要幫助,隨時告訴我們Will do. Thanks a lot!
一定會的,非常感謝Anytime!
不客氣Excuse me, do you have a lost and found?
不好意思,請問有失物招領處嗎Yes, we do. Did you lose something?
有的,請問您遺失了什麼東西I think I left my hat in the lobby.
我想我把帽子落在大廳了Let me check for you. Can you describe it?
我幫您查一下,您能描述一下帽子嗎It’s a blue baseball cap with a logo.
是一頂藍色的棒球帽,上面有個標誌I found one that matches your description!
找到了!這頂應該是您的吧That’s it! Thank you so much.
太好了,就是這頂!非常感謝Glad we could help you find it.
很高興幫您找回來了I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激You’re very welcome.
不用客氣Hi, I’d like to know if you have any discounts available.
你好,我想問一下有沒有什麼折扣Sure! Are you a member of any loyalty programs?
當然!您有加入我們的會員計劃嗎Not yet. How do I sign up?
還沒有,請問要怎麼加入You can sign up here. It’s free and includes a 10% discount.
您可以在這裡申請,免費加入可享九折優惠That’s fantastic! I’ll sign up now.
太棒了!我現在就申請Here’s the form. It only takes a minute.
這是表格,很快就可以完成Great! Do I get the discount immediately?
好的,加入後立刻享有折扣嗎Yes, you’ll see it applied right at checkout.
是的,結帳時會自動扣除Awesome, thanks for the help!
很好,謝謝您的幫助My pleasure!
不用客氣Hello, I’d like some information about local tours.
你好,能給我介紹一下當地的旅遊行程嗎Certainly! Are you interested in historical or scenic tours?
當然!您對歷史景點還是自然風光更感興趣Scenic would be perfect.
自然風光比較適合我We offer a coastal tour that’s very popular.
我們有一個沿海行程,很受歡迎How long does the tour last?
行程大概多長時間It’s about four hours, with multiple stops.
約四個小時,中途會有多個停靠點Sounds great. Are meals included?
聽起來很棒,包含餐食嗎Lunch is provided at one of the stops.
在其中一個停靠點提供午餐Perfect, I’d like to book it.
太好了,我想預訂這個行程I’ll handle that for you right away.
我幫您馬上辦理Hi, could you recommend a good place for coffee nearby?
你好,可以推薦附近有不錯的咖啡店嗎Absolutely! There’s a lovely café just around the corner.
當然!就在轉角處有一家很棒的咖啡館Do they have pastries as well?
他們也有賣點心嗎Yes, they’re known for their fresh-baked goods.
有的,他們的點心非常新鮮That sounds perfect. Are they open early?
聽起來不錯,請問他們開門時間早嗎Yes, they open at 7 a.m.
是的,早上七點就開門了Great, I’ll stop by tomorrow morning.
太好了,我明天早上去看看You won’t be disappointed!
您一定會喜歡的Thanks for the recommendation.
謝謝您的推薦Anytime!
不客氣Excuse me, can I get a taxi from here?
不好意思,這裡可以叫計程車嗎Yes, we can call one for you if you’d like.
可以的,我可以幫您叫一輛That would be helpful. How long does it usually take?
那太好了,通常需要等多久Around 5-10 minutes, depending on traffic.
根據交通情況,大概5到10分鐘Perfect, could I also get an estimate of the fare?
好的,能幫我估算一下車資嗎Sure! Where are you headed?
當然!請問您要去哪裡I’m going to the airport.
我要去機場It should be around $30 to $40.
應該在30到40美元之間Great, thank you for arranging that.
太好了,謝謝您幫我安排My pleasure!
不用客氣Hello, I have a question about checking out.
你好,關於退房我有些問題Certainly! Are you planning to leave today?
當然!您今天計劃退房嗎Yes, but I was wondering if there’s a late checkout option.
是的,不過我想知道是否可以延遲退房We can offer late checkout until 1 p.m. for an extra fee.
我們可以提供延遲退房至下午一點,需加收費用That would work well. How much is the fee?
那太好了,請問費用是多少It’s $20 for the late checkout.
延遲退房費是20美元Perfect, I’d like to go with that.
完美,那我就選這個I’ll add it to your reservation.
我幫您加入預訂中Thank you very much!
非常感謝您You’re welcome! Safe travels.
不客氣!祝您旅途愉快
来源:洪一一一点号
免责声明:本站系转载,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如涉及作品内容、版权和其它问题,请在30日内与本站联系,我们将在第一时间删除内容!