干货 | 在国外登机入境、乘坐公交,哪些英语口语是必备的?

B站影视 2024-11-21 10:01 1

摘要:Could I get a blanket, please? I'm a little cold.

暑假海外游学正在火热报名中,了解一下下面这些英语口语可以说很有必要了

1

登机 & 入境

在登机柜台处:

I'd like to check in please.

我需要办理登机手续。

I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

如果飞机有所延误或需要转机:

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

在飞机上:

Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

Could I get a blanket, please? I'm a little cold.

可以给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

Can I have some orange juice / black tea / coffee / water ?

我可以要一杯橙汁 / 红茶 / 咖啡 / 纯净水吗?

2

公交车

选择英国夏令营的孩子们,通常会需要与同住寄宿家庭的小伙伴们一起坐公交车上下学,那么乘坐公交车可能会用到哪些英语呢?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

Excuse me, is there a bus to XXX?

请问有没有哪辆车到XXX?

Do you know how often No.378 runs?

您知不知道 378 路车隔多久来一趟?

Do I need a transfer?

中途我需要转车吗?

How much is the fare?

车票多少钱?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到站请告诉我好吗?

3

地铁 & 轻轨 &火车

Is there any metro station nearby?

请问这附近有地铁站吗?

Could you tell me where the nearest metro station is?

你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?

Which line goes downtown?

哪一条线路去市区?

Which is the interchange station?

哪个站是换乘站?

We’ll transfer to Line 1 there.

我们就在那儿换乘 1 号线。

Which exit shall I go to get to XXX?

我想去XXX,应该走哪个出口?

Two lower berths, please.

我要两张下铺的卧铺票。

Which platform is for the No. 545 train?

请问乘 545 次列车应该去哪个站台?

4

出租车

Could you call a taxi for me?

你能帮我叫辆车吗?

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

By meter, please.

请打表。

Please pull over here.

这边靠边停。(別再说 stop here 啦!)

Keep the change.

不用找零啦。

Please open the trunk.

请帮忙开下后备箱。

5

相关词汇

托运行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

靠窗的座位:window seat

靠走廊的座位:aisle seat

双层公共汽车:double decker bus

大客车:coach, motor coach, bus

出租汽车:taxi, taxicab

有轨电车:tramcar, streetcar

地铁:underground, tube, subway

停车站:stop

检票员:inspector

高峰时间:rush hour

交通堵塞:traffic jam

行人:pedestrian

高速公路:motorway (美式英语中亦可称为:freeway, superhighway)

禁止通行:no entry

来源:鹏煊教育

相关推荐