Are you coming to the store with me?摘要:I think I’ll stay back. Do we need anything specific?我覺得我會留下來,我們需要買什麼特別的東西嗎?
你要跟我一起去商店嗎?I think I’ll stay back. Do we need anything specific?
我覺得我會留下來,我們需要買什麼特別的東西嗎?Yeah, we’re out of milk and eggs.
對,我們牛奶和雞蛋都沒了Should I add some snacks to the list?
需要加一些零食嗎?Sure, just grab Whatever looks good.
當然,隨便挑一些看起來不錯的Alright, do you want anything for breakfast tomorrow?
好的,明天早餐想吃什麼?Maybe some bagels if they have them.
也許可以買些貝果,如果有的話Got it, anything else you can think of?
好的,還有其他需要的嗎?No, that should be all. Thanks for going.
沒了,謝謝你去買No problem, I’ll be back soon.
不客氣,我很快就回來Do you have any plans for the weekend?
週末有什麼計劃嗎?Not yet, but I’m open to suggestions.
還沒有,不過我接受建議How about a beach day if the weather’s nice?
如果天氣好,我們去海邊怎麼樣?That sounds perfect! What time should we go?
聽起來很棒!我們什麼時候出發?We could leave early to beat the crowd.
我們可以早點出發,避免人多Good idea, I’ll pack some snacks.
好主意,我會準備一些零食Should we invite anyone else?
要不要邀請其他人一起?Sure, let’s ask the usual group.
當然,邀請平時那幾個人Great, I’ll send out a message.
好的,我發訊息給他們Can’t wait—it’s going to be fun!
太好了,期待會很開心!Did you finish watching that new series?
你看完那部新劇了嗎?Not yet, I’m only on the third episode.
還沒有,我才看到第三集It’s really good, you’re going to love the ending.
真的很好看,你會喜歡結局的Don’t spoil it for me!
別劇透給我!I won’t, but let me know when you’re done.
不會的,看完告訴我感想Will do, maybe I’ll binge-watch it tonight.
好的,也許我今晚會追完Do you want some company while you watch?
你想一起看嗎?Sure, bring some popcorn if you come over.
當然,如果來的話帶些爆米花Sounds like a plan, see you at eight?
好主意,八點見?Perfect, see you then.
完美,八點見Have you tried the new café downtown?
你試過市中心新開的咖啡館嗎?No, I didn’t know it opened already.
沒有,我不知道它已經開業了Yeah, they have the best coffee I’ve tasted.
有啊,那裡的咖啡是我喝過最棒的That’s high praise; I need to check it out.
這麼高的評價,我得去試試Want to go together tomorrow morning?
明天早上一起去怎麼樣?I’d love to, what time?
我很願意,什麼時候?How about nine o’clock?
九點怎麼樣?Works for me, see you then.
可以,明早見Great, I’ll meet you at the corner.
好的,我在轉角等你Looking forward to it!
期待著!Do you remember where I left my keys?
你記得我把鑰匙放哪了嗎?I think I saw them on the kitchen counter.
我記得好像在廚房櫃檯上They’re not there anymore.
現在已經不在那裡了Did you check your jacket pockets?
你檢查過夾克口袋了嗎?Oh, here they are! Thanks for the help.
哦,找到了!謝謝你幫忙No problem, glad you found them.
不客氣,很高興你找到了I always misplace things when I’m in a hurry.
我總是在著急時丟東西Happens to the best of us.
最好的也會這樣啦True, maybe I need a key holder by the door.
沒錯,可能應該在門邊放個鑰匙架That’s a good idea; it might save you time.
這個主意不錯,會幫你省時間What’s for dinner tonight?
今天晚餐吃什麼?I was thinking of making pasta.
我在想做個義大利麵That sounds delicious; need any help?
聽起來不錯,需要幫忙嗎?Could you chop the vegetables?
可以幫我切菜嗎?Sure thing, where are the cutting boards?
當然,砧板在哪?They’re in the cabinet next to the fridge.
在冰箱旁邊的櫥櫃裡Found them! Anything else I can do?
找到了!還有其他事要我做嗎?Maybe grate some cheese?
可以幫我刨點奶酪嗎?On it! This is going to be a great meal.
好的!這餐一定會很好吃Thanks for helping out.
謝謝你的幫忙Did you hear about the concert this weekend?
你聽說週末的音樂會嗎?No, who’s performing?
沒有,誰會來表演?Our favorite band is in town.
我們最喜歡的樂隊會來That’s awesome! Do you have tickets?
太棒了!你有票嗎?Not yet, but I’m planning to buy them today.
還沒有,不過我打算今天買Want me to come along?
要我一起去嗎?Absolutely, let’s get seats together.
當然,我們一起選位Great, I’ll send you the money.
好的,我會把錢給你Perfect, I’ll handle the rest.
完美,剩下的交給我Can’t wait for Saturday night!
迫不及待等到週六晚上!How was your meeting this morning?
今天早上的會議怎麼樣?It went well, we closed the deal.
很順利,我們談成了Congratulations! That’s great news.
恭喜你!這真是個好消息Thanks, it was a team effort.
謝謝,這是團隊的努力We should celebrate tonight.
今晚我們應該慶祝一下I’d like that; any suggestions?
我也這麼想,有什麼建議嗎?How about dinner at that new restaurant?
要不要去那家新餐廳吃晚餐?Sounds good to me.
聽起來不錯I’ll make a reservation for us.
我會幫我們預訂Excellent, looking forward to it.
太好了,期待著Do you know when the movie starts?
你知道電影幾點開始嗎?It starts at 7 pm sharp.
七點整開始We should leave soon to get good seats.
我們應該早點出發搶好位Agreed, I’ll grab my coat.
同意,我去拿外套Do you have the tickets?
票在你那裡嗎?Yes, I bought them online.
在的,我在網上買的Perfect, let’s head out.
完美,我們出發吧Do you want to grab snacks beforehand?
要不要先買些零食?Maybe some candy and drinks?
或許買些糖果和飲料?Good idea, let’s stop by the store.
好主意,我們去便利店Can you help me with this math problem?
你能幫我解這個數學題嗎?Sure, what’s the question?
當然,問題是什麼?I’m stuck on this equation.
我卡在這個方程式上了Let’s take a look together.
我們一起看看吧Oh, I see where you went wrong.
哦,我知道你哪裡做錯了Really? Where?
真的嗎?哪裡?You forgot to carry the one here.
你這裡少加了一個一Ah, that makes sense now.
啊,這樣就說得通了Glad I could help.
很高興能幫到你Thanks, I appreciate it.
謝謝你,我很感激Are you attending the workshop tomorrow?
你明天會參加那個研討會嗎?Yes, I think it’ll be informative.
是的,我覺得會很有收穫Me too, especially the networking part.
我也是,尤其是可以認識新朋友We should bring business cards.
我們應該帶一些名片Good thinking, I’ll pack some tonight.
好主意,我今晚會準備好Do you know what time it starts?
你知道幾點開始嗎?Registration begins at 8 am.
報到從早上八點開始We should arrive early then.
那我們應該早點到Agreed, let’s carpool to save time.
同意,順便一起搭車吧,省時間Great idea, I’ll pick you up at 7:30.
好主意,七點半來接你Have you seen my notebook anywhere?
你有看到我的筆記本嗎?Which one are you looking for?
你在找哪一本?The blue one with my sketches.
那本藍色的,上面有我的手稿Did you check the living room?
你檢查過客廳了嗎?Yes, but it’s not there.
檢查過了,但不在那裡Maybe you left it at the café.
可能你落在咖啡館了Oh no, I hope not.
哎呀,希望不是Let’s call them and ask.
我們打電話去問問Good idea, I’ll give them a ring.
好主意,我打個電話Fingers crossed they have it.
希望他們有找到What are your plans for the holidays?
假期有什麼打算嗎?I’m thinking of visiting my family.
我打算去看家人That sounds nice; it’s been a while, right?
聽起來很不錯,已經有段時間沒見了吧?Yes, I haven’t seen them in over a year.
是啊,一年多沒見他們了Are you traveling by car or plane?
你開車還是坐飛機?I’ll probably drive to enjoy the scenery.
我可能開車,可以欣賞沿途風景Safe travels! Let me know when you arrive.
旅途順利!到時記得通知我Will do, and let’s catch up when I’m back.
會的,等我回來再聚Definitely, take care!
一定的,保重You too, happy holidays!
你也是,假期愉快Can you recommend a good book to read?
可以推薦一本好書給我嗎?What genre are you interested in?
你喜歡哪種類型的書?I enjoy mystery novels.
我喜歡推理小說Have you read the latest by that famous author?
你看過那位知名作家最新的書嗎?No, not yet. Is it good?
還沒,怎麼樣?It’s fantastic; I couldn’t put it down.
很棒,我完全放不下來I’ll check it out then.
那我一定得去看看Let me know what you think after you read it.
看完記得告訴我你的感想Sure thing, thanks for the suggestion.
當然,謝謝你的推薦Anytime, happy reading!
不客氣,祝你閱讀愉快Do you want to join me for a run later?
要不要晚點跟我去跑步?I’m not much of a runner, but I’ll try.
我不是很擅長跑步,但我可以試試It’ll be fun, and good exercise.
會很好玩,也能鍛煉一下Alright, what time were you thinking?
好吧,你打算幾點?How about around 6 pm?
晚上六點怎麼樣?Works for me, where should we meet?
可以,我們在哪見面?Let’s meet at the park entrance.
公園入口見Got it, see you then.
好的,待會見Don’t forget to stretch beforehand.
別忘了先做拉伸Thanks for the reminder!
謝謝提醒The weather is really nice today.
今天天氣真好Yes, perfect for a picnic.
是啊,適合去野餐That’s a great idea!
這主意不錯Should we invite some friends?
要不要叫幾個朋友一起?Absolutely, the more the merrier.
當然,越多人越好I’ll prepare some sandwiches.
我會準備一些三明治I’ll bring drinks and snacks.
我會帶飲料和零食Let’s meet at the park at noon.
中午在公園見吧Sounds like a plan.
就這麼定了
很期待Have you decided on a major yet?
你決定專業了嗎?I’m leaning towards computer science.
我傾向於計算機科學That’s a great field with lots of opportunities.
這個領域不錯,機會很多What about you?
你呢?I’m thinking of studying psychology.
我在考慮心理學Interesting choice, any particular reason?
很有趣的選擇,有什麼特別原因嗎?I’ve always been fascinated by human behavior.
我一直對人類行為很著迷That’s awesome; follow your passion.
那很棒,追隨你的熱情吧Thanks, I will.
謝謝,我會的Let’s keep each other motivated.
我們互相鼓勵吧Did you enjoy the art exhibition?
你喜歡那個藝術展嗎?Yes, the paintings were incredible.
喜歡,畫作真的很棒I especially liked the abstract pieces.
我特別喜歡那些抽象作品Me too, they were so thought-provoking.
我也是,它們真的很發人深省Would you like to attend more events like this?
你想參加更多類似的活動嗎?Definitely, let’s keep an eye out for upcoming shows.
當然,我們可以多關注未來的展覽Great, I’ll sign up for their newsletter.
好的,我會訂閱他們的電子報Good idea, that way we won’t miss anything.
好主意,這樣我們不會錯過任何東西Agreed, art really inspires me.
同感,藝術真的讓我很有靈感Same here, it’s food for the soul.
我也是,藝術真的是心靈的養分Can you help me choose an outfit for tonight?
可以幫我選今晚的衣服嗎?Sure, what’s the occasion?
當然,是什麼場合呢?Just a casual dinner with friends.
就是和朋友們的隨意晚餐How about this blue shirt?
這件藍色襯衫怎麼樣?I like it, but does it match these pants?
我喜歡,但這跟這條褲子搭嗎?Let’s see; maybe try the black jeans instead.
讓我看看,或許試試黑色牛仔褲?You’re right, that looks better.
你說得對,這樣看起來好多了Glad to help!
很高興能幫上忙Thanks, you have a good eye for fashion.
謝謝,你的時尚眼光真不錯Anytime, that’s what friends are for.
隨時樂意,這就是朋友該做的Are you free to chat for a bit?
你有空聊一會兒嗎?Yes, what’s on your mind?
有啊,你想說什麼?I just needed someone to talk to.
我只是需要有人聊聊I’m all ears; tell me what’s bothering you.
我隨時聽著,說說你心裡的事吧I’ve been feeling stressed lately.
我最近壓力有點大I’m sorry to hear that; anything I can do?
聽到這樣很抱歉,我能做些什麼嗎?Just listening helps a lot.
只是聽我說已經幫了很多了Remember, I’m here for you whenever you need.
記住,無論什麼時候我都在這裡陪你Thank you, that means a lot.
謝謝你,這對我意義重大You’re welcome; we’re in this together.
不客氣,我們一起面對
来源:洪一一一点号
免责声明:本站系转载,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如涉及作品内容、版权和其它问题,请在30日内与本站联系,我们将在第一时间删除内容!