BBC- 什么是月经和经期贫困 Periods and Period Poverty

B站影视 2024-12-08 21:04 2

摘要:And in your class, you might have different captains or ambassadors, maybe for school council or sport.

And in your class, you might have different captains or ambassadors, maybe for school council or sport.

在你的班级里, 可能会有不同的队长或大使,也许负责学校理事会或体育运动。

Audergraft has been to a school with period ambassadors.

奥德格拉夫特曾去过一所拥有时代大使的学校。

People can sometimes feel embarrassed to talk about periods, so these children are offering help and support to their fellow students.

人们有时会对谈论月经感到尴尬,所以这些孩子向他们的同学提供帮助和支持。

These children at a school in Scotland are period ambassadors.

这些苏格兰学校的孩子是时代大使。

They're here to offer help and support to their friends who might have started their period or maybe just want to know a little bit more about them.

她们来这里是为了向那些可能已经开始月经或只是想多了解一些月经情况的朋友提供帮助和支持。

Today they're running a session in their class all about periods.

今天他们在课堂上开设了一门有关月经的课程。

You've just had your presentation.

您刚刚做完了演讲。

How did you find it?

你是怎么找到它的?

I think it was very good to talk about periods and what happens to girls all around the world.

我认为谈论月经以及世界各地女孩的情况非常好。

And it's important for people, especially in primary school, to know what they are.

对于人们,特别是小学生来说,了解它们是什么很重要。

So if they're a girl, they can know what to expect.

所以如果她们是女孩,她们就会知道会发生什么。

Was there anything in the presentation that you didn't know before?

演示中是否存在您之前不知道的内容?

For the fact about 137,000 children across the UK miss school because of period.

事实上,英国约有 137,000 名儿童因月经失学。

And why do you think it's so important to have sessions like this in school?

您为什么认为在学校举办这样的课程如此重要?

I think it's important to have these sessions because then everyone can know about it, everyone can learn about it.

我认为举办这些会议很重要,因为这样每个人都可以了解它,每个人都可以学习它。

In 2021, the Scottish Government passed a law to make all period products, like tampons and pads, free for anyone who needs them.

2021 年,苏格兰政府通过了一项法律,规定所有经期用品(如卫生棉条和卫生巾)均免费提供给任何需要的人。

And that's a big part of what these ambassadors are doing here today, making sure everyone knows what's available to them.

这也是这些大使今天在这里所做的重要工作之一,确保每个人都知道他们能得到什么。

What exactly is a period ambassador and what do you do?

究竟什么是“月经大使”?您做什么?

So period ambassadors in our scale, they make sure the girls bathrooms, the disabled and the staffed toilets are all filled up with products and in the shopping share shed there are brown bags for people in our community to take home and they also tell everyone about, like tell the pupils about period poverty and make sure everyone understands and knows that it's okay to not be able to afford them.

因此,我们规模的月经大使会确保女厕所、残疾人厕所和配备工作人员的厕所都备好用品,并在购物共享棚中准备好棕色袋子供社区居民带回家, 他们还会向所有人宣传月经贫困,例如向学生们宣传月经贫困, 确保每个人都理解并知道买不起月经用品也没关系。

What exactly is period poverty?

经期贫困到底是什么?

Period poverty is when people can't afford to buy period products.

经期贫困是指人们无力购买经期用品。

How does it make you feel knowing that there are people across the UK who are experiencing period poverty?

当您得知英国各地都有人正在经历月经贫困时,您有何感受?

It makes me feel like it's very unfair to people who are just trying to be normal.

我觉得这对那些只想做个正常人的人来说非常不公平。

Human being where when they can't go out and do the things they enjoy because they can't afford things or they can't get to the places that they need to buy sanitary products.

当人们买不起东西或无法去需要购买卫生用品的地方时,他们就无法出去做自己喜欢的事情。

It also makes me feel lucky that I have the things I have and I'm in a school and in a country where period products are free for everyone.

我也感到很幸运,因为我拥有这些东西,而且我在一所学校、一个经期用品对所有人都免费的国家。

And why did you want to become a period ambassador?

您为什么想成为一名时代大使?

We can educate other pupils on what periods are, what products you can use and just be there for them in general.

我们可以教育其他学生什么是时间段、可以使用哪些产品,并为他们提供一般性的帮助。

来源:英语东

相关推荐